Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Competitive Dungeon Crawling [OOC] (Waitlist)  (Read 35448 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Competitive Dungeon Crawling [OOC] (7/?)
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2015, 03:42:07 pm »

You have no idea how a 3d6 works. No offense, but I will not take my advice on probability balance from you.
The 3- and the 18+ threw me off and made me think it was with a d20. I'm an idiot. :-[
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2015, 03:53:33 pm »

I upgraded my weapon attack dice with specialization I. Is travel rations weight accumulative with amount? And is there a Weapon/Armor Tab? Also I am not entirely sure how to get the Attack dice.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Competitive Dungeon Crawling [OOC] (8/?)
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2015, 04:07:25 pm »

The weapon and armour tab is at the very bottom of the spreadsheet (do not scroll, just look at the bottom of your monitor). For travel rations weight the answer is yes, although they weigh 0.5 ut not 2 ut. (the spreadsheet calculates total weight automatically for you).

For your attack dice, the weapon you chose was a poor short spear, since you chose to specialize in it with the upgrade a die option, your raw attack dice is 1d8. Since your spear is poor (which is a -1 to attack dice) your regular attack dice is 1d8-1

Also, input 0 for acrobatics bonus
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2015, 04:14:02 pm »

Thanks.

EDIT: Is my weapon damage a d10 from specialization?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:18:20 pm by Pencil_Art »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2015, 04:16:52 pm »

How do I put my information into the character sheet?
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2015, 04:19:26 pm »

You have to make a copy with file --> Make a Copy to the account that you are currently logged in as.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2015, 04:19:59 pm »

Thank you
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2015, 04:32:36 pm »

Heydude6 you have only used 30d.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2015, 04:39:44 pm »

How much heft would I need to dual wield 2H weapons?
Only as much as to carry them with no penalties, plus Ambidextrous II. You would never be able to get rid of the downgrade from using a 2H weapon one-handed, though. It's a matter of the weapon's balance and swing, not just weight.

I've redone a bunch of stuff in the Equipment menu, including adding a few new pieces of armor and changing most of the weapons' costs. You should take a look at how much your weapon costs again because it may be cheaper now. Weights may also have changed.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:10:07 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2015, 04:40:03 pm »

Thanks, I actually used 33d (due to forgetting to account for the upgrade from shoddy to poor) but now I fixed it, I bought 2 more rations
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:49:52 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2015, 05:11:00 pm »

Not sure why it published that post before I finished it.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2015, 05:17:18 pm »

I upgraded my weapon attack dice with specialization I. Is travel rations weight accumulative with amount? And is there a Weapon/Armor Tab? Also I am not entirely sure how to get the Attack dice.
Sorry, I missed this post because I was doing a bunch of rebalancing. Travel Rations weigh .5 units each. You only need to enter the weight once. The sheet will calculate the total weight for you. There is quite clearly a Weapons/Armor tab. You add the attack dice yourself.

By the way, guys, you don't need to state what you spend your Specialization bonuses on. That information would go under Notes if you really wanted to keep track of it. Your skill names should only be their actual names.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2015, 05:19:38 pm »

Which could be neat. Imagine /two/ matchlock pistols.
That's exactly what I'm going to go for.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2015, 05:27:20 pm »

Which could be neat. Imagine /two/ matchlock pistols.
That's exactly what I'm going to go for.
It seems like every character except Urist's is planning on dual wielding. Admittedly, matchlock pistols are cooler to dual wield than other weapons, though it would take you two entire turns to make another attack with both of them. Though you would deal 3d6+4 with each hit, so you might not need to. Oh shit, I forgot to stat ballista bolts. Okay, reuploaded the PDF. Sorry you guys are having to redownload this so often.

e: Andres, you should probably put ranks into Sleight of Hand so you can get Swift Reload.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:31:36 pm by Squeegy »
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2015, 05:40:47 pm »

I don't plan on duel weilding.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30