Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 32540 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 29
« Reply #420 on: April 30, 2015, 12:01:08 am »

The room with the sentinel.

(What do you mean what we will be doing? I though resting meant we just sat there and took a nap, waiting for our energy to come back?)
If you're going to sleep, then say that, but resting phase can also be used for crafting, knacks, skills, training, etc.

You guys also need to decide how long resting phase will last.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:04:40 am by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 30, 2015, 02:08:27 am »

I vote long enough to get Gilbert back on his feet, then retreat to town, divvy loot and sell the rest.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 30, 2015, 02:17:52 am »

I vote long enough to get Gilbert back on his feet, then retreat to town, divvy loot and sell the rest.
+1 to the plan except the bit where we divide the loot. I'm not sharing my loot.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 30, 2015, 02:39:56 am »

>:c
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 30, 2015, 03:44:39 pm »

Gilbert is still on his feet, just vulnerable. I would rule that traveling back to the nearest village would take 4 hours each way. However, you would get better prices at the town 12 hours away (not including time spent resting). You need to sleep for 8 hours to level up and gain any health. Sleeping outside the dungeon would eliminate the risk of exposure from sleeping in the cold without a blanket or fire.

Additionally, for each 8 hours in resting phase you need to have something to eat and you need something to drink for each 5.5 hours.

Gilbert, you don't have the resources or tools necessary to repair the shield.

You can all individually decide how long you will spend doing what and where. You can choose to forego eating or drinking if you have nothing to do so and no way to procure it but this could prove a problem later on.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 30, 2015, 04:20:43 pm »

We might as well just leave and call it a day, guys. When we come back we need to bring sleeping bags and shit.
Dying of laughter?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 30, 2015, 04:27:30 pm »

Okay, so what I understand is: I perform my investigations, we travel to 4 hour village, We sell our loot, then we buy some stuff (mostly sleeping bags). I personally want to sell my arming sword and shortsword and scythe and try to see if I can buy an average Falchion.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 30, 2015, 04:43:36 pm »

I'd rather we sell the loot in the town.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 30, 2015, 04:46:50 pm »

It would take us 24 hours to get there and back again. and then add another minimum 8 hours of rest. That means we took a 32 hour break.

With the village, it's only a 16 hour break.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 04:57:11 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 30, 2015, 04:49:12 pm »

Whatever we sell, I say we team lift the carpet and sell it as well. That ought to fetch a good price in the larger town, but I'm also completely fine with visiting the Village as well to sell it.

The only question is... What do we need to buy? If we can't think of anything we need, I don't think it's such a good idea yet.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 30, 2015, 04:53:20 pm »

We need to buy sleeping bags and food, maybe shields and armor (you could use some better arrows). I only bought enough food for a single day. +1 to the rug idea by the way. That should be classified as art.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 04:57:41 pm by heydude6 »

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 30, 2015, 05:03:41 pm »

The rug weighs 5 units.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 30, 2015, 05:21:13 pm »

Malcolm politely offers to assist Helena with carrying the rug

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2015, 05:25:44 pm »

Malcolm politely offers to assist Helena with carrying the rug

Hordor assists as well, if his help is still needed.

We also need to buy bandages, or at the very least cloth.

GM: Is it possible for me to make my own character once we hit the town?
Dying of laughter?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 30, 2015, 09:34:03 pm »

Sure, if you want. You can start at the same XP as Hordor, but you won't have any of the loot or money he picked up, just what a level 4 character would start with.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31