Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 32937 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 13
« Reply #195 on: March 12, 2015, 10:12:54 pm »

Alphonse: Those lockpicks do actually have a weight. You should set the number to 1, the weight to .5, and add "(5 uses)" to the name. Also, Helena is coming over to put her tunic on the woman, so you might as well get closer to the fight. Though Visual Acuity is always a good check to do if you've got the time.

kj: You turned the woman on her back, since she was already on her front. It's just not represented in the picture. And Helena has not reached the body yet.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2015, 10:35:26 pm »

Alphonse: Those lockpicks do actually have a weight. You should set the number to 1, the weight to .5, and add "(5 uses)" to the name. Also, Helena is coming over to put her tunic on the woman, so you might as well get closer to the fight. Though Visual Acuity is always a good check to do if you've got the time.
I was gonna ask how I'd calculate the weight and stuff. Thanks. As for why I'm doing it now, I reckoned that since I'm already here and Helena's in front of me in the turn order, I might as well do it. I've just thought of something awesome I could do which I'm hoping will give me bonus XP so I guess I will let her handle it.

kj: You turned the woman on her back, since she was already on her front. It's just not represented in the picture.
Exactly. That's why Alphonse gave you the dirty lack and spat in your face - he thought you turned her over so you could perv at her corpse.

I run as close to the Archer as I can.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2015, 10:38:52 pm »

"Huff...Huff....Don't worry guys I'm coming....the loot is just weighing me down. Go on ahead without me

Keep running westward
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2015, 10:40:38 pm »

By the way, Andres, you have a rank in Acrobatics but didn't give yourself an Acrobatics bonus.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2015, 10:52:08 pm »

I was gonna ask how I'd calculate the weight and stuff. Thanks. As for why I'm doing it now, I reckoned that since I'm already here and Helena's in front of me in the turn order, I might as well do it. I've just thought of something awesome I could do which I'm hoping will give me bonus XP so I guess I will let her handle it.

kj: You turned the woman on her back, since she was already on her front. It's just not represented in the picture.
Exactly. That's why Alphonse gave you the dirty lack and spat in your face - he thought you turned her over so you could perv at her corpse.
wat

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2015, 11:12:32 pm »

By the way, Andres, you have a rank in Acrobatics but didn't give yourself an Acrobatics bonus.
I did, actually, but the weight penalty cancels it out so I set it to 0.

wat
There was a dead woman on the ground, naked and lying on her belly, and you turned her over for no apparent reason. Also, your character's appearance looks really creepy/barbaric/evil.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 11:14:07 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2015, 11:37:36 pm »

kj, you can finish your turn. Since you started combat, I'll let you turn that walk move into a jog or a run or whatever.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2015, 06:32:34 am »

Gilbert has a peek, and winces, reaching to the bandaged place at his chest. He's not looking forward to this.

Gilbert charges with Hordor, trying to get into melee striking range of the undead archer.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2015, 06:48:08 am »

Helena continues moving to drape the tunic over the poor woman's body.

Whatever trouble the guys were getting into this time could probably wait.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2015, 07:58:49 am »

Hordor walks over to the stool. If he has time he stabs at the archer.

((Except she was face up.))

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2015, 05:12:02 pm »

(Guys. Quit messing with the dead stuff. We are trying to race Paralun here. Let's get a move on.)

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2015, 05:13:40 pm »

((Except she was face up.))
((No. She was originally face-down but when you rolled her over she became face-up. The GM has stated this multiple times.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2015, 05:18:02 pm »

((I said to put her on her back though.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2015, 05:30:31 pm »

((No, you just said to roll her over.))
Hordor flips the woman over to help protect her dead modesty.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2015, 05:38:54 pm »

((Then it would be presumed that it was onto her stomach or not at all.))
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31