Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1406 1407 [1408] 1409 1410 ... 1861

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish!  (Read 1175319 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Corrupt a wish!
« Reply #21105 on: March 21, 2015, 07:02:50 am »

Wish granted. There are now a ridiculous amount of people making wishes which means that the Genies start a strike until they gain better working conditions. This causes them to form a union which carefully monitors the use of wishes, including how many one can make and a blanket ban on any wishes that increase the amount of wishes one has.

I wish for a ridiculous amount of money.

Granted, you now have so much money that you achieve a papercut to the jugular from swimming in it. You are dead.

I wish I was bulletproof
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

blazing glory

« Reply #21106 on: March 21, 2015, 07:33:37 am »

Granted, someone walks up and stabs you in the gut.

I wish for instant knockout.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21107 on: March 21, 2015, 09:29:50 am »

Granted. It is you that is knocked out.

I wish for an uncorrupted wish.
I do stuff, I guess

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21108 on: March 21, 2015, 02:03:44 pm »

Granted, the uncorrupted wish is given to a neo-nazi who then uses it to resurrect Hitler and start WW3.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21109 on: March 21, 2015, 06:37:45 pm »

Granted, entropy becomes strong enough to cause the heat death of the universe several billion years earlier then it was supposed to.

I wish for ukelelechucks[Two ukeleles attached together at the base by a chain so you can whirl them around.].
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #21110 on: March 21, 2015, 07:13:19 pm »

Granted, entropy becomes strong enough to cause the heat death of the universe several billion years earlier then it was supposed to.

I wish for ukelelechucks[Two ukeleles attached together at the base by a chain so you can whirl them around.].

Granted. you hit yourself on the head.

I wish i had a wish
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21111 on: March 21, 2015, 09:46:20 pm »

Granted, you wish for amnesia

I wish I could figure out the alignment of my 5th edition dnd character
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21112 on: March 21, 2015, 10:03:32 pm »

Granted. You eventually decide that you can't pick just one and your character ends up a horribly dysfunctional benevolent psychopath who gives people money and cures their diseases before robbing and murdering them.

I wish for space sharks.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #21113 on: March 21, 2015, 10:16:12 pm »

Granted. said sharks eat you and then die in the vacuum of space.

I wish for an uncorruptible wish of "six crates of elbow grease and headlight fluid"

blazing glory

« Reply #21114 on: March 21, 2015, 10:21:51 pm »

Granted. It is you that is knocked out.
((Haha! That be what I was wishing for!))

(('Cause being up at 3 AM isn't very good for my health.))

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #21115 on: March 21, 2015, 11:06:45 pm »

Granted. said sharks eat you and then die in the vacuum of space.

I wish for an uncorruptible wish of "six crates of elbow grease and headlight fluid"

Granted, having six crates of elbow grease and headlight fluid doesn't really need any more corruption.

I wish for a boatload of candy and chocolate.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21116 on: March 21, 2015, 11:28:19 pm »

Granted, a boat filled with candy and chocolate falls from the sky and crushes you

I wish I could save changes that I make to my character sheet.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #21117 on: March 22, 2015, 12:04:26 am »

granted. your revised character doesnt like the changes and kills him/herself.

I wish for another six crates of elbow grease and headlight fluid. ((Anyone get the reference?))

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #21118 on: March 22, 2015, 08:35:59 pm »

Granted, but "war" happens. The jeep never gets fixed, and you turn out to be a figment of you enemy's imagination, or something.

I wish there was a way out of this horrible mess I've made for myself.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #21119 on: March 22, 2015, 08:45:44 pm »

Granted. You land yourself in a bigger mess.

I wish for the power of flight!
Pages: 1 ... 1406 1407 [1408] 1409 1410 ... 1861