Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LIII: Wolf Pack - Game Over! Scum Win!  (Read 37161 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LIII: Wolf Pack - Day One Has Begun!
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2015, 03:24:06 pm »

You arent answering his question. Basically, you're trying to get out of your predicament by saying that you didnt really mean what you said about hector. So, then, my question is when did your gambit end, and actual opinion start?
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2015, 03:26:04 pm »

Your "gut feelings" do not sway anybody. We need arguments for or against people.

Why is ggamer town?

I've told you this before and you haven't done it. You are seriously hurting town with your meaningless arguments and pretending to know everything. If you have questions, ask us. Don't just pretend you are god and put us out of RVS.

Unless you convince me that you can be a benefit to the town, Roo

Well I did not know you wanted me to spoon feed you. I do not mind dying I still win with my faction. I suspect that will be an uphill battle for you guys tho if you want everything justified and reasoned and tabulated and officiated and notarized.
Or not it's cool.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2015, 03:26:34 pm »

EBWOP: You are still not answering my questions, roo. By not answering them, you are convincing me even more that you think you are above everyone else, which could very well be a symptom of being scum.

Now please, answer my questions!

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2015, 03:27:01 pm »

You arent answering his question. Basically, you're trying to get out of your predicament by saying that you didnt really mean what you said about hector. So, then, my question is when did your gambit end, and actual opinion start?

I definitely did mean what I said about leaning scum on Hector.
Or not it's cool.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2015, 03:27:10 pm »

I'm gonna go ahead and unvote Hector and vote Roo

No offense roo, but you look incredibly suspicious right now.

that is okay. but what are you hoping to accomplish with your vote?

To lynch you, obviously

Either your town, and your throwing up a mighty fucking effective smokescreen for the scum, or you're scum and you're getting incredibly defensive about nothing in particular. Either way, you're a threat to the pack, just as bad as scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2015, 03:30:00 pm »

this is incredibly difficult on a phone.

Does that mean you were scared other people would actually vote for you? Based on zero evidence?
someone should be insulted.

Not especially. I want to know why you're encouraging other people to vote for me with zero evidence. That's scummy.

PPE: probably irrelevant now, given you've unvoted...

That sort of thing the why I am scumhunting sounds rational and profound but is not. You simply pointed out what I had been saying. I am not asking you questions because, as of yet, you haven't posted anything about anyone besides myself and yourself how can I move my read if you have not done anything?

Do you expect me to pull things from the ether? Of course I pointed out what you said, I'm addressing you and asking you to explain yourself. If anyone's not doing anything, it's you. You're not explaining yourself at all, and given that we need information, that's entirely unhelpful. All it does is make you look scummy.

That's also why you need to ask questions: to get a better read on people. If I give an example of a puzzle box, you might get answers by hitting it until it eventually breaks, but you're better examining it from all angles to figure out how it works/opens. It also makes you look intelligent enough that people are going to consider what you say better than "he's scum, you must vote", and, depending on the question, won't get you scumread quite so hard.

pretty sure I am generating content albeit not myself but other people are now focusing on us. If they choose to say well he is just an idiot I am okay with that if others look more closely and see what I did was scummy but would I as scum do that? or would anybody as scum do that? In that regard I am clearly town.

The only person you're clearly town to is yourself. Presently, to at least me, you're clearly scum. You seem incredibly reticent to get information into the game by asking and answering questions, and the only ones who benefit from that are the scum.

As for the double standard thing yes. As you said I know my role I don't know his.

Consider, that from Peradon's perspective, (assuming he's town) he doesn't know you're role either. That's why he wants you to clarify your position.

Spoiler: fluff on RVS (click to show/hide)

thanks much for the advice. I am not gonna do it but thanks anyways. also brownie points for the melanthius s/o. My vote stays for the moment tho.

That's your prerogative, manny. You'll still get scum read by me for refusing to ask and answer questions. (strike-thru PPE)

Considering I'm not the only one who has suggested altering your playstyle, you may want to take the advice on board.

PPE: like a million posts man, pretty much saying what I have in this post. Bastards... fuck y'all, I'm not changing it :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2015, 03:30:15 pm »

EBWOP: You are still not answering my questions, roo. By not answering them, you are convincing me even more that you think you are above everyone else, which could very well be a symptom of being scum.

or what you will vote me? lol
Or not it's cool.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2015, 03:33:36 pm »

Given that you've got... 4 votes I think?... you probably shouldn't be so cavalier about encouraging other people to vote for you. It's bad play as either alignment.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2015, 03:34:51 pm »

Given that you've got... 4 votes I think?... you probably shouldn't be so cavalier about encouraging other people to vote for you. It's bad play as either alignment.
they are already voting me.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2015, 03:35:38 pm »

also never mind on the town read on ggamer. That most recent post bleh.
Or not it's cool.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2015, 03:35:55 pm »

Why don't you do something that encourages them to vote for someone else then?

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2015, 03:41:22 pm »

Your attitude here is exactly what I'm talking about. You sound like you think you're a freakin' god.
Your blatant refusal to answer my questions solidifies my thoughts about you. You are either scum, or you just want to ruin the game.

Either way, you need to be lynched.

Now, because we are so totally tunneling....

Everyone: Lets assume that Roo gets lynched and flips as scum. Who would be your next top scum-read?

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2015, 03:43:04 pm »

Everyone: Lets assume that Roo gets lynched and flips as scum. Who would be your next top scum-read?

It's so damn hard to tell with two pages of Roo and other people arguing, but i'd have to say Cryxis. He hasn't been posting much, seems to be enjoying the smokescreen a bit too much, savvy?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2015, 03:45:18 pm »

That'l depend on how he flips.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2015, 03:46:07 pm »

Lets assume that Roo gets lynched and flips as scum.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21