Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 119509 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2015, 12:42:08 pm »

Tohru smiles at him.
"A pleasure to meet you, Virgil-san."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2015, 12:48:35 pm »

Virgil smiles at Tohru.
"And you, miss Tohru."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2015, 12:51:21 pm »

Karma spots Yoshida walking away, and finally acts. Karma puts his hand on Yoshida's shoulder to get his attention, greeting him.

"Hey, Yoshida-kun! You are always reading those comics in class, right? Mind if I borrow one? Reading on a rainy day isn't a bad thing after a nice nap."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2015, 12:53:22 pm »

Virgil smiles at Tohru.
"And you, miss Tohru."
Tohru slings her backpack behind her.
"We should get to class."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2015, 12:54:55 pm »

Virgil nods and hurries to his locker to fetch his things.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2015, 12:56:34 pm »

Yoshida freaks out a little at the unexpected contact, ready to use a heavy textbook as a hammer.

"Jeez, Karma, way to freak a guy out. Yeah sure, just don't get caught, yeah? I think the teacher uses them to line their bird cages back home, a sad ending for such wondrous art.

Yoshida steps a little closer to Karma, to hide the transaction from prying eyes, and opens a textbook with a few comics inside.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2015, 01:08:32 pm »

["It just lovely" Clair agreed, shaking a few drops out of her hair that she missed "Say, what did you put for question 4 on the math homework?"
"Oh eh I uh..." Biraindo pulled his bag of of his back and twirled it in front of him, and as he reached in to pull out his math homework his white card fell out.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2015, 01:11:41 pm »

Clair notes the card "Wait...where did you get that?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2015, 01:13:48 pm »

Biraindo bent over to pick the card up as he talked "This thing, I found it in my mail, no idea what it is though, maybe it's a viral marketing campaign?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2015, 01:23:31 pm »

"You're too paranoid, Yoshida-kun. When have I ever been caught?"

All the time, but not important. Karma takes the comics without any sign of the cation Yoshida was showing, putting them in his open jacket more for convenience then secrecy. His hands then return to his pockets.

"Besides, if I got caught now it would be your fault for jinxing it like that. Can't blame me at this point. I don't believe those rumors anyway. Don't our teachers live in those cheap apartment buildings in town? There is no way they are allowed to have pets. I think they just use that as an excuse to bring them home and read them themselves."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2015, 01:29:10 pm »

"If it is a viral marketing, why use snail mail?" she look to the side "I see that others have one as well." Clair look back to Biraindo "I wonder what they even be selling? watch repair?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2015, 01:32:50 pm »

"Best guess is that maybe more card will show up, you put them together and it makes a code, I dunno?" At this Biraindo finally pulled out his math homework "the answer was that x was equal to two thirds right?" he really didn't look sure.
So how are you today?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2015, 01:39:23 pm »

Nana, up in the class, had all of her homework out, finished and everything: she looked very much satisfied as she looked it over.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2015, 01:43:49 pm »

Yoshida shakes his head at Karma,

"You know I don't believe in that stuff. If you get caught, it's your fault, and you can buy me a new one.

And if the teachers do live in those cheap apartments, they can probably afford to buy the comics themselves, instead of stealing them from me! All my allowance goes on these things, man! Oh, by the way...
"

Yoshida fishes out the envelope with the card in it out his pocket.

"...Do you know what this nonsense is? Some secret club in school or something?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2015, 01:53:02 pm »

"If the teachers are poor enough to have to live in cheap apartments, how are the supposed to buy comics? Besides, it might act as a kind of quality control test. If the comic is good enough to read in class, it must be good right?"

Karma then reaches back into his jacket, on the other side.

"Of course I got one. I thought everyone did. Its probably one of those cheesy school activities. You know the ones. 'Write out all your dreams onto this card and we will attach it to a balloon and release it over Tokyo bay', that kind of thing. I here other schools have them all the time. That is probably why it has a clock on it, right?"

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 202