Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]

Author Topic: Baytrayal at House in the Forum; Dogpiles = Dead Adventurers  (Read 66478 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Baytrayal at House in the Forum; Dogpiles = Dead Adventurers
« Reply #750 on: April 17, 2015, 06:27:24 pm »

MY GLORIOUS LEFT HEAD MOVES RIGHT AND MY GLORIOUS RIGHT HEAD GOES RIGHT TWICE!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 18, 2015, 02:05:38 am »

Judging from that map, realities have split, and I (and the wonkavator) both have clones on the first floor.
Ah fuck this. This is what you get for my family distracting me from the internet continuously, absolutely no consistency or continuity.

And now I need Kevak to tell me what he wants to do, again.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 18, 2015, 06:19:53 am »

Crystal ball, pick a random room. I don't really think I can do anything else. Certainly can't hurt the snake.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 23, 2015, 12:51:12 pm »

Crystal ball, pick a random room. I don't really think I can do anything else. Certainly can't hurt the snake.
Why not choose that room that increases sanity so that people can use the ring better?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:53:36 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 23, 2015, 06:11:35 pm »

Why not choose that room that increases sanity so that people can use the ring better?
Because then someone would explore the wrong level and send it to the bottom of the deck, making so it would be even harder to get

Edit: word salad hopefully fixed

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 23, 2015, 06:37:07 pm »

Because then someone would explore the wrong level and send it to the bottom of the deck, making it would be even harder to get
Oh. Carry on.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]