Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 74

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day 13: Unlucky For Some - SCUM B TEAM WIN  (Read 101422 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day One - Pixie Peril!
« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2015, 10:48:28 am »

Did you become his lover?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2015, 10:50:46 am »

No, I just have the flaw "Guilty Conscience" (death if my vote is on a townie mislynch)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2015, 11:02:35 am »

hector13: I just hope you know that by announcing it out loud, you confirmed to someone what your mask is, so unless someone is doing mask fuckery and messes with your mask that person now knows who you are.  Additionally, another one or two people might know, depending on whether we have one or two scumteams (I'm guessing that if we have two scumteams they won't be bigger than two members just due to balance, but who knows) and if the player who hit you was scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2015, 11:15:50 am »

Yeah, 'tis a risk, but one I'm hoping can be overcome. Otherwise, a mistake to be learned from: Don't be too honest in mafia :))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2015, 11:16:32 am »

hector13: I just hope you know that by announcing it out loud, you confirmed to someone what your mask is[...]
This, Hector, aaaaand the notion that you're being overt with the occurrences of what people have done to you.

...Was there any reason to append:
Right... ah... Unvote since some UTTER BASTARD person seems to have given me a Guilty Conscience. Thanks!
basically everything post-unvote, or is that the primary reason you're unvoting given your read on TDS?

PPE: ...That's not being 'too honest'. That's being overt.
Two different things. Silly.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2015, 11:21:09 am »

That's pretty much the only reason I'm unvoting.

I already shopped today, after realising I hadn't spent all my points, otherwise I'd sell something and get rid of it now.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2015, 11:25:33 am »

Keep in mind hector might be out right lying to throw people off so it might be a deliberate mistake :P
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2015, 11:31:01 am »

Keep in mind hector might be out right lying to throw people off so it might be a deliberate mistake :P
Yeah, I realized that halfway through my own post.  But if he gets caught in a lie it means lynching, because that lie isn't townsided at all, so I'll just let that warning stand for everyone: if you lie, and there's no legitimate town reason why you should lie, then all hell WILL break loose if the town finds out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 24, 2015, 11:40:12 am »

Yeah, I realized that halfway through my own post.  But if he gets caught in a lie it means lynching, because that lie isn't townsided at all, so I'll just let that warning stand for everyone: if you lie, and there's no legitimate town reason why you should lie, then all hell WILL break loose if the town finds out.
I'd doubt that, Varee, but that's for discussion of a later time.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 24, 2015, 11:43:38 am »

What makes you doubt it? Perhaps it was you who cursed me? You did seem to be quite quick to suggest what may have caused it in the first place, without anything more than me saying "yeah, I just got a new flaw".

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 24, 2015, 11:48:13 am »

What makes you doubt it? Perhaps it was you who cursed me? You did seem to be quite quick to suggest what may have caused it in the first place, without anything more than me saying "yeah, I just got a new flaw".
::) Yeah sure. That's actually me poking perceived newbies rather than anything else implied.

What makes me doubt it is because its too young a day for deliberating something so vague. I doubt it would be a lie because, as provided by the answer to a question I asked, you're...blatantly unvoting because of something you announced.
Which, if a lie, would be pretty vague and a very, very pointed scapegoat--which could be seen up later in-game (ie massclaim), amongst other factors which it would tire to be discussed at the moment due to expounding on a very theoretical notion on a very tiny and obscure situation.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day One - The Rain Falls Mainly On The Plain
« Reply #266 on: February 24, 2015, 01:45:51 pm »

An acid toad croaked ominously in the rain, its bass ribbet breaking through the omnipresent patter of rain of the endless plains of mud. The monks shivered in their marquee, no closer to making a decision.

4maskwolf
Peradon [1] - Shakerag
Shakerag
Varee
origamiscienceguy [1] - TheDarkStar
Flabort
Hector13
Tiruin
TheDarkStar [3] - 4maskwolf, origamiscienceguy, Peradon
Deus Asmoth
*Persus13
No Lynch

*(Extended)

Hammer is 6 votes. Day ends 12AM GMT Friday as Persus extended.

List of Active Masks
Red, Green, Bronze, White, Gold, Silver, Blue, Orange, Brown, Cream, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Black, Violet

List of Dead Masks

Spoiler: Pink (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 02:19:29 pm by notquitethere »

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 24, 2015, 02:31:27 pm »

If that theory is true then the mafia havent sue there kill yet ( or they use poison or other non instant version of kill.) So if another kill happen before the lynch then that theory is wrong.
Poison kills after the lynch.

NQT: Varee is voting for no-lynch, unless he's a nonvoter.

Everyone: Who do you suspect the most and why?  Reads lists too, if you have a good enough read on enough people.  I'll try to compile mine and put it up in a second.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 24, 2015, 03:02:59 pm »

Yeah, I was about to get a read list up...

Most scummy
-------------
TDS: He isnt giving detailed posts, and that bit about OSG dodging my question was odd to say the least. Either he's scum, or he just isnt into this game yet.
Varee: Keeps on pushing for a no-lynch in order to get more time to scumhunt. Oddly, he hasnt done any scumhunting at all.
OSG:Really, he's here because of a gut feeling. I can't really explain it, but I'm looking into it a little.
Hector13: Was active during the RQS, but then disappeared. He reappeared in the last few pages, but his absense was a little odd.
-------------
Neutrality line
-------------
4mask:Seems to be scumhunting. Can't really complain about him.
Flabort:Well, he's here because of something he said earlier that caught my attention. I dont want to point it out yet though, it might give some stuff about me away. This is really just a hunch though...
-------------
Most Townie

The rest havent posted enough for me to get good reads on them.

Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2015, 03:26:01 pm »

In descending order (ish) from most to least scummy:

TDS - Seems to have misinterpreted a lot of questions ask to them, the nonsense about Origami not answering the question (I think he answered the question about as fully as anyone can in this game) and then voting for him. He also unvoted Origami and then... voted for him again, in the same post, which is filled with FoS's (one for Origami too). Why so paranoid TDS? I would be voting, if not for my flaws. Propah scum-read. [/geezer]

Peradon is next, for his insistence that he's not scum, and some of the questions he's asked (specifically most useful town powers (which powers should I booby-trap/delete/swap) and best town play styles (who should I kill?)) rub me the wrong way.

Varee gets a scum lean for the No Lynch suggestion.

Shakerag gets a null-leaning-scum for the bare minimum answers he gave to some questions here. Could be time related, but if you don't have time to post, what's the point in doing it?

Persus and Tiruin are null, given lack of content.

Origami and Deus Asmoth get slight town reads because of activity, asking questions, generating content. Origami aided by TDS being scum-read and his... erratic attention on him.

flabort is comfy town read, appears to be actively hunting, postulating and letting us know his thought processes. Useful.

4mask is most town, active, asking and answering questions, encouraging scumhunting amongst the town.

Quick question for Peradon: what's so suspicious about my absence? Am I not allowed to leave the forum every so often? :P

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 74