Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How should I do the turns?

Continue the chapter-liketurns, it's like a Conan short story!
- 8 (88.9%)
Make it like you usually do. Action, then reaction.
- 1 (11.1%)
I don't even like Howard.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Hyboria RTD  (Read 3920 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hyboria RTD
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 07:57:10 pm »

"Stop! All of you! Do not harm this man, he's my contact. You are all great fighters, come with me! To riches I lead, and he knows the way! Would you be of fools to distrust a Kasuni, especially when he speaks of mountains of gold and tomes of lore, written by the great Crom himself?!"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:15:04 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2015, 07:59:33 pm »

"Stop! All of you! Do not harm this man, he's my contact. You are all great fighters, come with me! To riches I lead, and he knows the way! Would you be of fools to distrust a Kasuni, especially when he speaks of mountains of gold and tomes of lore, written by the great Lord Conan himself?!"

Lemme stop ya there, matey. Thus is set before Conan's rebellion. He is still a thief. Not even a reaver, yet.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2015, 08:01:35 pm »

Stay wary, but do not attack for now.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2015, 08:06:26 pm »

"Stop! All of you! Do not harm this man, he's my contact. You are all great fighters, come with me! To riches I lead, and he knows the way! Would you be of fools to distrust a Kasuni, especially when he speaks of mountains of gold and tomes of lore, written by the great Lord Conan himself?!"

Lemme stop ya there, matey. Thus is set before Conan's rebellion. He is still a thief. Not even a reaver, yet.
Is the action okay, just change the mention of Conan? Or should I post something different?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2015, 09:38:09 pm »

Is the action okay, just change the mention of Conan? Or should I post something different?

Wait, you are referencing the thug?
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 09:49:11 pm »

Yeah. Seems the problem is that Conan isn't popular yet, but I could replace that with some other famous figure, and be okay. Is that right?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2015, 02:56:23 pm »

Yeah. Seems the problem is that Conan isn't popular yet, but I could replace that with some other famous figure, and be okay. Is that right?

Sure, I was just confused. I thought your contact was Aisha.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2015, 03:00:51 pm »

Do nothing for now, and slowly make me way to Drest. If the last bandit makes any sort of hostile movement, throw my dagger. A long distance shank, if you will.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2015, 03:15:32 pm »

Replaced Conan with Crom
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2015, 07:57:00 am »

Does Urist know it's his turn?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2015, 12:52:01 pm »

Nidilap, you might want to implement a cap on stats, otherwise someone could put thirty points in charisma and kill people by convincing them that they are a tree, which would also deny them a proper afterlife because they would remain still for an eternity.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Urist Arrhenius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2015, 01:28:19 pm »

Does Urist know it's his turn?
Sorry, though I had posted.

Try to patch myself up with whatever is available.
We're all just Simple Folk trying to get by.

You can also watch me learn to draw.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2015, 06:33:43 pm »

Are you still running this?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2015, 04:20:20 pm »

Yeah, I'm so sorry, it's just I got Strep Throat, and I got better today. I have to make up my HW, so give it a day or two.

But worry not, adventurers! The tale continues!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2015, 04:36:27 pm »

Yeah, I'm so sorry, it's just I got Strep Throat, and I got better today. I have to make up my HW, so give it a day or two.

But worry not, adventurers! The tale continues!

No worries, thanks for the update, glad your better :)
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4