Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New cause of death?  (Read 5076 times)

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:SCIENCE_FOR_FUN: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
Re: New cause of death?
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2015, 08:04:20 pm »

I knew I'd seen this before. Bogeymen aint got shit on mass market economics. 

My mistake, I obviously misremembered it as them being fine, not just relying upon their functional-immortality-through-cloning.

Wasn't it determined that it only works with fishing and animal training?
The wiki specifically mentions those two jobs as the ones ghosts perform.

That would imply that they can't use workshops, but can use zones.  (Ghost doctors, FTW! Bonus due to the fact that, if they recover bodies, they can take things they carry with them through walls.)

Oh, right, and ghost orchard tenders, too.  I guess that's useful for picking fruit outside your walls.

Also, looking back over the wiki, LOL for the fact that they can apparently be targeted for fell moods and have artifacts made of ghost.  That's one way to respond to the stress of your relative constantly haunting you!
Personally, I like [DF] because after climbing the damned learning cliff, I'm too elitist to consider not liking it.
"And no Frankenstein-esque body part stitching?"
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Insert_Gnome_Here

• Bay Watcher
  • Dosen't really care about anything anymore.
    • View Profile
Re: New cause of death?
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 03:27:03 am »

We must do science. Someone go cull 50 dwarves of various professions and fail to memorialise them.
Quote from: Max™ on December 06, 2015, 04:09:21 am
Also, if you ever figure out why poets/bards/dancers just randomly start butchering people/getting butchered, please don't fix it, I love never knowing when a dance party will turn into a slaughter.
Pages: 1 2 [3]