Of course!
- 11 (20.4%)
You betcha.
- 15 (27.8%)
Definitely.
- 12 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 73

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium OOC Thread (Rip in kill. Also, Virgil's the MC.)  (Read 89532 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Milennium OOC: Character Submission (7/11)
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2015, 05:27:38 am »

The character limit has been set at 11 submissions. No more than 11 will be taken in.

If there, somehow, ends up being more than 11 submissions, only the best sheets will get in.
EDIT: Made a slight adjustment to the Revival mechanic to remove the halved effectiveness on healing, mainly because even our best healer only heals 17 health on a good day if I left that in.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 05:32:45 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Milennium OOC: Taking Characters
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2015, 06:01:56 am »

You also have weapons with which to beat enemies with- useful for when your attacks are resisted.
Wait so weapons aren't classified as anything? Not even physical?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2015, 06:03:17 am »

You also have weapons with which to beat enemies with- useful for when your attacks are resisted.
Wait so weapons aren't classified as anything? Not even physical?
Weapons, by default, are either Slash, Pierce or Strike, unless otherwise specified.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2015, 06:11:20 am »

Ah, okay.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2015, 09:40:48 am »

Character Sheets:
Spoiler: Yoshida Karo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charon (click to show/hide)

Finished :) again!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:00:40 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium OOC: Character Submission (7/11)
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2015, 10:06:29 am »

Sonic Punch is HP, not SP.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium OOC: Character Submission (7/11)
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2015, 10:09:36 am »

I was wondering why bash used HP and not Sonic Punch... but it's been a while since I played :))

You're fault, I copy/pasted :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Milennium OOC: Taking Characters
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2015, 10:18:19 am »

So, why the hell can you have different amounts of spirit when spells just use a percent of it?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium OOC: Character Submission (8/11)
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2015, 10:19:43 am »

So, why the hell can you have different amounts of spirit when spells just use a percent of it?
That's altered anyway, all Magic spell costs are now flat reductions. Physical still takes HP away.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 10:23:36 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2015, 10:26:23 am »

Reserving a Spot. I'll be honest though, I have yet to play a single Persona game due to availiabity and lack of knowledge on it. Also, I have a fangirl friend who kinda made me not want to find out what the games were about... Anyways, I'mma reserve a spot and make a character by tonight.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2015, 10:29:45 am »

Reserving a Spot. I'll be honest though, I have yet to play a single Persona game due to availiabity and lack of knowledge on it. Also, I have a fangirl friend who kinda made me not want to find out what the games were about... Anyways, I'mma reserve a spot and make a character by tonight.

I've only played a few hours of one of them... I think it was Persona 3. The one with Chie and... uh... Yuri Lowenthal does the English voice of the other male character? :-\

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2015, 10:30:23 am »

Also, If the character slots get full before I make a character, then add me to a waitlist or something. I'm very busy today  :-[
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2015, 10:33:09 am »

I've only played a few hours of one of them... I think it was Persona 3. The one with Chie and... uh... Yuri Lowenthal does the English voice of the other male character? :-\
Persona 4, although he DOES voice the main of Persona 3, as well as a couple of other people.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2015, 10:35:04 am »

Persona 4, although he DOES voice the main of Persona 3, as well as a couple of other people.
I got as far as saving the (presumably) gay dude, and then was doing some grinding when I got killed so... stopped for a bit. Months ago :))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2015, 10:37:19 am »

Hmm, which Arcana should I shoose for a physical Attacker/ Healer Persona?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 73