Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll to Quixote Organisation: search and rescue (waitlist open)  (Read 9967 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Quixote Organisation: search and rescue (waitlist open)
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2015, 06:53:54 pm »

Look like I am paying heavy attention and taking notes with. . . . .  Whatever, if I have pens and papers.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2015, 11:00:16 am »

The three of you follow The McSweeneys into the mansion. You head up the central stairs and head right, passing a large room with lots of interesting art and historical pieces. You sit down in a cozy library/leisure room and have some tea with them. When the talk comes to the business oppertunity you promised him, Ivan [4] manages to improvise a spiel about Swiss car manufacturers wanting to buy large quantities of bananas to turn into a new kind of fuel. Devon, who has been taking notes this entire time, looks up from his notebook to see McSweeney look slightly skeptical for a moment. Ivan quickly adds some made up numbers, however, and the man seems completely taken away with his newfound wealth. He stands up and shakes Ivan's hand.

"I believe we'll be able to come to an agreement soon enough, yes?. But it is late and I still have some things to do. You may stay in the guest rooms, to the left of the stairs, if you so wish. Feel free to wander around or hop into the kitchens to get some food. We shall finalize our deal tomorrow, yes?"

McSweeney and his wife bid you goodnight and head out, leaving the three of you in the library.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2015, 11:23:47 am »

Well then, time to wander around. Take in the sights of the plantation and its environs. Look for traces of the nutty professor.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2015, 11:37:56 am »

Stay with the others. I don't like this.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2015, 10:45:30 pm »

Quickly look for a book of common creatures and join them quickly.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2015, 04:55:19 pm »

Quickly look for a book of common creatures and join them quickly.
As the others get up to leave, you quickly make your way to one of the bookcases and look for a book on common creatures. You manage to find one and pocket it before you all leave.

Well then, time to wander around. Take in the sights of the plantation and its environs. Look for traces of the nutty professor.
Stay with the others. I don't like this.
The three of you head back outside through the front door and onto the plantation grounds. In the front of the house there's really nothing more than a large fountain and the road leading to the front gate. There is one guard at the gate and another one hanging around near the front door. You circle around to the back of the mansion. Right behind the mansion there is a small garden with a fish pond. About 50 meters further down the road is where the plantation begins. You can see the road leading towards the place where the bananas are grown, one truck driving away from the mansion as you round the corner. There are also two large buildings on either side of said road. The larger one has its doors open and you can see pallets of bananas and packaging supplies inside. The guards seem to be closing down for the night.The small one, only half as big as the large building, is already locked tight and no guards can be seen around it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2015, 07:52:22 pm »

I dont know what to do, now. . . . . Follow the others qnd see if I can see any signs of a really light, but big creature stalking through here. Also, look through the book, and see if I can find any animal prints that look simular to the foot prints that lead us here

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]