Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 74

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day 13: Unlucky For Some - SCUM B TEAM WIN  (Read 101232 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

YAY Internet Temporarily!

So I was going to post a PFP that I didn't believe Origami is scum, but due to current circumstances lack the power to link why.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

flabort: Can we have those reads now?
Fine. I was hoping to grab some links to back up my claims, but here's the bare bones of my current reads. Yeah, they look like day 1 reads due to minimalism.

Most Scum
OSG: OK, I understand cowardice (resurection), I understand voting near the end of the day... what gets to me is the pleading and the fact that the same topic was rehashed over and over and over during day 3; I GET IT, he voted Peradon because of something Peradon said. I'd say post #761 is about as bad as what OSG found Peradon scummy for, though, as is post #731, actually the reason I voted/hammered him: "Nothing I do is gonna make you happy" is giving up, which is hipocrasy, is what it is. If he had just given up I wouldn't have voted, but the fact that you spent an entire work week arguing that someone else doing just that was worth a vote, well.
Shakerag: I don't trust him, naturally; He and I don't see eye to eye no matter which mafia game we're playing, and his lack of play during weekends (when I can be most active) means we tend to ignore eachother, I guess.
Deus Asmoth/Tiruin: I know nothing of them.
Cheeetar: Just replaced in, his predacessor Persus quit due to being busy and not being able to read 40 pages (I guess he's 15ppp). Notably had a unique stance on defending other players as Persus.
4maskwolf: Busy enough trying to save his own hide and provide information to the town at the same time. Seems town.
Most Town

I am just hoping that somebody finally sees that my intentions were town-oriented.
See, this is the same thing you voted for Peradon over.

About your list, there are no kills on it, and I can say that I didn't get any. It would seem likely that only a few people actually got kill.
I think Kill was Recalled; possibly before 4mask got his results.

So I was going to post a PFP that I didn't believe Origami is scum, but due to current circumstances lack the power to link why.
Hmmm... Sorry, Tiruin, I think I will hammer OSG again.

Sweet merciful...

flabort, are you still inflating inflate?
Yes.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm... Sorry, Tiruin, I think I will hammer OSG again.
...I was typing up a long post which I couldn't yesterday because it got locked. GAH.
:I
Accursed timezones and net availability.

...I really have a bad feeling that OSG is not a good target here, or on why in the world has the idea of 2 scumteams been a valid one.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day Two - The-Times-They-Are-A-Changeling
« Reply #783 on: March 07, 2015, 09:09:12 pm »

The monk Flabort grabbed a hammer and threw it at Origami.

"That'll show him we mean business," he said, "now let's see if he was a malefactor!"

But the spirit was strong with this one, and his ghostly presence creeped everyone out sufficiently that they didn't want to go near the body.

origamiscienceguy is dead.

Spoiler: origamiscienceguy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Final Vote Count (click to show/hide)

Everyone who is not Dense, gain +1 xp. Everyone who is Insidious gain +1xp. If you met the conditions for Bloodythirsty, gain +1xp. If you are Simple, make sure you do not gain more than +1xp. The thread will be locked while lynch triggered effects are implemented.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day Three - A Good Day To Be Bad
« Reply #784 on: March 07, 2015, 09:13:21 pm »

Day Five
The Quick and the Quickly Dead

Would the fifth day lead to a malefactor flipping? If the previous four days were anything to go by...

Votes
4maskwolf
Shakerag
Flabort
Tiruin
Deus Asmoth
Cheeetar

Mask colours: Red, Green, Bronze, White, Silver,  Brown, Purple, Turquoise, Yellow, Black

Dead Masks
Spoiler: Cream (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pink (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gold (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Violet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blue (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Orange (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Updated List of Costs (click to show/hide)

The day ends 12AM GMT on the 12th, or on a hammer of 4 votes. The kill action won't come into effect until Tuesday 12AM.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...PFP

So why did people quickhammer Origami inseatd of using the itme to...talk?

Also I keep on being cursed :v

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

flabort, care to explain that hammer?

I swear to god, though, nobody revive osg, we don't need to rehash this argument again.

I'm not using fortune teller today, just fyi, I doubt too much has happened,

Sweet Jesus, flabort, that inflation tho...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

This is very odd! 4maskwolf claimed that nobody had curse. Would somebody hide curse for the 1 (2?) xp?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is very odd! 4maskwolf claimed that nobody had curse. Would somebody hide curse for the 1 (2?) xp?
Fortune teller only gives half of the powers in play.  To answer your second question, I have no freaking idea, scum maybe?  I mean, that power is enough to piss off anyone, so I think it's scum doing it.  I still think it's a besmirch from a scum with that afflicted my fortune teller turned up.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bluh, listening to everything is awesome is not good for your concenctration.

Fortune teller only gives half of the powers in play.  To answer your second question, I have no freaking idea, scum maybe?  I mean, that power is enough to piss off anyone, so I think it's natural it would be hidden.  I still think it's a besmirch from a scum with that afflicted my fortune teller turned up.
EBWOP

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I recalled besmirch during Day 3. I recalled kill during (the start of?) Day 4, so it makes sense that you wouldn't receive any results for it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Fortune Teller only shows up half of the active powers in any case, though. gah.

flabort, why hammer Origami so quickly?

How does recalling a curse work by the way? Do they go into negative xp if they don't have enough to pay it off?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I believe recall only works on powers.
I've played some mafia.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fortune Teller only shows up half of the active powers in any case, though. gah.

flabort, why hammer Origami so quickly?

How does recalling a curse work by the way? Do they go into negative xp if they don't have enough to pay it off?
Recall only works on powers

So that's what that feels like.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If cheeetar did indeed recall kill I know at least one mask that is probably a player without flexible, along with another mask I'm pretty sure is an NPC.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 74