Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: You Can't Die! (Interactive storytelling game) Finished!!  (Read 18878 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: You Can't Die! (Interactive storytelling game)
« Reply #195 on: April 05, 2015, 05:09:02 pm »

Throw the tank into orbit.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 05, 2015, 05:12:57 pm »

Throw the tank into orbit.
You do not have the strength to throw the tank any reasonable distance. However, you see a pool of oil the take just drove over, and you toss a cigarette in it. The result is a blinding explosion that forces you to avert your eyes. When the flame dies down, the tank is no longer there. You like to think that it is in orbit, but it is more likely it is spread everywhere else on the battlefield. After this, the Tanzanian army surrenders. What will you do with them?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #197 on: April 05, 2015, 05:37:04 pm »

Set them free after cutting off their thumbs, but torture those that try and escape. Torture them to death.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2015, 07:07:07 pm »

Set them free after cutting off their thumbs, but torture those that try and escape. Torture them to death.
You say aloud, "anyone who tries to escape will be killed. Any who surrender will be set free minus their thumbs. Your surviving army goes about enforcing that threat. And you set the majority of the army free. And for the first time since your father's death, you feel free too.

I think that this makes a suitable end to the story. It was really fun to write and I hope it was fun to read. But I noticed that the creativity was getting harder for me to do, so I think that I'm gnna end it here. Thanks for everyone who participated.  :)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2015, 09:09:26 pm »

It was a good read, actually! Thank you for making it.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2015, 09:12:23 pm »

It was a good read, actually! Thank you for making it.
My pleasure.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2015, 09:15:58 pm »

mind if I publish this with a note saying you are the creator?
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 05, 2015, 09:18:07 pm »

mind if I publish this with a note saying you are the creator?
go for it. Can I see it once it's done?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #203 on: April 05, 2015, 09:26:11 pm »

Sure. While I'm busy copying what has happened, can you make a list of people that contributed as well?

Also a foreword from the Gamemaster/real author would be nice.

If anyone would like to do cover art, 400 by 560 is the resolution (I think) that Wattpad accepts for covers
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 09:32:23 pm by Insanegame27 »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: You Can't Die! (Interactive storytelling game) Finished!!
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2015, 10:01:34 pm »

I finished re-writing it. Link is HERE

I just need a foreword from the gamemaster and a list off all contributers to top it off.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2015, 10:03:47 pm »

I finished re-writing it. Link is HERE

I just need a foreword from the gamemaster and a list off all contributers to top it off.
I can give you a list of the contributors. I'll post it shortly.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2015, 10:09:26 pm »

Here are all of the contributers:

Stirk
Tawarochir
Kevak
Squeegy
NAV
Prophet
Andres
HugoLuman
Peradon
heydude6
endlessblaze
germanyfrance
Generally me
Dani
Insanegame27
Nunzillor
XXXXYYYY

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2015, 10:23:37 pm »

Here it is.
Do you want to put a link to the story in the OP?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 11:18:38 pm by Insanegame27 »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]