Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: The Filthy Moon-Prison Planet RTD  (Read 8398 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
The Filthy Moon-Prison Planet RTD
« on: February 09, 2015, 07:25:39 am »

You are a criminal, and in this future, there are no prisons. Those who have committed felonies are instead sent to The Filthy Moon, a moon circling Jupiter that was once a colony planet, but due to "extreme hazards", has been abandoned, and used as a trash dump. There are no guards, and no rules, only a colony of nanites in your blood system that make you "pop" if you try to escape. As I said, there are many hazards, and survival will be difficult, if there even is a reason to survive.

Spoiler: CS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: characters (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:26:53 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Filthy Moon-Prison Planet RTD
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 07:29:19 am »

Reserved
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 12:11:02 pm »

CS:GO
Name: Ned Dillap
Race: Space Vampire
Crime: Living a noble in District 18, found in an area once known as "Hudson Bay", Ned had been one of the wealthiest Pig Oil Industry players there were. Sadly, he was contracted with Vampirism. Although not a crime, he knew that he would end up hurting someone. And boy did he. He killed 12 people after trying to "starve out" the V. And they were fellow nobles.
Your Last Hour on Earth: Upset about his being sent away, Ned decided to put every single penny of his wealth to an influential rebel group known as "The Liberally Criminal Sanctuary". Now he will wait for some civil war. And return, with lusting hunger.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 10:52:23 am by Nidilap »
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 12:58:28 am »

Name:Cat
Race:Nanite
Crime: None. There are no crimes commitable on this moon, except escape, and why would he? All the prey of interest comes here, eventually.
Your Last Hour on Earth: None. Cat was born on the Filthy Moon. Cat is a nanite colony composed of nanites from detonated prisoners, and other prisoners (no law preventing that on this moon, is there). cat is called Cat because of the form it prefers - a black, somewhat indistinct housecat.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 01:28:33 am »

Name:Harry Dawson
Race:Human
Crime:Murder, arsony, money laundering, counterfeiting. Harry was a member of the mafia. He wasnt very high up in the ranks, only a fall guy that did all the dirty work.
Your Last Hour on Earth: It was a sad day. The boss had sent me to take care of a little problem. He told me to go kill a traitor, my old pal. He was walled up in an old warehouse off of Park and 89th. When I got there, he had about a dozen bullets in his chest. Blood covered the floors everywhere, the scent of iron heavy. That was when I knew it was a trap. The boss needed me to get caught. Cops flooded the warehouse within seconds, pinning me to a nearby box of kids toys. A teddy bear falls from above somewhere, landing in the fresh blood. I look up, and on top of a box, 50 ft in the air, I see a shadowed man disappearing from sight. The teddybear had been my token, and they used it to signify my death. Or so they thought.

Weeks pass, and I find myself starring into the eyes of my attourney. He says that I had a chance. A way to make up for what I did. He told me that all I had to do was to give him the coppers 5 names, any names, as long as they were in the mafia. In return, I would be on a ship to the Moon-Prison. It was either that, or the death sentence. What else could I do? I gave him the names, and within the hour, I was seated with 10 other people, criminals like me, waiting for the countdown to begin....

((I took a little leeway and went back 2 or three weeks.... I hope thats fine....))
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 05:17:17 am »

CS:GO
Name: Ned Dillap
Race: Space Vampire
Crime: Living a noble in District 18, found in an area once known as "Hudson Bay", Ned had been one of the wealthiest Pig Oil Industry players there were. Sadly, he was contracted with Vampirism. Although not a crime, he knew that he would end up hurting someone. And boy did he. He killed 12 people after trying to "starve out" the V. And they were fellow nobles.
Your Last Hour on Earth: Upset about his being sent away, Ned decided to put every single penny of his wealth to an influential rebel group known as "The Liberally Criminal Sanctuary". Now he will wait for some civil war. And return, with lusting hunger.
I like it, but it's a bit old. Trim it to 1900, and your good. Not sure the rebellion would do that good, though.

Name:Cat
Race:Nanite
Crime: None. There are no crimes commitable on this moon, except escape, and why would he? All the prey of interest comes here, eventually.
Your Last Hour on Earth: None. Cat was born on the Filthy Moon. Cat is a nanite colony composed of nanites from detonated prisoners, and other prisoners (no law preventing that on this moon, is there). cat is called Cat because of the form it prefers - a black, somewhat indistinct housecat.
Accepted, and interesting.

Name:Harry Dawson
Crime:Murder, arsony, money laundering, counterfeiting. Harry was a member of the mafia. He wasnt very high up in the ranks, only a fall guy that did all the dirty work.
Your Last Hour on Earth: It was a sad day. The boss had sent me to take care of a little problem. He told me to go kill a traitor, my old pal. He was walled up in an old warehouse off of Park and 89th. When I got there, he had about a dozen bullets in his chest. Blood covered the floors everywhere, the scent of iron heavy. That was when I knew it was a trap. The boss needed me to get caught. Cops flooded the warehouse within seconds, pinning me to a nearby box of kids toys. A teddy bear falls from above somewhere, landing in the fresh blood. I look up, and on top of a box, 50 ft in the air, I see a shadowed man disappearing from sight. The teddybear had been my token, and they used it to signify my death. Or so they thought.

Weeks pass, and I find myself starring into the eyes of my attourney. He says that I had a chance. A way to make up for what I did. He told me that all I had to do was to give him the coppers 5 names, any names, as long as they were in the mafia. In return, I would be on a ship to the Moon-Prison. It was either that, or the death sentence. What else could I do? I gave him the names, and within the hour, I was seated with 10 other people, criminals like me, waiting for the countdown to begin....

((I took a little leeway and went back 2 or three weeks.... I hope thats fine....))
Accepted, it represents what happened.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 06:43:38 am »

Name: Marsha Lee
Crime: Prostitution
Your Last Hour on Earth: I thought I could trust him. He was one of my regular clients, but now, turns out he was an informant for a crackdown on prostitution. I tried to"persuade" him, but no. In the end, I got shipped off here. You know what, maybe I'll make them pay.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 06:25:25 am »

Name: Marsha Lee
Crime: Prostitution
Your Last Hour on Earth: I thought I could trust him. He was one of my regular clients, but now, turns out he was an informant for a crackdown on prostitution. I tried to"persuade" him, but no. In the end, I got shipped off here. You know what, maybe I'll make them pay.
Accepted. This future fells very 1930s to me.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 06:13:32 pm »

Name: Trenton Hewitt
Race: Human
True age: ~15000 earth years.
Been alive for: 12 earth years (see crime for details)
Crime: Illegal experimentation. I was the result of the first human to orbit a black hole. As a result, time dilated so much that one year for me was about 10000 earth years. It didn't matter that I didn't voluntarily do it, a crime is a crime.
Last day on earth: taking survival lessons, martial arts lessons, and gathering as much information as I could about the Filthy Moon to prepare for the challenge ahead. I knew that my age would make me a prime target for cannibalistic, so I also disguised myself as a 89 year old.

Extra information: I am very "street smart" and have good common sense, but I am bipolar and can act irrationally at times. I cannot stand to see or commit violence. The sight of other people's blood causes me to vomit for hours. I am very social and can make friends easily. I am also a good mechanic, able to put things together and build labor-saving devices.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:31:50 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 06:24:16 pm »

Name: Mickey (Michelle) D (De'angelique-Della-Demariah-Decantelle)
Age: 314 (Michelle's age) / 1 (Mickey's age) / 15 (Age of her body) / 15 (Maturity of Mickey's personality) / 80 (Maturity of Michelle's personality)
Crime: Michelle was a leading developer for the Ceres Intelligence Council, a company dedicated to the advancement of artificial intelligence and cybernetics. One of their earliest recruits, she made herself a test subject for a signifigant number of their new technologies, including some anti-aging treatments, and rose quickly to a trusted position, often reporting directly to the board of directors. She even incorperated an AI interface into her own mind, allowing her to directly access the Ceres database wirelessly, managed by a helper AI named Henderson that managed the connection and translated the data into information humans could understand. However, as time passed and the amount of experimental cybernetics incorporated into her increased and the old ones repeatedly broke down, her health deteriorated, eventually confining her to a hover-chair past the age of 250. In an effort to save one of their leading researchers, the company accelerated and tested upon her a new anti-aging technology, rather than slowing down the aging process or repairing the damage done to her body, they cloned her a new body and, as soon as it had grown enough to become suitable, transplanted her mind inside, leaving all her cybernetics behind but her network linkage and Henderson, who had been repeatedly upgraded over the years, and had acquired access to far more databases than just the Ceres database, including criminal and military networks through government comissions and research clearances to upgrade their networks. Although the transfer itself was a rousing success, yet another victory they could announce to the world about the wonders they could provide, Michelle's personality become rather... different, after the process. Normally rather reliable, she became erratic, sometimes showing her usual brilliance, but others being absent-minded and callous, and disinterested in her work. Soon after her "rebirth", she started calling herself Mickey at times, usually during her odd moments, and Henderson periodically expressed concern about her mental state to her co-workers for a while, though he stopped abruptly and repeatedly showed a disturbing amount of trust to Mickey starting from about nine months after the change. About one year after her rebirth, she suddenly went on a massive reckless crime spree, beginning with vandalism but escalating into mass murder. All assisted by Henderson, now calling himself Devin, using his access to make her nearly impossible to track using forensics, electronic surveillance, or to even report what was happening or cordinate efforts to stop her. It took her nearly three weeks to finally get captured, and it was only possible through sheer manpower and a clever technician on the police force setting up a network of burner phones to communicate with, outside Devin's eyes.

Your Last Hour on Earth: So, I was in the middle of setting this stupid burger place that always got my order wrong on fire when these blues just came out of nowhere and were all like, hey, stop being mean and stuff, so I ran to the back door and threw the lighter into the oil when the blues got close, then skated on out of there and over to some old guys home, took his card, and went over to buy myself some ice cream, but then those same blues showed up again and kept me from picking up my ice cream, so I had to drop my last pipe bomb and run for it again, but I dropped the card too and I never even got my ice cream! So after that I checked the time and realized I was going to have to hurry to be ready for the 3'oclock meeting. So I rushed home and cleaned up, taking a quick shower before putting on my work suit then fixing my makeup in the car. I managed to make it in time and I think I did a good job at the presentation, which should help make sure section 3C would maintain their funding to develop that new organic learning algorithm they've been working on. On the way out I had Henderson give me the updated security screen for my phone, and after that I returned home since the working hours were up, and got myself some ice cream from the fridge when someone comes knocking on my door. when I opened it the policemen outside suddenly grab me and slam me into the wall without even saying anything! I tried to get loose but they were all yelling about how I was gonna get it or whatever, so I had Devin activate the security system to get them off me. But the stupid blues had some friends outside, and they threw these EMP grenades or whatever after Devin shot those first two, and when I went out the window one of them had the balls to jump right out after me and tackled me and stuff, then before I knew it I was cuffed and people were screaming legal stuff at me and all.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 09:45:08 pm »

Name: Trenton Hewitt
True age: ~15000 earth years.
Been alive for: 12 earth years (see crime for details)
Crime: Illegal experimentation. I was the result of the first human to orbit a black hole. As a result, time dilated so much that one year for me was about 10000 earth years. It didn't matter that I didn't voluntarily do it, a crime is a crime.
Last day on earth: taking survival lessons, martial arts lessons, and gathering as much information as I could about the Filthy Moon to prepare for the challenge ahead. I knew that my age would make me a prime target for cannibalistic, so I also disguised myself as a 89 year old.

Extra information: I am very "street smart" and have good common sense, but I am bipolar and can act irrationally at times. I cannot stand to see or commit violence. The sight of other people's blood causes me to vomit for hours. I am very social and can make friends easily. I am also a good mechanic, able to put things together and build labor-saving devices.
accepted.

Name: Mickey (Michelle) D (De'angelique-Della-Demariah-Decantelle)
Age: 314 (Michelle's age) / 1 (Mickey's age) / 15 (Age of her body) / 15 (Maturity of Mickey's personality) / 80 (Maturity of Michelle's personality)
Crime: Michelle was a leading developer for the Ceres Intelligence Council, a company dedicated to the advancement of artificial intelligence and cybernetics. One of their earliest recruits, she made herself a test subject for a signifigant number of their new technologies, including some anti-aging treatments, and rose quickly to a trusted position, often reporting directly to the board of directors. She even incorperated an AI interface into her own mind, allowing her to directly access the Ceres database wirelessly, managed by a helper AI named Henderson that managed the connection and translated the data into information humans could understand. However, as time passed and the amount of experimental cybernetics incorporated into her increased and the old ones repeatedly broke down, her health deteriorated, eventually confining her to a hover-chair past the age of 250. In an effort to save one of their leading researchers, the company accelerated and tested upon her a new anti-aging technology, rather than slowing down the aging process or repairing the damage done to her body, they cloned her a new body and, as soon as it had grown enough to become suitable, transplanted her mind inside, leaving all her cybernetics behind but her network linkage and Henderson, who had been repeatedly upgraded over the years, and had acquired access to far more databases than just the Ceres database, including criminal and military networks through government comissions and research clearances to upgrade their networks. Although the transfer itself was a rousing success, yet another victory they could announce to the world about the wonders they could provide, Michelle's personality become rather... different, after the process. Normally rather reliable, she became erratic, sometimes showing her usual brilliance, but others being absent-minded and callous, and disinterested in her work. Soon after her "rebirth", she started calling herself Mickey at times, usually during her odd moments, and Henderson periodically expressed concern about her mental state to her co-workers for a while, though he stopped abruptly and repeatedly showed a disturbing amount of trust to Mickey starting from about nine months after the change. About one year after her rebirth, she suddenly went on a massive reckless crime spree, beginning with vandalism but escalating into mass murder. All assisted by Henderson, now calling himself Devin, using his access to make her nearly impossible to track using forensics, electronic surveillance, or to even report what was happening or cordinate efforts to stop her. It took her nearly three weeks to finally get captured, and it was only possible through sheer manpower and a clever technician on the police force setting up a network of burner phones to communicate with, outside Devin's eyes.

Your Last Hour on Earth: So, I was in the middle of setting this stupid burger place that always got my order wrong on fire when these blues just came out of nowhere and were all like, hey, stop being mean and stuff, so I ran to the back door and threw the lighter into the oil when the blues got close, then skated on out of there and over to some old guys home, took his card, and went over to buy myself some ice cream, but then those same blues showed up again and kept me from picking up my ice cream, so I had to drop my last pipe bomb and run for it again, but I dropped the card too and I never even got my ice cream! So after that I checked the time and realized I was going to have to hurry to be ready for the 3'oclock meeting. So I rushed home and cleaned up, taking a quick shower before putting on my work suit then fixing my makeup in the car. I managed to make it in time and I think I did a good job at the presentation, which should help make sure section 3C would maintain their funding to develop that new organic learning algorithm they've been working on. On the way out I had Henderson give me the updated security screen for my phone, and after that I returned home since the working hours were up, and got myself some ice cream from the fridge when someone comes knocking on my door. when I opened it the policemen outside suddenly grab me and slam me into the wall without even saying anything! I tried to get loose but they were all yelling about how I was gonna get it or whatever, so I had Devin activate the security system to get them off me. But the stupid blues had some friends outside, and they threw these EMP grenades or whatever after Devin shot those first two, and when I went out the window one of them had the balls to jump right out after me and tackled me and stuff, then before I knew it I was cuffed and people were screaming legal stuff at me and all.
Big walls are big. Accepted.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Turn Zero: The Flight
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 09:56:12 pm »

Turn Zero: The Flight.

You are all stuffed in a compact area of a trash ship, set straight for the Filthy Moon. You are all cuffed and restrained like a bundle of TNT, and the close quarters and not so friendly passengers threatened to make it blow. There are at least a 3 dozen prisoners here, all stuffed like orange suited sardines, with only room to stand. Trash and sewage gunk up the walls and drip from the ceiling, and rodents can be felt skittering around, and nibbling on bare toes. Occasionally, there is a prisoner "popping", due to malfunctions of the nanites, spraying the area with red. The body still stood, however, due to the efficient packing the guards constructed. Not an inch of space wasted.

Marcus, Gentlemen Cannibal

"So, this is the legend's end. Stuck amongst the rats in the crap's den? Or is this only the beginning, of the beast's soaring? Anyway, other than the spray of red, this is rather boring."
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 10:04:40 pm »

Harry Dawson

"Yeah yeah, it aint like complainin' is going to any good...."

Try to loose some of the bindings around me.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 10:13:31 pm »

(Speaking like an old man) Why are all you young'uns so worried about having nothing to do? That's the best part of life, feel lucky for it.

Look closely at everyone and find out who would be the most difficult and least difficult to take out in hand-to-hand combat
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2015, 10:15:38 pm »

trying to escape while nanites malfunction and prisoners pop around you? sounds like a recipe for a very short involvement in the game to me.

Explore the landing area cautiously (stealth mode, go!). look for signs of nanite infected life, and of residual nanites from deceased convicts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9