Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35

Author Topic: Inexorable: a Minimalist Demigod Game  (Read 75070 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Inexorable: a Minimalist God Game
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2015, 10:30:37 am »

Plant trees everywhere.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2015, 11:30:39 am »

Turn the foolish opposer's (poketwo) legacy into a dark and twisted monster.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Nunzillor

« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2015, 11:45:55 am »

Turn the foolish opposer's (poketwo) legacy into a dark and twisted monster.

Would you like to play a board game?  Oppose the quoted action if He refuses.  Go ahead, you open it first!  Loser must skip a turn and never bother the God of Dice.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 11:50:30 am by Nunzillor »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2015, 12:45:37 pm »

Create Conceptual Space Monkeys

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2015, 01:00:20 pm »

Agree to play a board game. Of course, I'll cheat.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2015, 01:11:32 pm »

Away, far, far away, where void is unmatched, matter appears, Crystalline,fully sentient, in a constant state of regrowth,Chaos and Order, it sustains itself by collecting the bumps and dirt in the void, it is the keeper of the void, preventing civilizations in its area of influence from traveling in the void.
A Crystaline structure is formed, it splits every once in a while, and it collects matter and uses it too build on to it self or as propulsion, it will prevent travel between the stars.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 01:14:27 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2015, 05:51:56 pm »

And so, Paphi seems to have done my job quite better than I. And though I love the star-eaters, much as any of my children, they are still failures...
If creatures meant to eat stars will not work...
Oh my, crab cakes? Torture is my domain, you cur.

Fix the crabs
I shall assist, perhaps by infusing them with a tiny bit of void energy.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2015, 10:30:13 pm »

Make some of my worshippers into champions, enhancing them to be better and awesomer. And more badass. Details left up to GM discretion 
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2015, 01:07:42 am »

Is this better? Edit. No, no, it really isn't. Gah.

...I like fonts, how about this?

I examine my useless home, feeling somewhat peeved with Seeches, then simply accelerate the entire thing up to very nearly the speed of light and throw it at the most unequivocally evil creation in the universe. Provided there is nothing qualifying as evil, I instead forcibly give Seeches a physical form, then hit him with my relativistic-velocity houseship.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 01:10:42 am by Amperzand »
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2015, 04:00:54 am »

Fix the crabs
ASSIST AND CLOSE OFF THE ACCESS PORT TO THE NEBULA-BOX AFTER THE RESTORATION IS FINISHED

Await the outcome of this. If it fails, mercifully hunt, kill, and devour the crab cakes. If it succeeds, go chase some space quail, for funsies.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2015, 05:51:13 am »

Expand the maze till it covers half the world

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2015, 04:06:03 pm »

Create a race of shapers; demigods whose purpose is to travel the universe and create experimental forms of life,  in all shapes and sizes, in all conceivable environs, relaying all to the Treekeepers to better fill my collective knowledge of life.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2015, 04:40:29 pm »

EAT. GROW. WIGGLE.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2015, 05:28:14 pm »

Far off in the void, create Sword Cat, a cat with a sword that lives in the far flung cosmos.
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2015, 03:04:00 pm »

I feel a vast increase in the force of self-reflection. . . . Can it be? Has a god done a better job at my job than I? . . . . Time to screw with his work.
Create a sentiant race of grasshopper like planet hoppers, that are no bigger than the size of miniscule , that eats only seafood, and sets them on the new seafood-planets in that silly contained gelatinous nebula, with the extra dimensional numbers on it. . . . and then command them to breed.

[5] You create a multitudinous race of crab-infesting insects, and infest the now altogether much less hidden crabcake people of the hidden toroidal gelatinous nebula. They immediately breed and spread throughout the defenseless creatures, devouring them slowly to complete their endless misery.

I am Kroken, God of Constructs! Form a immense forever ticking heart of bronze, forever kept in order by legions of humanoid robots!

[5] You craft the Planet-Heart, a massive creation of reinforced bronze and more moving parts than even you would dare catalog. It is kept in order by a legion of automatons pledged to its service in return for its perpetual motion capabilities generating them energy.

Fix the crabs
ASSIST AND CLOSE OFF THE ACCESS PORT TO THE NEBULA-BOX AFTER THE RESTORATION IS FINISHED
I shall assist, perhaps by infusing them with a tiny bit of void energy.

[1+2] The crabs cannot be fully restored, as some of what they originally were is irretrievably lost and destroyed in the translation - they resemble their former selves now, but incompletely. Their collective memory is tainted with madness and suffering, and their bodies are much weaker than they used to be.

[2] The box they are in is already closed, however - the issue is that no god can be kept out of someone's business by a mere box.

[6] And in the process of being helped, the crabs seem to now be plagued by the void as well, parts of them wasting away into vacuum periodically.

Plant trees everywhere.

[2] "Everywhere", you find, is a tall order in the universe. Impossibly tall, even for you.

Would you like to play a board game?  Oppose the quoted action if He refuses.  Go ahead, you open it first!  Loser must skip a turn and never bother the God of Dice.
Agree to play a board game. Of course, I'll cheat.

[5] Zil is disappointed to find that the opening of the box inflicts no curse on the abominable Seeches, as he is beyond physical contact at the moment. He is, however, delighted at the very next thing that happens.

[1] That being, of course, that Seeches is absolutely garbage at cheating, tripping all over himself as he attempts to sneak various maneuvers past Zil's gaze, only for Zil to easily point them out mere seconds later, and by the end of the game, a few seconds in advance, even. Being completely beyond his depth here, Seeches must concede to Zil, and watch as his work is undone by his peers as he can only sit around and wait. Furthermore, once the waiting period expires, Poke and his past and future charges will become entirely imperceptible to Seeches.

Create Conceptual Space Monkeys

[6] In the jungles of deepest imagination, a shimmering variety of monkeys and apes dwell, navigating the mazes of creativity and screaming out the most random of ideas into the minds of all who are inclined to listen. They are the spirits of Innovation, sad though it may seem that most of their ideas are, indeed, perfectly random.

Away, far, far away, where void is unmatched, matter appears, Crystalline,fully sentient, in a constant state of regrowth,Chaos and Order, it sustains itself by collecting the bumps and dirt in the void, it is the keeper of the void, preventing civilizations in its area of influence from traveling in the void.
A Crystaline structure is formed, it splits every once in a while, and it collects matter and uses it too build on to it self or as propulsion, it will prevent travel between the stars.

[1] You create a crystalline matter-eating creature in the void, where there's no significant amount of matter to be eaten. Predictably, it exhausts its entire mass trying to get anywhere, then dies, leaving behind a single perfect gemstone, a skeleton of a promising idea.

Make some of my worshippers into champions, enhancing them to be better and awesomer. And more badass. Details left up to GM discretion 

[6] You make a solid one percent of your worshippers a cut above the rest, so to speak - they require no sleep, are about half again as large as any other of their race, are spectacularly attractive by mouth-thing standards (which, you believe, are very stringent), considerably stronger and more violent than their peers, and far more intelligent as well. They use this power to separate their society into tribes, each led by the champion in question and their followers (and soon, ample amounts of descendants). They commence warfare for domination of their society with little delay.

Is this better? Edit. No, no, it really isn't. Gah.

...I like fonts, how about this?

I examine my useless home, feeling somewhat peeved with Seeches, then simply accelerate the entire thing up to very nearly the speed of light and throw it at the most unequivocally evil creation in the universe. Provided there is nothing qualifying as evil, I instead forcibly give Seeches a physical form, then hit him with my relativistic-velocity houseship.

[2] You guess Anathema's (or is it Zhiren's?) hell is pretty objectionable as far as things go. You're not sure launching your home (which is perfectly livable for you, if not for any actual lifeform that requires a breathable atmosphere) at it would help, though, considering how big it is and how much of it changes every second as Zhiren zips to and fro randomly hurting copies of dead people.

Fix the crabs

Await the outcome of this. If it fails, mercifully hunt, kill, and devour the crab cakes. If it succeeds, go chase some space quail, for funsies.

[6] Since it sorta worked, you chase down and accidentally eviscerate a space quail. You were just trying to bat at it with your paw, you swear! A playful nibble or two may, just may have occurred, of course.

Expand the maze till it covers half the world

[6] You expand the maze horizontally rather than vertically, and soon a majority of the world is riddled with labyrinthine tunnels twisting all about. The treasure runs a bit thin, and over time the monsters run a bit thick, and you do ruin pretty much all of the plains with your efforts.

[5] Fortunately, the four-legged soil hunters manage to adapt to your maze, and the mouth-things of Tuk love to kill things anyway. The caretaker worms are largely unaffected, since they live deeper down, though their avenues of access are certainly much fewer now.

Create a race of shapers; demigods whose purpose is to travel the universe and create experimental forms of life,  in all shapes and sizes, in all conceivable environs, relaying all to the Treekeepers to better fill my collective knowledge of life.

[1] You create a race of shapers, demigods whose purpose it is to travel the universe and create experimental forms of life, yet sorely lacking in the ability to create much life at all. They do seem able to twist life rather adequately, and they settle down on Tuk's planet immediately to start experimenting, finding a perfectly good mazelike network of tunnels which they could populate with all manner of experimental life that may or may not be viciously hostile to any seekers of treasure.

EAT. GROW. WIGGLE.

[2] No matter how much you try, Ogejabogeja's tower proves completely inedible. It's made of stuff so robust, even you can't seem to digest it or even damage it much. Wicked structure, you have to admit.

Far off in the void, create Sword Cat, a cat with a sword that lives in the far flung cosmos.

[5] You create Sword Cat, a no doubt soon to be legendary feline with an even more likely to be legendary sword. Dwelling on the edge of the universe, it idles away on its borrowed power, seeking idle amusement and food in the barren reaches of creation.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35