Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1188040 times)

greywolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 02:37:00 pm »

Your wish is granted, and everyone understands that you go by more than one name, but then realizes you're just some dude on the internet that trolls topics.

I wish for world peace. :P

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 02:39:00 pm »

You were suppose to say wish granted and then corrupt it from there...

and i also think wishes like these wont really work as they force the one it was intended to to answer. D*** me for starting it.

I wish there were more smilies to chose from.  :D

(And yes technically i did grant the wish in a way if you read it correctly. if you cant find it your fault)

Courage. Do one brave thing today, then run like H#ll.
Insanity: What others call geniuses when they are jealous and/or unable to comprehend the ideas/inventions of amazing/epic proportions of the one being called insane.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 03:01:00 pm »

Your wish is granted, you may chose whatever smiley you want, however, they will not show up in your posts.

I wish you might realise that I’m NOT just some dude on the internet but the actual thing; I am the forces of darkness, not some mortal under false name!

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Xotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 03:11:00 pm »

Your wish is granted, Everybody now knows you are not just some dude on the internet. However, with you being the forces of darkness rolled into one package, Everybody in the world discovers your location and stabs you to death with all the sharp and pointy objects in the world.

I wish for an endless supply of Doritos.

[ April 21, 2007: Message edited by: Xotes ]

Quote from: Josephus
"Compatibility mode", dude. If he tries running it under "capatability mode" some terrible thing involving elder gods will probably happen.
Quote from: Aqizzar
You say that like it's not a good time to discuss weird people. It's always a good time to discuss weird people.
Quote from: freeformschooler
I was like, ha, this looks like a pretty dumb and boring game. I was so wrong. Gentlemen, I have discovered true fun.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 04:12:00 pm »

Wish granted. But your wish has drowned you in the doritos as you the world is now flooded with them and blocks the air from reaching peoples lungs. All have now died and the oxygen levels soared high as people couldn' breath it. Then some idiot tries to burn his way out but because of the high levels of oxygen and oxygen being very flammable fires now blast and burn everything global wide. Good going.

I wish smiling was frowning and frowning was smiling without anybody knowing it causing people to be confused worl wide.

Insanity: What others call geniuses when they are jealous and/or unable to comprehend the ideas/inventions of amazing/epic proportions of the one being called insane.

greywolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 08:44:00 pm »

Your wish is granted, and everyone is confused. Normal life is not affected so much, and though people get offended more often, they think everyone else must have gotten a lot more rude recently. However, when the president of the US begins frowning up a storm at foreign dignitaries, it causes an international incident that eventually grows into a huge nuclear war (because every attempt at reconciliation leads to more frowns/offenses) and everyone on earth dies.

I wish I knew C++. =[

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 09:30:00 pm »

Yes my wish wasnt really corrupted   :D

Spelguru

• Bay Watcher
  • Rabid Swedish Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 09:33:00 pm »

Granted, but all the fish was just above the water when it happened, and no fish were harmed or injured, and nobody managed to actually see the fish fly either.

I wish that my current turn on dominions 3 would be able to end without crashing the game.

Got Ninja?
Orkz Orkz Orkz Orkz, Orkz Orkz Orkz Orkz... WAAAAAGH!
NHP (Non human pact. Copy and paste if you are going to destroy all human-like creatures in spore.)

greywolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 11:19:00 pm »

Granted, but then you suddenly find yourself in a Kobayashi Maru scenario, and realize that the entire time you spent playing this game was wasted.

I wish I had an endless supply of (white) rice, chicken, and vegetables to eat the rest of my life.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 02:03:00 am »

Wish granted but now the whole world is flooded with white rice chiken and vegetables which then causes a world wide drought as the food takes in the moisture turning the world into a barren desert while all humanity go crazy as all they can eat is the white rice chicken and vegetables that you wished for and they stole as the other food stuff had been destroyed due to the food you wished for.

I wish text books wernt so hard. (they hurt)

Spelguru

• Bay Watcher
  • Rabid Swedish Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 02:54:00 am »

Text books are replaced with those floppy blocks of paper that have just been nailed together and are a bitch to read cause they flop all over the place. Floppity flop!

I wish no more wishes were able to contain valuables of the infinite nature, such as "eternal, endless, infinite" etc etc etc (except for this wish) for all of eternity! That means no more wishes for endless money, food, and other items, or wishes that stretch out for an endless time, such as my cats eternal health. Also as a sub-part of this wish I extend it to values that people really cannot phantom such as replacing "infinite" with a 20digit number (-/+ 5 numbers or higher) instead.

Feel free to corrupt that wish, as long as you grant it as I wrote it.

Got Ninja?
NHP (Non human pact. Copy and paste if you are going to destroy all human-like creatures in spore.)

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 09:48:00 am »

Wish granted but now all things that were enternal are now null ending the lives and many things including pictures. Pictures were enternal and now they not.

I wish English was french, french was spanish, spanish was japanese, japanese was vietnemese, vietnemese was dutch, dutch was chinese, chinese was russian, russian was hawaiian, hawaiian was german, german was irish, and irish was english. (language) All the world will not know it either.   :D

TotalPigeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2007, 05:55:00 pm »

Wish granted... actually, is there any way to make this worse? The worlds major language is now french  :( I'm going to go and cut my tongue off now :P

Er, ok, wish granted but nobody notices or cares. HAH! And everyone still hates the french!

I wish that thrash metal was mainstream music rather than pop

Spelguru

• Bay Watcher
  • Rabid Swedish Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2007, 08:31:00 pm »

Granted, now everyone listens to cool music instead of that crappy pop... ... ...

*gets bludgeoned with an ☼<<Steel>>☼ before he can corrupt the wish*

*wakes up 4 hours later*

I wish my skull was, like, not shattered, and that I don't have this headache.

Got Ninja?

Xeirxes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 04:28:00 am »

Your skull is not shattered. Indeed, your skull does not even exist anymore; you simply must deal with the oblong shape that your head naturally falls into now.

I wish that the next version of DF was released tonight!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1861