Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 74

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day 13: Unlucky For Some - SCUM B TEAM WIN  (Read 100906 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

Sweet merciful...

flabort, are you still inflating inflate?

Also, origamiscienceguy, I can see where you are coming from by I disagree with your assessment.  I'm sorry if you are town, although if you're town town is basically FUBAR so... urk.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

everyone, do you believe that I intended to lynch Peradon because I thought he was scummy?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

everyone, do you believe that I intended to lynch Peradon because I thought he was scummy?
I believe you have told us that, yes.  Whether or not you actually chose him for scumminess or whether you did it because scum reasons is up to question.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

flabort: Can we have those reads now?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't the scum usually try to avoid things that have a chance as being seen as scummy? I wasn't thinking about how everybody else might see it because I was doing what I thought was best for the town.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

So the reason you're so incredibly scummy is because of how you were thinking so townily. That makes complete sense to me. OrigamiScienceGuy.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

OSG, No, I don't believe that. I believe you jumped on a bandwagon without thinking your excuse through and are now trying to buy as much time as possible for your scum buddies to kill everyone else.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So the reason you're so incredibly scummy is because of how you were thinking so townily. That makes complete sense to me. OrigamiScienceGuy.
How was I thinking townilly? If I was scum, I would have avoided drawing attention to myself because I wouldn't care about who I was voting for.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Side note: NQT, does booby trapping a power prevent that power from taking effect if the trap is triggered?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can you please wait on hammering me for everybody to see what's happening?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Side note: NQT, does booby trapping a power prevent that power from taking effect if the trap is triggered?
No, though if it successfully kills someone it prevents them from taking any further actions.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would you like us to wait until 24 hours after the day began, hmm?  So that kills can take effect?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would you like us to wait until 24 hours after the day began, hmm?  So that kills can take effect?

There are like 2 days until the kills are processed. I would think that everybody is able to read by then.

I am just hoping that somebody finally sees that my intentions were town-oriented.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am sorely tempted to hammer you with my newfound second vote, origami, but I'm going to resist the urge because I have information for the town.

Quote from: fortune teller results
Afflicted
Bless
Cautious
Cautious
Cleanse
Cleanse
Cleanse
Cleanse
Cleanse
Cleanse
Cleanse
Copycat
Copycat
Copycat
Death Resistant
Delete
Dense
Flexible
flexible
Flexible
Free
Free
free
Free
Grounded
Grounded
Hasty
Holy
Immune
Industrious
inflate
Innate
Innate
Insured
Insured
Magnetic
Mole
Patrol
Patrol
Power of Healing
Prolific
Prolific
Protect
Randomise
Recall
Resurrect
Sap
Self
Self
Self-
Self-
Targeting
Virtuous
Virtuous

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can you please wait 47 hours before hammering me? Or at lease until everyone has seen what's happened? That way there is no chance that I could kill someone.

About your list, there are no kills on it, and I can say that I didn't get any. It would seem likely that only a few people actually got kill.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 74