Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Whats wrong with this error log?  (Read 975 times)

DizzyCrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Whats wrong with this error log?
« on: February 23, 2015, 12:21:45 am »

I have no clue what the issue is here with the no walkable terrain? should I just ignore this?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Whats wrong with this error log?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 03:39:35 am »

You're using an old language file. That's pretty much it.

DizzyCrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 04:36:21 pm »

Really? what problems can occure from that? Iv done alot of work from the languages so I had to copy and paste my old one.

But what about the walkable area stuff?

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 07:40:19 pm »

The walkable area thing is just something that happens sometimes. There's nothing wrong with your game it's just sometimes historical figures don't know what to do and they spam the errorlog.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 05:55:21 am »

Really? what problems can occure from that? Iv done alot of work from the languages so I had to copy and paste my old one.
Potentially prevent saves from loading, breaks save compatibility and hinders the ability to apply graphics sets on top. Nothing serious if the raws are only for personal use, but if you want to distribute them, it will mean a flood of support requests eventually. Best work with latest raws.
(Toady changed this one word in the language files in 40.03 or 05. It still breaks games now and then...)

DizzyCrash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 02:40:47 am »

Potentially prevent saves from loading, breaks save compatibility and hinders the ability to apply graphics sets on top. Nothing serious if the raws are only for personal use, but if you want to distribute them, it will mean a flood of support requests eventually. Best work with latest raws.
(Toady changed this one word in the language files in 40.03 or 05. It still breaks games now and then...)

I am looking at these two files side by side and I cannot find any defference in the language files, can anyone help me figure out what I am looking for? something new that may have been added or changed for me to find? Cause all my settings for custom naming of civilizations and landmarks, its alot of work and very important to my immersion, so if anyone can help me figure out what I am looking for it would be a big help.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 03:10:26 am »

YORE. The word is YORE. You want it out of your non-WORDS language files.