Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 31534 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
[RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31
« on: February 23, 2015, 01:40:06 am »

SOLGEID PARTY
Malcolm (heydude6)
Gilbert Tourneville (Raycaster)
Hordor Hordorson (Cheesecake)
Alphonse Amriel (Andres)
Helena Reich (birdy51)

This grand room welcomes you to the passage through Rakshama. Three pillars stand tall on either side, ornately carved from stone. Some footsteps through the dust lead to the doorway on the other side, but they too are covered in more dust, so it seems no one has attempted to enter in some time.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:35:46 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 1
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 01:52:49 am »

I jog 6 squares down.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 01:57:12 am »

"So... This is it huh? Such a strange place."

Helena shivered, gripping her bow tightly in her right hand. It was only through sheer force of will she didn't already have an arrow knocked. She took a few hesitant steps forward with no intention of getting far away from the group. When in a foreign environment, splitting up would the definition of what you would call a 'bad idea'. Her eyes followed the dusty footprints from a distance. If only that she had listened more to her father about tracking. But if those footsteps managed to get that far, than at least she could hope that there would be no traps awaiting them. At least... Not in the entrance hallway... Right?

She immediately begins to investigate her surroundings; looking for traps, idle forgotten baubles from adventurers that had passed through, and just generally trying to get a feel for the place. Stay two tiles behind Alphonse. Just in case.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:58:46 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 07:18:30 am »

walk 6 squares down. Peek around the corner, try not to get seen myself

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 07:38:34 am by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 09:37:40 am »

Hordor looks around boredly. He shrugs to himself as he sets his pitchfork blunt end forward and starts tapping tiles with it.
Walk south six tapping on tiles with the blunt end of the pitchfork.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 04:21:46 pm »

((I suppose while we're waiting, do we have a developed idea of how we want to go about this place?))
BIRDS.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 04:29:01 pm »

Not yet, currently we don't know enough about the layout, maybe after we encounter our first crossroad/monster/resting phase then we will begin formulating a plan.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 06:55:44 pm »

(I'm going to presume the party has been introduced before entering)

Gilbert tightens his grip on his axe, takes a deep breath of the mostly-clean, though slightly damp air. He's not too sure about what military men would do, but he figures they should at least stay in pairs.  "Malcolm, I'll stay close. If we meet anything, we can stand together against it."

Gilbert moves 6 tiles down.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 07:03:58 pm by Raycaster »

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 07:06:29 pm »

((Aye. We've met. And... I believe with that, we've taken Turn before those ratty Paralun's. Hahaha! Success!))
BIRDS.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 08:01:26 pm »

Turn 1
Alphonse jogs 12 meters south.

Helena jogs 9 meters to be behind Alphonse, and uses her Visual Acuity skill. (3d6 = 12) She finds nothing of note.

Malcolm jogs 12 meters south, looking into the other room.

This rather large room consists merely of three tables with benches. The wood is beginning to rot, and there's a body lying on the floor, lending to the atmosphere of decay.

Hordor jogs 12 meters south in front of Alphonse. His tapping elicits no response from the tiles.

Gilbert jogs 12 meters south.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 08:15:03 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 2
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 08:04:37 pm »

Malcolm upon seeing the corpse was disturbed greatly. He had never seen a dead body before, let alone kill anyone. Malcolm only accepted the bounty because he was desperate and it was either this or starvation. Of course, this was the path he chose and that there's no going back. In order to calm himself Malcolm decided to look at the practical rather than the emotional side of the situation and said:

"It seems like that body was running away from whatever was in the southern hallway. Now we have two options, we can either band-up together and attack whatever is in that hallway or we can take the western or Eastern door. I advise against splitting up and doing both since isolation seems to have been the cause of our predecesor's fate"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 08:18:13 pm by heydude6 »

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 08:05:43 pm »

Nothing to see here.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 08:14:00 pm by Squeegy »
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 08:55:05 pm »

The hunter's daughter shuddered. Not exactly the most auspicious start.

"I would prefer not knowing... Whatever killed that person... But we should check the body for a clue as to how he died and take whatever supplies he had. If nothing else, I can use the shirt off of his back for bandages later."

Helena moves 5 tiles south toward the corpse, giving a quick cursory check underneath the tables for any forgotten supplies first.
BIRDS.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2015, 09:03:04 pm »

Personally I was thinking of using the planks from the tables and straps from the fabric of the victims clothing to make shields for us.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 09:13:38 pm »

"That might not be a bad idea, but I'm not so certain how sturdy this wood is."
BIRDS.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 31