Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1839 1840 [1841] 1842 1843 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1185491 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #27600 on: May 24, 2020, 09:35:09 am »

Granted, however each tomato has a 50% chance of turning any wine that touches it into a vine

I wish I can always spell and pronounce words correctly

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27601 on: May 24, 2020, 11:04:32 am »

Granted. Sometimes correct spelling and pronounciation does not guarantee understanding. After an incident with a moldy mold for casting a die in a die, someone senteces you to die.

I wish for at least one person to understand the first paragraph of this post.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27602 on: May 24, 2020, 11:15:35 am »

Granted! One person understands it, but looks too deep for meaning and gains a penchant for berserk pens.

I wish for a non-berserk pen.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27603 on: May 24, 2020, 08:52:59 pm »

Granted. When placed in darkness, it grows, and when it is exposed to light it emits a high pitched sound that compels whoever hears it to place it in darkness. Eventually the pen finds its way underground and grows, pushing the Earth;s crust, many years later it begins to break the crust and expose the mantle, since the magma(lava?) glows with heat, the pen continually gives its high pitched sound, heard all around the world, as the Earth eventually breaks from all the volcano eruptions and earthquakes due to the pen that feeds on darkness

I wish for more creativity

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27604 on: May 24, 2020, 09:31:57 pm »

Granted. You get ADHD.

I wish that Wish would stop showing me weird ads.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27605 on: May 24, 2020, 09:39:10 pm »

Granted. The company owning Wish subsequently goes bankrupt because it cannot even put up advertisements for donations.

I wish that people would think things through a bit better.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27606 on: May 25, 2020, 02:46:08 am »

Granted, now nothing gets done as everyone is to busy thinking things through to actually do anything.

I wish for all rain to be bleach.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27607 on: May 25, 2020, 05:05:49 am »

Granted. Rain is now quite corrosive. Anything already oxidised is fine, but exposed metal and flesh is badly damaged.
However, this is not the only concern. People are fine for some time with raincoats. Then drinking water runs out. All surface and low depth water was contaminated bleach. Eventualy, all higher life-forms of Earth perish, only some extremophile bacteria surviving.

I wish for an eternal electric battery.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27608 on: May 25, 2020, 06:51:37 am »

Granted. It also happens to have unlimited wattage and explodes, wiping out the entire universe.

I wish for another universe.

Granted. The company owning Wish subsequently goes bankrupt because it cannot even put up advertisements for donations.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27609 on: May 28, 2020, 09:51:30 pm »

I wish for another universe.

Granted. Reality is now the 40K universe, the presiding President in our former timeline is literally the Emperor of Man.

I wish cats were sexier.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #27610 on: May 28, 2020, 11:52:29 pm »

The cats seduce the Pope. Massive schisms occur in protest, leading to a world war.

I wish for one (1) harmless, unharmed, unharmable friendly kitten.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27611 on: May 29, 2020, 02:25:41 am »

The cats seduce the Pope. Massive schisms occur in protest, leading to a world war.

I wish for one (1) harmless, unharmed, unharmable friendly kitten.

Granted, kitten received. But, it's the last kitten on Earth, nay, in the multiverse. After this, you will never have another kitten.

I wish to rise from the dead as an invisible ghost that can only make Michael Jackson stage sounds.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27612 on: May 29, 2020, 04:24:17 am »

Granted. You stay alive but copies of your invisible ghost rise from all the dead that can be recognised as such, causing mass confusion. It is a one-time event, but it still takes years to exorcise most of them.

I wish to remove all corpses from the house I live in prior to said event.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27613 on: May 29, 2020, 04:53:46 am »

Granted, the police find out about them and take them away for you, then they take you to jail for mass murder.

I wish Mathel was able to get rid of the bodies before the police arrived.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27614 on: May 29, 2020, 11:06:46 am »

Granted! Mathel manages to hide the bodies in a garbage can. Unfortunately, the police find the garbage can and the bodies and the chief of police promptly gets a gray beard from the stress of seeing so many bodies. Mathel is now in jail for stressing out the chief of police, since the police found Mathel's fingerprints on the garbage can.

I wish to be immune to jailors.
Pages: 1 ... 1839 1840 [1841] 1842 1843 ... 1861