Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 33894 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 27
« Reply #375 on: April 21, 2015, 05:29:53 am »

(No dibsing the loot while a man is dying, here!)
(Whose loot do you think I was dibsing?>:) )
(Oh shit. Shots fired.)

Hordor wiped sweat off his forehead. This thing was tough as hell, and this was just the damn entrance!

"Someone get him some help!"

Meanwhile, stab, stab stab!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 21, 2015, 05:46:42 am »

Malcolm looks at he undead sentinel and examines the state it's in. It's missing 3 fingers, has several chunks taken out of it, and is bleeding heavily. It's clear that it's not long for the world. Now Malcolm could either then try to finish it off or just let the poor thing bleed. So he does the honourable thing and drops his sword leaving it's fate in the hands of God . What Malcolm does next surprises everyone:

Malcolm gives the undead sentinel a solid right hook

If it misses then: Malcolm stared in utter disbelief as to how the bleeding undead still struggled for life, it's going to die in a few seconds anyway. Perhaps it could have died with some honor, oh wait, you were trying to cherry pick him. Perhaps God still has a plan for this creature

If it hits: Malcolm says "What? I'm better with my fists than I am with this sword. Do you really think I would let it live and give it an opportunity to attack Helena?"

As Malcolm thinks of this, he suddenly snaps back to reality and looks around. The Sentinel is dead, Aphonse's dagger having pierced it's skull, Gilbert was fine, and Helena was looking lovely as ever; shame that he couldn't say the same thing about his sword. He always wondered why he kept having these visions of grandeur when the truth was much more mundane.

Malcolm puts away his sword and walks to the door about to open it saying:

"Onwards, we still have a dungeon to explore"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 03:37:52 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2015, 07:19:03 am »

Helena shifts over and quickly pulls the bandages out of the folds of her clothes. Gilbert was quickly becoming a bloody mess. Like a stag riddled with arrows and bleeding, he wasn't going to be living much longer if she didn't act now.

"Damn it Gilbert, get back! I need to treat your wounds!"

Shift leftwest and get covering Gilbert's wounds immediately.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 03:12:41 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #378 on: April 21, 2015, 03:10:02 pm »

(Not today, Andres!)

Luck points!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 21, 2015, 03:21:59 pm »

After I changed the turn for Raycaster's Luck Point, I realized I'd forgotten a number of other things in my rush to finish the turn, like the Sentinel's armor or Andres's critical damage. I've changed the turn accordingly, you may want to change your action now.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #380 on: April 21, 2015, 04:05:54 pm »

>New action!

Gilbert sinks to the ground where he is and sighs heavily. He doesn't know of any evil spirits around. "There has been too much of this. I think I'll take that chest armor. The rest you all can have." he states. "I think either it or I reopened that wound from before."

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 21, 2015, 05:13:58 pm »

Woohoo! Killed it! So what kind of loot does it have?

"There has been too much of this. I think I'll take that chest armor. The rest you all can have."
Alphonse almost-death glares Gilbert.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 21, 2015, 05:32:54 pm »

On the Sentinel's body are: Average Short spear (45/150), Broken Poor Heater shield (0/24), Average Coif (10/39), Average Hauberk (20/39), Shoddy Breastplate (1/10), Shoddy Leggings (6/10), Boots, 10d.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 05:37:06 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 21, 2015, 05:33:50 pm »

I'll take the spear.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 21, 2015, 05:48:45 pm »

How does weapon HP factor into item price?

I loot the breastplate and the leggings.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:20:25 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 21, 2015, 06:15:38 pm »

You mean current HP? Price is really only relevant when you're buying things at character creation. During play it's a guideline at best, and what price you get really depends on what the merchant thinks it's worth and how well you can haggle them with Mercantilism.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 21, 2015, 06:16:14 pm »

Helena walks over to Gilbert, perhaps a bit unnerved by Malcolm's gaze.

"Now just wait one second. I have to patch up Gilbert here..."

Armed with her bandage, Helena patches up Gilbert's bleeding.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 21, 2015, 07:13:22 pm »

You mean current HP? Price is really only relevant when you're buying things at character creation. During play it's a guideline at best, and what price you get really depends on what the merchant thinks it's worth and how well you can haggle them with Mercantilism.
But in general, will a merchant pay more for something that has high HP rather than something with low HP?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 21, 2015, 07:38:55 pm »

But in general, will a merchant pay more for something that has high HP rather than something with low HP?
Yes, of course.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 21, 2015, 09:20:42 pm »

Changing action: Looting leggings and hauberk.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 31