Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Tribal God  (Read 3997 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Tribal God
« on: February 27, 2015, 10:55:07 am »

Before today, you had only known the void. An empty non-space where you hang in a cocoon surrounded by thousands just like you, you weren't able to move and act only think.
You had known this state for your entire existance, and you are not sure how long you were there. Today things changed though.

A strong feeling has urged you to break out of the cocoon, so you moved and fought up to the point where you could feel the and see light for the first time. Born into a hot world of luscious lands you fly over the planet to observe. Deserts, mountains, tundras, grassland and many other biotopes are observed midflight, while you pull towards a magnetic place.

Booom. You land on the planet, and a crater comes to be. Breaking out, in the distance you see a village of people. Swiftly approaching it, you realize that the villagers are doing some kind of ritualistic dance.

"BRING US FOOD SO OUR TRIBE CAN SURVIVE" they sing, and they look rather desperate while doing it.

How will you approach this situation?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal God
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 11:06:36 am »

CRUSH KILL DESTROY

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 11:09:47 am »

Get closer and ask if you can join their choir.
Max avatar size is 80x80

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 12:02:41 pm »

Grant them the boons of agricultural magic and technology.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 12:25:22 pm »

With our divine wisdom, split the tribe in two halves, and say that one half should eat the other. Don't specify which one gets to do it.

If one half goes about attacking the other with intent to eat, they are clearly bad people. Kill them and feed them to the other half.

If both halves go for it, kill them all just for being such pricks and interfering with your moral lesson like that.

If neither of them try to kill the other, congratulate them profusely for making the right call and say that the blessings of the gods are with them. Then leave without another word.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 12:27:04 pm by Harry Baldman »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 12:47:23 pm »

With our divine wisdom, split the tribe in two halves, and say that one half should eat the other. Don't specify which one gets to do it.

If one half goes about attacking the other with intent to eat, they are clearly bad people. Kill them and feed them to the other half.

If both halves go for it, kill them all just for being such pricks and interfering with your moral lesson like that.

If neither of them try to kill the other, congratulate them profusely for making the right call and say that the blessings of the gods are with them. Then leave without another word.

+1 but don't just leave if neither of them try to kill eachother. in that case help them find food
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 12:50:11 pm »

Why even go for the elaborate set up? kill them now and save them the hunger pains.

I think we should remember if we saw any food, posses a villager and try to convince as many as possible to travel with him to that place. Gods (a god, really) might be real, but there's no need to encourage superstition.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 03:42:26 pm »

CRUSH KILL DESTROY
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2015, 03:59:52 pm »

+1 but don't just leave if neither of them try to kill eachother. in that case help them find food
+1

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2015, 04:28:14 pm »

Why even go for the elaborate set up? kill them now and save them the hunger pains.

I think we should remember if we saw any food, posses a villager and try to convince as many as possible to travel with him to that place. Gods (a god, really) might be real, but there's no need to encourage superstition.
Changing my vote.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 03:21:45 am »

+1
+1

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 03:39:21 am »

+1
+1
+1
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 04:24:41 am »

+1
+1
+1
+1
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 05:44:49 am »

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2015, 06:26:16 am »

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
Bury them under the quote pyramid.
Pages: [1] 2 3