Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 32670 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 30
« Reply #450 on: May 10, 2015, 10:25:57 pm »

There's no "too" about it; you're in rest mode, Paralun isn't, you have to wait for them to catch up to you. The turns they're taking are measured in seconds, whereas your mode is measured in hours. You're free to roleplay if you like, but you won't be able to do anything until you come back, which will only be after Paralun has rested for 33 hours or more.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 10, 2015, 11:04:13 pm »

I think what Andres means is that while we're resting we can RP at a town and buy stuff and then when Paralun rests, what we Rped can then retroactively happen.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 10, 2015, 11:14:30 pm »

I think what Andres means is that while we're resting we can RP at a town and buy stuff and then when Paralun rests, what we Rped can then retroactively happen.
Yes. This.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 10, 2015, 11:27:43 pm »

Perhaps I should have Helena visit her Dad. Assuming he lives anywhere near here.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 11, 2015, 12:34:05 am »

Yes, you can, but I won't be able to give you prices until we're ready to play again. You can do all the RP you like, sort out what you're going to do ahead of time, but the numbers will come later.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]