Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34

Author Topic: Crownhammers, the #1 undead, murderous bird sanctuary in the world  (Read 66903 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Crownhammers, the #1 undead, murderous bird sanctuary in the world
« Reply #420 on: April 10, 2015, 04:23:59 am »

can we have a list of artifacts as well?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 10, 2015, 08:09:36 am »

I'm fine either way, honestly.
If it defaults to me, well, I'm not home at the moment but will be at some point.

Gnorm requested me to mirror or provide links to his updates, so here's a link to the first part.

jrrocks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Armoks Sword in the Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 10, 2015, 02:31:07 pm »

Journal 6

Today a disaster of the greatest magnitude occurred. Manipulating Jerk Father WOLFE Rose to Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is close to if not the worst case scenario. First he accuses the Admiral of lying and insulted the entire party. He says that the Admirals tales are made-up!!! He preaches to his "flock" that the history we tell is a lie and our "paganism" false. Any sailor no any Dwarf that had met a person of another religion knows that most if not all religions agree the world was created over 600 years ago!!!!

Also the idea that Armok is the final authority on all things scientific, philosophical, political, matrimonial, sensational, plantational, and theological is BS!!! In my travels i have seen many creatures, places and events that cannot be explained through "Armok". Also has anyone ever seen a written version of any of Armoks rules. For all we know he could be making this stuff up as he goes. The things he might implement worries me..... In his manifesto he wrote of banning females in serving in the defense of the fort!!!! I could count more battles i have fought in than the number of brain cells he has in his stupid head. His rise to the position of Overseer can not stand there must be something i can do..... I will speak to the Admiral to try to find some options and if no options present themselves....... well i don't carry a spear for nothing.
From the forests of Elves, To the shores of Humans, To the Towers of Goblins, We fight our own battles, On land and on Sea, We fight for glory, We fight for gold, We are proud to call ourselves
A Dwarven Viking

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 10, 2015, 02:45:33 pm »

From the etchings of Hef Kibrūl, Miner

Father Wolfe has been elected this year's leader. If I were any other dwarf, I'd be concerned, but his party and mine have good standings. Of course, his speech was... worrying. The Union of Souls believes in a different sort of Armokism, which we call Eternalism. Basically, the universe has always existed, but every once in a while Armok reforges it, down to the deities, and we're just in one of those cycles. Our years reflect our recorded history and not the true dates of creation - there's proof that the world exists back to at least -30, possibly earlier. I've also heard rumors that he may be ignored and have me elected leader, but either outcome benefits me.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 10, 2015, 02:46:36 pm »

So we are going along with Longinus? I am impartial, I don't have enough info on the matter. I'll do some RP in a few days if so.  :D
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 10, 2015, 03:24:02 pm »

I'm impartial as well. Both options work out quite well for me.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 11, 2015, 06:00:08 pm »

The turn goes to Fallen then.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TechnoXan

• Bay Watcher
  • Crundles + Kobolds = AWESOME!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 11, 2015, 08:18:31 pm »

Ok cool.  :D
By the by, if your wondering why I use so many smiley faces, its because I smile a lot when I talk. So I use them here so I don't come off the wrong way.

And so it begins...
OPEN THE GATES!

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 13, 2015, 11:53:49 am »

I'll get started in a couple hours then.
Internet was ded for a couple days.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 13, 2015, 05:16:39 pm »

I'll be getting to it soon; WinZip expired and I'm trying to do something about that. Expect a start-of-turn post soon if everything goes as planned.

Rhaken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 13, 2015, 05:45:57 pm »

I'll be getting to it soon; WinZip expired and I'm trying to do something about that. Expect a start-of-turn post soon if everything goes as planned.

Use 7zip. Works the same, no license, no fuss. It compresses to the format of your choice as well.
Of course, he may have simply crushed the forgotten beasts with his massive testicles.

Forget a spouse, he needs a full time gonad wrangler.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 13, 2015, 08:24:10 pm »

Alright, got it open.
I know it's normal to not know where stuff is in a community fort but this is just silly

Expect a post about Hef gaining control of the fort tomorrow. I'm going to explore this. Oh, and I'm using my gaming PC, so the game should play through much faster than it did with my turn at Demongate.

EDIT: By the way, Asmoth, technically skipping turns is against the set rules I think, but w/e

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 14, 2015, 03:37:57 am »

I didn't skip anyone's turn. I can't take one and Longinus is banned from the forum, so neither can he.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 14, 2015, 07:59:13 am »

Alright. Sounds good then.

INTRODUCTORY THINGY

Hef stood up and addressed the dwarven crowd. Erush and Tobul, other members of the Union of Souls, are sitting nearby, as is the former leader of the fortress, Taran. "*ahem* Hello, dwarves. I'm not one to make speeches, so I'll make this quick. I'm just going to be honest. I didn't expect to win the election at all. However, now that the Union of Souls has control for a year, I guess I make executive decisions. I don't have much of a plan, but fear not. I know what I am doing." He pauses for a second, then continues "Also, if you ever see pus falling down the main stairwell, well, just be careful." Hef walks away from where he spoke at. Erush and Tobul stand up and follow him. Taran looks about for a few seconds and then walks the other way. The dwarves disperse.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 15, 2015, 03:58:51 pm »

OP is (finally) in the process of being updated. I'll also add any characters I don't have a profile picture for and put up an artefact list tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34