Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 33047 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 29
« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2015, 09:47:01 pm »

Actually, I'll hold off on that. I'll make a new character once exams are over. (I'll still play as Hordor in the meantime, though.)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 01, 2015, 08:53:08 am »

Helena accepts the assistance gratefully!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 01, 2015, 02:21:53 pm »

So, you guys are going to go to the town, sell and buy some things, and then sleep for 8 hours before returning?
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 01, 2015, 02:37:55 pm »

Yes, preferably I would want to browse the town's ware rather than have the GM auto it though. Also I don't think we ever reached a consensus on whether to go for 12 hour town, or 4 hour village.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 01, 2015, 02:44:37 pm »

No you did not, that's why I asked.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 01, 2015, 02:52:04 pm »

I'm going to go vote for 12 hour town. The extra money we save might be useful in buying a shield or something like that.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 01, 2015, 03:59:26 pm »

I'm going to go vote for 12 hour town. The extra money we save might be useful in buying a shield or something like that.
+1
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 01, 2015, 05:55:57 pm »

+1
+1

Might as well. I doubt the other team has gone much farther than we have.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #443 on: May 03, 2015, 02:16:46 pm »

Gilbert has gotta get up and get moving to the 12 hour town (since they won't be carrying the rug with him on it)

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 03, 2015, 03:29:42 pm »

Alphonse will help carry the rug if he gets a share of the profit from selling it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 03, 2015, 06:10:44 pm »

Helena does not Alphonse help with the rug. :P

With three people on it, it really shouldn't be too hard to take back. It's a quirky thing to take, but a minor nobleman or wealthy merchant might be interested in it due to the mystique about it.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 09, 2015, 11:46:52 pm »

Ok, you guys will be in rest mode until Paralun has rested for 33 hours or more (24 travel + 8 sleeping + 1 shopping), assuming that you don't want to use any of your skills, after which you will be able to sell your goods, buy new stuff, whatever, and then start back in the dungeon. You will need to eat 4 times and drink 6 times. A full day's worth of water in your canteens is worth 5 times, so you can drink from it 4 times before you leave town, and then refill it there, and drink from it 2 more times on the way back. You will also need to find enough meals for all of you to eat on the way to the town, before resting, after resting, and on the way back to the dungeon. You can forgo either eating or drinking to any degree you like but it will contribute towards starvation and dehydration.

Additionally, those of you who have gained a level (which should be everyone), will be able to spend it after the break. You've got plenty of time to think about it and come to a decision, most likely. Good luck!
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 30
« Reply #447 on: May 10, 2015, 05:15:02 am »

So....what do we actually do now? Maybe give us an example action?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 10, 2015, 07:10:30 am »

Nothing. You can't do anything until Paralun frees you. I recommend that you still post in the thread, though, since otherwise the other team will figure out you're in rest phase.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 10, 2015, 03:50:46 pm »

But we're in rest mode too, aren't we? Can't we go to the town and sell stuff?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31