Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: The Filthy Moon-Prison Planet RTD  (Read 8394 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Filthy Moon-Prison Planet RTD
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2015, 12:15:38 pm »

Guys... Let's calm down. What do we do when we land, eh? I suggest we give our pilots a thank you...

lick my teeth, prepare my Vamp claws subtly.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2015, 01:17:56 pm »

"I'm pretty dang sure this thing is controlled remotely. Ya really think they would have real pilots flying this hunk o trash?"
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2015, 03:01:20 pm »

"Would you care to explain further?"
Meh, prolonged exposure to a very high gravity well for a couple of decades. You know, basic quantum physics. Apparently that's illegal, heh heh.

"I'm pretty dang sure this thing is controlled remotely. Ya really think they would have real pilots flying this hunk o trash?"
I don't think so big laddie, This far from any civilization would mean that It would take several minutes for any instructions to reach this hunk o' junk. By then, we could have crashed or somethin'. Not that they would care about us, heh heh, but they care about the guards makin' sure we don't escape. This thing is probably piloted.

Guys... Let's calm down. What do we do when we land, eh? I suggest we give our pilots a thank you...
Even if there's a pilot or two controlling this thing, we ain't evah gonna get to see 'em.

SalsaCookies, does our sentence have a time limit, or are we sent to this planet indefinitely?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 03:15:06 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2015, 03:14:39 pm »

"I'm pretty sure that would make you younger than the rest of us. What are you hiding?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2015, 03:16:37 pm »

"I'm pretty sure that would make you younger than the rest of us. What are you hiding?"

What is your definition of "younger" and "older"? I was born about fifteen thousand years ago, that's my definition.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2015, 03:23:44 pm »

"High gravity doesn't make you age slower, it makes you age faster. If what you say is true, then you personally should be over fifteen million years old. and turned to dust. So, whatcha hidin?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2015, 03:28:31 pm »

((Hey, you taking anyone else?))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2015, 03:29:14 pm »

"High gravity doesn't make you age slower, it makes you age faster. If what you say is true, then you personally should be over fifteen million years old. and turned to dust. So, whatcha hiding?"
You obviously don't know the first thing about time dilation, heh heh,kids these days. While I was in the gravity well, to me, I aged normally and the universe around me aged really fast, but to anybody who would have been lookin' at me, I would look almost "frozen" in time while their life aged normally. So I essentially time traveled if you get what I'm sayin'.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2015, 03:37:08 pm »

((Hey, you taking anyone else?))
jump in
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2015, 03:37:46 pm »

"HA, HA, knew it. so you ARE the youngest one here. Oh it's gonna be so much fun playing w' you. Who cares about birthdays? What matters is experience, and you got nothin. How young are ya kid? 40? 30? 20?"

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 06:08:06 pm »

"HA, HA, knew it. so you ARE the youngest one here. Oh it's gonna be so much fun playing w' you. Who cares about birthdays? What matters is experience, and you got nothin. How young are ya kid? 40? 30? 20?"

M-me? Heheh, oh, Nineteen...hundred
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2015, 06:16:35 pm »

"Ha. Ya'll are a bunch of jokers...."
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2015, 06:18:24 pm »

It is hard to determine my true age due to the complications of entering and exiting the gravity well and yada yada, but if a fellow human were to look at me, heh heh, he would probably say I look like a 90 year old, but lis'n here, I watched the universe evolve and I lived for about 50 years after my expiriment, so I think I got plenty of experience, maybe not in fightin' or survivin', but I could put together anythin' giv'n the right materials. Also, what is your definition about "youngest" and "oldest" heh heh. My definition is how long ago you were born. For me, that was about 15000 years ago making me prob'ly the oldest person in this here universe. I haven't ever used any life-elongatin nanites or anythin' so I will prob'ly die within a decade or two, if you prefer that

Out of curiosity, who are we waiting on?

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 06:20:06 pm by origamiscienceguy »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2015, 06:25:54 pm »

Just giving others time to post. I'll post next turn now, though, I got a good idea of the start.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2015, 07:35:04 pm »

Lenglon, I hope you realize that you are supposed to be roleplaying. Even though you know I am a 12 year old boy, your character has no reason currently to doubt that I am an 89 year old man.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9