Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LIII: Wolf Pack - Game Over! Scum Win!  (Read 37115 times)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LIII: Wolf Pack - Day One Has Begun!
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2015, 11:16:12 pm »

That said you ought to vote hector. He is scum.
Would you care to expand on this? Any reason why you suspect hector?

The random questioning will disapate eventually. Usually, it starts when someone misunderstands someone else and they get into an argument.

because reasons. Vote them trust.

preview.

We found out hector is scum and are voting them join us.
Or not it's cool.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2015, 11:19:14 pm »

Mafia doesnt work like that. You need to tell us your reasons, otherwise we wont vote with you. For all we know, you're mafia.

Also, who is the 'we' you are talking about?
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2015, 11:25:41 pm »

Mafia doesnt work like that. You need to tell us your reasons, otherwise we wont vote with you. For all we know, you're mafia.

Also, who is the 'we' you are talking about?
ummm huh? I never said it did?
You don't have to vote with me although I'd really like it if you did. we usually means the collective me :/ was that confusing? hmmmm I suspect it was.
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2015, 11:28:12 pm »

Wait, you WANT us to vote for you?? Do you know how to play mafia?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2015, 11:30:46 pm »

I don't think you can vote for me. Is that possible? That would be an interesting mechanic.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2015, 11:32:18 pm »

I don't think you can vote for me. Is that possible? That would be an interesting mechanic.
I mean certainly you can cast your vote for me but you can't proxy vote for me. I think that clears it up.
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2015, 11:34:47 pm »

You can vote for anybody in this game.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2015, 11:37:19 pm »

You can vote for anybody in this game.
Ummm I figured. I thought you meant something else. See previous post.
Or not it's cool.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2015, 11:40:22 pm »

I would, but I seriously cannot understand what you are trying to say by "proxy vote"

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2015, 11:41:47 pm »

I would, but I seriously cannot understand what you are trying to say by "proxy vote"
umm like use your vote as mine? That is what I thought you meant.

Why are you not voting hector?
Or not it's cool.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2015, 11:44:35 pm »

Ok read the questions

I am town
This isn't the same game and I've got a different strategy for it, this is acctualy the oppisite of that game

If I were roll cop I would be interested in people who are constantly badgering others or avoiding questions themselves, I would be aware of lurker a but take more interest in those badgering and attacking others
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2015, 11:46:21 pm »

I completely misunderstood you. I was asking why you asked me to vote for you.

I am not voting hector BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME ANY REASON TO. If you want people to vote for someone, you have to state your evidence and make convincing arguments against them. At this time, the only people with any information are the scum making your insistence that Hector should be lynched very scummy.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2015, 11:55:35 pm »

I am not voting hector BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME ANY REASON TO. If you want people to vote for someone, you have to state your evidence and make convincing arguments against them. At this time, the only people with any information are the scum making your insistence that Hector should be lynched very scummy.
hmmm you sound angry that is a good thing for me tho. Now whether that was genuine or not for a town read. From the previous comments in the thread I doubt that osg scum would fake emotion. so fairly certain osg is town. Also osg you are seriously gonna hate me :/. Now osg why would I as scum insist that hector be lynched? Would it not make people look closer at me? If so does that mean I don't mind people focusing on me? If that is the case why would a player not mind being focused?

I originally voted Hector because he was being everyones pal which I alluded to by saying 'buddy'. And I voted the IC, I forgot his name, to see if anyone would say anything about it. It would give me a slight scum lean. The fact that the ic himself responded to it is null at best since he was the one who was being voted.
Or not it's cool.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2015, 11:57:55 pm »

Do we do the random voting in thread or in a PM to the GM?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2015, 12:00:40 am »

hmmm you sound angry that is a good thing for me tho. Now whether that was genuine or not for a town read. From the previous comments in the thread I doubt that osg scum would fake emotion. so fairly certain osg is town. Also osg you are seriously gonna hate me :/. Now osg why would I as scum insist that hector be lynched? Would it not make people look closer at me? If so does that mean I don't mind people focusing on me? If that is the case why would a player not mind being focused?

I originally voted Hector because he was being everyones pal which I alluded to by saying 'buddy'. And I voted the IC, I forgot his name, to see if anyone would say anything about it. It would give me a slight scum lean. The fact that the ic himself responded to it is null at best since he was the one who was being voted.

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Which of hector13's post sounded like buddying to you.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21