Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29

Author Topic: Dragonball Z Xenoverse. DBZXV-XYZPDQLMNOP. Bay12 Force, Assemble! *pose*  (Read 55297 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which is strong attack, L or R?
Must be R
That it is. L = left-click; R = right-click.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I knew which clicks they were, I just happen to play on an XBox controller.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Three things I wish were in the game: First, the ability to create your own attacks.  Wouldn't have to be all too complex, just have it deal an average amount of damage for the type (ex. Beam, Scatter, Ball), pick an animation from a list of existing ones in the game (plus maybe a few others), choose the shade of ki the attack has, and choose a string of words to call it from a list of those said by the voice actor.  It wouldn't do all too much, but it would be a nice avenue of customization for the character.  Second is just the ability to customize what color your aura is.  Third, allow the ability to use 'unlock potential' as the transformation for all races (This might be coming in DLC 3, as I saw one of the masters was the Old Kai).
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

You don't even need the voice clips; the clip for scatter kamehameha is, AFAIK, "huap"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Super Angry Galick Disc Gun Cannon Kamehameha Wave!"
Black lives matter.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Death 100x Kaioken Super Flash Mega Big Bang Kamehameha Spirit Wave Bomb Blast!" - Sentient Bowtie
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

dark DARK TRUNKS
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Truly a masterpiece.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Needs to be Canon
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Needs to be Canon

Well this game certainly needed more time shenanigans

I was actually rather disappointed how firm the timeline was. "Ohh no someone is messing with the timeline... Better fix it so we don't see any consequences... because that would require original writing"

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

hey now

remember episode of bardock?

they could totally rescue him right before he dies and have him be the supreme kai of time's husbando

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hey now

remember episode of bardock?

they could totally rescue him right before he dies and have him be the supreme kai of time's husbando

You know that is a joke... But that would certainly be interesting.

I'd have loved to see alternate timeline Frieza Saga where Goku was evil... Joined with Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta and were going to take on Freiza.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Buu saga was pretty underwhelming. Fighting three Fat Buus at the same time? Kinda boring.

I would have liked to see an alternate timeline where the human characters (Krillin, Tien, Yamcha) became majiin-ized, perhaps because of their frustration at constantly being outclassed, and join with Majiin Vegeta in order to defeat Goku and Piccolo before Buu even shows up.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What about a timeline where Goku still has his tail when Vegeta creates the mini-moon and they have, like, a gorilla slap-fight?

Also: Bandai Namco, why must you make Parallel Quests where I have to fight seven people, usually three on one, and only allow me to use one of each battle item per battle?
Why, Bandai Namco?
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29