Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 74

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day 13: Unlucky For Some - SCUM B TEAM WIN  (Read 102472 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

I would assume he got multiple copies of Inflate with Free, meaning he could use Inflate a number of times a day equal to the number of Inflates he has plus one.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

And sell one of those inflates once a day for massive profits, yes.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

And sell one of those inflates once a day for massive profits, yes.
>_>
<_<
That was cheap.

:I

But woah. Just for posterity {maybe post-game} (because I really think I'm set with my reads...meaning everyone but flabort is in question :v), how are you even getting more Inflates? Copying that role onto yourself?

Because free costs as much as the ability even if inflated, as far as I know.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not earning more, I'm afraid. Done with Inflate now, because I've sold all the ones I started with on day 1 (5 from pre-game, 2 from first changeling, equals a starting total of 7 free-inflates)
It's not a renewable resource, and I've exhausted my supply; fortunately, I have all the points I would ever need.
The Cyan Menace

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not earning more, I'm afraid. Done with Inflate now, because I've sold all the ones I started with on day 1 (5 from pre-game, 2 from first changeling, equals a starting total of 7 free-inflates)
It's not a renewable resource, and I've exhausted my supply; fortunately, I have all the points I would ever need.
So...err, how's about entertaining my (non hypothetical) question about killing everyone?

I mean, sure, in another viewpoint that could also make me query that way because of the possibility that I'm an SK (something which nobody is raising but my own mind much? :v); couple that with my actions this game (claiming and stuff--attitude and all) and include that vague bit I had back there? (I tracked Flabort and Deus Amoth; both Failed)...
I'm wondering why nobody is bringing up that possibility.

Either way. Flabort: Query ^

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

What? Why did your tracking fail?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I asked NQT--He cited a myriad number of reasons--even DELAYS make it 'fail' because...well, 'delay'. For some reason I can't currently think about due to the time 5:08am) and working on project \o/

Did anyone delay me or otherwise?
Yes.  I don't know your alignment and didn't know flabort's plans at the time, and since I knew your mask is a player I futzed with you a little bit, along with two other people.
4mask used the usual 'vague affirmative' here, not citing what exactly, but...somehow adding whipped cream on top with the embellishments :V Or so I see it anyway.
Though the bolded part can be interpreted to knowing flabort's mask, which ties into what 4mask said earlier--so for me its less of a slip.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So...err, how's about entertaining my (non hypothetical) question about killing everyone?
Kills haven't been processed yet, but I gave it a shot. Sure, I didn't target EVERYONE, but that's because I already know a few civilian masks.
The Cyan Menace

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

This should be interesting.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...I'm gonna claim something.

I literally know everybody's masks.

Tiruin claimed silver. This is, of course, correct.
Shakerag is yellow.
Cheeetar is Turquoise
4maskwolf is green (Autocorrect is telling me his name is a real word, all the other usernames are not words)
Deus is black
Red, Bronze, Brown, White, and purple remain; four of them are patsies, and one is me. I know which one, but won't mention it.

I sent kills to Yellow, silver, and green. Black and Turquoise I didn't target; yet.
The Cyan Menace

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I sent kills to Yellow, silver, and green. Black and Turquoise I didn't target; yet.
...And I'm picked for some reason over the other two? >_>

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

I can tell you that I'm not black. How did you decide I was?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can tell you that I'm not black. How did you decide I was?
Well, then you haven't been spending your points because you had 18 unspent on Day 3, because White and Black were the only ones I didn't peek, and I decided White had to be a patsy due to large # of points.
The Cyan Menace

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

I Sapped someone, then you stole all my points while I was in the middle of sending my shopping trip to NQT. Probably one of the more irritating things to happen to me lately.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I'm sorry you didn't get the chance to spend it then, but I did't sap you. I just took a look at your remaining points.
I had my own broken point-gaining combo, no need to sap anyone.
The Cyan Menace

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 74