Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Competitive Dungeon Crawling [OOC] (Waitlist)  (Read 37039 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

I already think the XP deduction is pretty harsh, that said I don't see why they wouldn't just open their sheets to editing if they still want to play.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you send them PMs? They might not be following the OOC thread.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

They might not be following the OOC thread.
They've posted in here, so it should be showing up on their new replies list at least.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

Did you send them PMs? They might not be following the OOC thread.
They should be.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile

It is now editable to the public.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interestingly, I can't currently can't access Google, because I am in China right now. Sorry.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interestingly, you weren't in China when I did the sheet checks, nor were you when I told everyone I was going to be deducting XP until the sheets were fixed, so it's no excuse that you ignored it until you were unable to do anything about it. Sorry.

I've brought Ronald's sheet up to date as best I can.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:46:05 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like the players' opinion on something: Should it be displayed in the thread's title when a team is in resting phase and for how long? On the one hand, you might consider it privileged information that the other team shouldn't know about. On the other hand, it would help keep each team's resting phase in sync, so that each team can rest for the same amount of time and ensure that they both exit it at the same time, instead of one team perpetually waiting on the other to enter the phase so that they can get out of it.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, might change the other team's play-style.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1

Interestingly, you weren't in China when I did the sheet checks, nor were you when I told everyone I was going to be deducting XP until the sheets were fixed, so it's no excuse that you ignored it until you were unable to do anything about it. Sorry.

I am sorry. I'll change it when I get back. Until then, deduct as much XP as you feel the need to. Can I continue to post turns?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:11:07 am by Pencil_Art »

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1

I am sorry. I'll change it when I get back. Until then, deduct as much XP as you feel the need to. Can I continue to post turns?
You're already out of XP to deduct. In the meantime keep playing I guess.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, I've brought up to date those of you who have opened your sheets to editing. The rest of you should keep them up to date as well - Nelly, I'm looking at you, since you never deducted the HP from your weapon you used on the door. I also don't know if Solgeid updated its weapons since that last fight.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Drop me from this, please, Squeegy.

The game just hasn't been very exciting for me: the moving is a whole lot of busywork. If this wasn't two teams moving in tandem I would have recommended that we be allowed to move to any square we can see unless interrupted. Maybe something you could do is let people move slightly faster out of combat to speed things up. At such a low level there aren't any interesting choices to make in combat either, I'm just bonking a dude over and over until he dies. The problem isn't unique, it's quite endemic to RPGs, but in most RPGs I'll have earned a new move by the first hour or so of gameplay, and I've spent more than a few hours of my time playing this game and doing character creation.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's over!
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]