Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1187769 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #21030 on: February 04, 2015, 07:24:45 am »

Granted. You weigh so little, a single jump somehow ends I with you in space.
And then dead, for obvious reasons.

I wish for a sword that isn't inside me.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

bigjaredmonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace-ace ace-ace of ace-aces
    • View Profile
« Reply #21031 on: February 04, 2015, 08:30:53 am »

Granted, the sword magically appears over your head, and falls, slicing your head in two.

I wish for more monty python references.
This is a birch door. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. This object menaces with spikes of chicken leather. This object menaces with spikes of chicken leather. On the item is an image of ravens in birch.
Noob fortress, a succession game for noobs.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157847.0

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21032 on: February 04, 2015, 02:54:18 pm »

Granted. A hovercraft full of eels appears! Inside your torso.

I wish for a frog.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21033 on: February 04, 2015, 03:41:00 pm »

granted. You transform into a frog

I wish all deciduous trees kept their leaves all year round
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21034 on: February 04, 2015, 04:55:27 pm »

Granted, not only do they take care of and keep their leaves forever and ever, they hold a grudge against anyone who has picked leaves or burned them or bagged them and thrown them away.
The Plant Apocalypse has begun.

I wish I returned to the earth from space, safe and unharmed.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

bigjaredmonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • The Ace-ace ace-ace of ace-aces
    • View Profile
« Reply #21035 on: February 04, 2015, 05:23:51 pm »

Granted, you return to earth safely, but specifications say that when you enter the atmosphere, you have returned to earth, and the impact kills you.

I wish i wasn't a smartass.
This is a birch door. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. This object menaces with spikes of chicken leather. This object menaces with spikes of chicken leather. On the item is an image of ravens in birch.
Noob fortress, a succession game for noobs.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157847.0

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21036 on: February 04, 2015, 05:36:00 pm »

Granted, you return to earth safely, but specifications say that when you enter the atmosphere, you have returned to earth, and the impact kills you.
((Um, how would the impact kill me? My terminal velocity should be negligible. not sure how I got into space either come to think of it, air resistance being what it is.))

Granted, you're now a wiseass.

I wish I made it all the way back to the ground, safe and sound.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Gooderthangood

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Graphics? What Graphics?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21037 on: February 05, 2015, 12:02:18 am »

Granted. You shoot down at such high a velocity that you are now inside earth (but are still somehow safe and sound).

I wish for this wish to be corrupted.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:03:58 am by Gooderthangood »
Today is a day in which I think to do things... tomorrow.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #21038 on: February 05, 2015, 02:05:48 am »

You're wish is granted. Your wish is now corrupt.

I wish i died
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21039 on: February 05, 2015, 01:05:42 pm »

Granted. You are now dying an extremely slow, extremely painful death.

I wish for spring.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21040 on: February 05, 2015, 01:23:07 pm »

Granted. You are now dying an extremely slow, extremely painful death.

I wish for spring.

Granted. It is now spring forever, which severely disturbs the ecosystem and cause a mass extinction event.

I wish that the laws of nature would be more flexible.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #21041 on: February 05, 2015, 01:43:58 pm »

Granted. The laws of nature are defined by humans per human perception. Get a pen and paper and start writing.

I wish I didn't inhale all those fire ants last night.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #21042 on: February 05, 2015, 02:33:03 pm »

Granted. The laws of nature are defined by humans per human perception. Get a pen and paper and start writing.

granted. you inhale bullet ants instead
i wish bias was removed from games
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21043 on: February 05, 2015, 03:17:17 pm »

Is that really a corruption? It sounds like exactly what I asked

Edit: nevermind, my brain was sleeping apparently. I'll answer the last wish as to not waste this post

Granted, all form of bias are removed, including our capacity to have preferences.
I wish that whoever who will corrupt this wish to have posted this instead of me, and me posting the reply instead of you
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:00:47 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

jefam99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21044 on: February 06, 2015, 01:49:22 pm »

Granted, but I wish that FArgHalfnr dies a horrible and painful death with nobody around to comfort him, forcing you to approve your own death warrant

I wish that FArgHalfnr dies a horrible and painful death with nobody around to comfort him
The doomsday lever would look like any other.  It would be surrounded by the various levers needed in the day to day life of the fortress, such as irrigation or raising the main drawbridge or operating the noble shower chamber.  None of the levers would be labeled.
Pages: 1 ... 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 ... 1861