Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: dwarven childcare (loving + peaceful)  (Read 16785 times)

taptap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: dwarven childcare (loving + peaceful)
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2015, 03:39:22 am »

Duke orders immediate stop of training program after duke consort is found drowned.

After many years of accident-free operation (and me running the training in the background without taking much note anymore) a dwarf was found dead and obviously drowned in the swimming pool, in the left wing (the part with the statue - being pushed in the statue space seems the most likely reason for drowning).

The duke consort was a well trained, out of duty militia dwarf (hammer lord), but one of the dwarves with still only low swimming (novice) and one of the lowest recuperation (close to 200) in the fort. I had no problem with other dwarves bathing in medium armour, but I do wonder whether adding steel high boots (instead of leather high boots) a year ago or so contributed to the untimely death of our beloved duke consort. She leaves behind a loving husband and eight children, who used to be fond of bathing and climbing in the very same pool, that cost their mother's life so cruelly. An investigation has been ordered.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]