Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1187867 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #27615 on: May 29, 2020, 11:50:38 am »

Granted. You are now imperceptible and intangible to jailors. You can still be touched or hurt by anything not part of their body and anyone else can still see you just fine.

I wish for police officers to not be freaked out by a pile of insect corpses.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27616 on: May 29, 2020, 12:22:11 pm »

Granted! They get freaked out by you instead.

I wish for prison inmates to lead a less crime-filled life.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27617 on: May 29, 2020, 04:19:04 pm »

Granted. Following its abandonment after mankind finished their foreplay with solar expansion, the moon, now host to a self-sufficient subterranean ecosystem and several derelict shipping compounds and worker domiciles, is converted into a single penal colony for all offenders, often called "Lunar Lockdown" by boomers 4.0. Lockdown is completely lawless anarchy, a brutal hellscape on a blockaded island where crime and morality do not exist, but barbarity knows no bounds. No one ever escapes.

I wish I had the magically ability to turn apples into oranges, oranges into bananas, bananas into mangoes, and mangoes into gems.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27618 on: May 29, 2020, 04:23:15 pm »

Granted! Soon a dictator is at your door demanding your cooperation... or your head on a spike.

I wish for a single blueberry the size of the Sun. Furthermore, said blueberry is located on the Moon.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27619 on: May 30, 2020, 12:42:51 am »

Granted...
This blueberry does not collapse into a black hole, since it is actually less dense than Sol.
However, it still crushes Earth, Luna, Mars and Venus into itself, than falls into Sol, causing it to go nova. This wipes out the Solar system.

I wish for interstellar colony ships.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27620 on: May 30, 2020, 06:16:49 am »

Granted, you get several small scale models of what a scientist believes a Interstellar colony ship will look like.

I wish for a real interstellar colony shop.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27621 on: May 30, 2020, 10:23:31 am »

Granted! You find yourself in a shop that advertises all sorts of products designed to make interstellar travel more comfortable. A disheveled man walks up to you and announces that you are now the owner of the shop. Furthermore, said disheveled man is retiring.

I wish to obtain a sponge.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27622 on: May 31, 2020, 02:25:29 am »

Granted! You find yourself in a shop that advertises all sorts of products designed to make interstellar travel more comfortable. A disheveled man walks up to you and announces that you are now the owner of the shop. Furthermore, said disheveled man is retiring.

I wish to obtain a sponge.

Wish granted. You obtain a sea sponge, but it is sentient and incompetent.

I wish now was the time of the Frashokeretei and the coming of the Saoshyant.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27623 on: May 31, 2020, 04:35:57 am »

Granted. However, Frashokreti uses outdated definition of evil. Definition of good and evil varies between cultures a lot.

I wish for the structural components of this house turn into solid tungsten.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27624 on: May 31, 2020, 05:32:56 am »

Granted, but the increased wight of the your house causes it to collapse into the sinkhole underneath it.

I wish for a thousand years of darkness!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27625 on: May 31, 2020, 09:50:34 am »

Granted! However, in the very first day, you stumble over a pebble and faceplant into your shovel, thus knocking you unconscious.

I wish to obtain a bladed shovel with the word "Urist" gilded five thousand times onto its handle.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27626 on: May 31, 2020, 11:58:26 am »

Granted. You get a lead bladed shovel with brass handle, with "Urist" gilded onto the handle 5000 times. The writing is really hard to read, since brass and gold have similar colors.
Also, the shovel is unusable because it is too soft and heavy.

I wish for a new tungsten house, built on solid rock.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27627 on: May 31, 2020, 01:38:43 pm »

Granted! However, it turns out to be on a sky island over the Pacific Ocean. Every time you try to get to it, a tropical storm steamrollers you.

I wish for an uncorruptible raspberry.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27628 on: May 31, 2020, 04:30:16 pm »

Granted, that raspberry, while not corrupt itself, turns your town into the first Corruption biome since my meddling earlier, it will take around a week for the nearby towns to receive the corruption, but the raspberry is not corrupted and you could still eat it

I wish Gotham, along with all super-entities, are real, along with the Marvel super-entities as well

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27629 on: May 31, 2020, 04:58:37 pm »

Granted! Chaos ensures, during which you are squashed under a skeleton's foot. Somehow.

I wish to have a resilient skeleton.
Pages: 1 ... 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 ... 1861