Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 32773 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 2
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2015, 09:17:40 pm »

Alphonse runs to the corpse and calls dibs on the loot.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2015, 09:21:11 pm »

How about this proposal, we go through the western door, see what's on the other side and then make a decision about what to make. We probably won't need a shield yet although whatever is on the other side of the door might prove us wrong. But then again, we can probably make both. We'll try to make two shields and then you can have the rest of the fabric for bandages. Sounds like a plan?

Notices Alphonse

Fine take the loot, but WE'RE KEEPING THE CLOTHES!!!
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2015, 09:27:56 pm »

Helena snorts at Alphonse's antics. Just a little bit.

"Giddie fellow, ain't he Malcom? He's acting like we're in a race or something..." Then she got back down to business. "Anyways. Western door. I'll be fine with that decision. One door is no different from the other. But you really may want to take a closer look at these tables first. I'll help you make a shield or two if I can, but the quality of the shield is going to be shoddy as hell. And that's assuming it doesn't take us too long to make em. I don't want to stick around here any longer than I have to."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2015, 09:30:37 pm »

Unfortunately, making shields is not feasible unless you enter resting mode, and you would need Crafting Tools: Armorsmithing.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 09:34:26 pm »

Hodor follows towards the dead guy. He makes a face.
"Ew."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 09:34:45 pm »

"You know what I just realized, we both have absolutely no idea how to build a shield. You do make a good point, we might end up wasting valuable resources if we try to make a shield. Bandages it is. Although don't use all the cloth, we might need it for other things.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 09:38:05 pm »

((If we end up gaining a level during this dungeon, one of us can try to go for that if we take the raw materials for when we rest. Wooden armor probably isn't efficient, but we could theoretically make a breast plate out of a bit of wood too. The big thing will be the cloth. But I suppose it's just as well. Helena will be happy to bandage the meat shields if they get stabbity stab stabbed.))
BIRDS.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2015, 09:41:31 pm »

((I will become the armoursmith))

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 09:43:10 pm »

You will gain more than one level during this dungeon, I assure you.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2015, 09:45:18 pm »

((High ho, high ho, let's terrorize that table. Hopefully we find ludicrous corpses for later for more delicious cloth.))
BIRDS.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 09:56:02 pm »

"Doesn't mean it's entirely not worth the effort, though I will gladly take more bandages. I can't imagine we'll be getting through this place unscathed. There's got to be a reason that people-... Well... You know."
BIRDS.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 10:37:56 pm »

Fine take the loot, but WE'RE KEEPING THE CLOTHES!!!
Without missing a step or turning around, Alphonse outstretches his arm and makes a thumbs-up gesture.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 10:44:37 pm »

The main problem is if we try to make a shield by banging 2 wood planks together, we'll end up making sawdust instead and losing our planks.

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2015, 03:49:06 am »

Gilbert nearly lets out an exasperated groan, stifling it, and facepalming instead.

"We... don't need to take apart rotten wood to make a shield. We're more likely to find better on less fortunate that have gone before us. Hopefully it'll serve us better." he says, testing the softness of the table wood with his hand.

Move Gilbert to a table near enough to actually test out that wood.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2015, 12:28:39 pm »

Turn 2
Helena walks 6m south.

Alphonse runs 14m to the corpse and looks at it. A shoddy short spear is lying next to the body, which has a peasant dress, a shoes, two hardtacks, and 4d.

Hordor jogs 10m to follow Alphonse.

Gilbert jogs 10m to the table and tests the wood. It's dusty, creaky, and spongy.

Malcolm does nothing.

Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31