Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Tribal God  (Read 4001 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tribal God
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 07:17:26 am »

Have them build us a quote pyramid.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 12:55:46 pm »

You appear in front of the tribe in a glistening light, and you're thinking that you should probably think of an interesting appearance. Oh well, first things first, these people have called you and you're here to help them. You speak to the tribe:

"Mortals, listen closely and do as I say. You are gathered here today because you're hungry, because the hunt has not been successful. You are desperate, so desperate means are to be taken. Build 2 groups. NOW!!!

The tribes form two groups, looking with awe at your divine presence.

"And now feast on one another, the group to win gets to eat the other."

Anguish and cries of despair are heard amongst many tribesmembers. A blonde long haired individual of group A steps up to speak.
"We are not going to eat eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa---"
He was stabbed by the meanest of group B and wow were the people of group A decimated quickly.
After fifteen minutes of gorey bloodfest, the preparations for the dinner are made.
Gorgoroth, the mean stabber, a man of bulky stature and strong muscles, sits at the head of the group and celebrates himself in passion.

"Now mortals begin to worship me and you will always have enough food."

"How can we worship you best, can we honor you somehow?" asks Miranghra a beautiful redhaired woman.

Good question. How can we manifest their faith on the face of this Earth?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 01:10:09 pm »

No, no, no! That's all wrong! Kill these idjits and move on. Find somebody less vile to sponsor in a deific fashion.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 01:15:21 pm »

No, no, no! That's all wrong! Kill these idjits and move on. Find somebody less vile to sponsor in a deific fashion.
+1

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 02:28:07 pm »

Detoxicated, I think you misinterpreted Harry's actions...
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 02:28:45 pm »

+1
+1

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2015, 04:01:48 pm »

he did, that wa far off the mark of what we planed....
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2015, 04:13:48 pm »

I interpret it as Mr. God forgetting what he was going to do in the middle of all this excitement.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2015, 05:33:50 pm »

I interpret it as everything going hilariously wrong, I like it!

Yes! Blood for the Blood God! Declare the tribe now loyal followers of Us, promote the mean stabber to warlord, tell them the only thing We appreciate is mortal suffering, but only on the part of those who are NOT Our followers (no sacrificing peeps from your own community). They should gather more people and have them complete the Splitting Ceremony, bringing more followers into the tribe always pleases Us.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 05:43:57 pm »

I interpret it as everything going hilariously wrong, I like it!

Yes! Blood for the Blood God! Declare the tribe now loyal followers of Us, promote the mean stabber to warlord, tell them the only thing We appreciate is mortal suffering, but only on the part of those who are NOT Our followers (no sacrificing peeps from your own community). They should gather more people and have them complete the Splitting Ceremony, bringing more followers into the tribe always pleases Us.

Have the GM fix his mistake (unless he did this on purpose, in that case do this)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2015, 05:51:46 pm »

Have the GM fix his mistake (unless he did this on purpose, in that case do this)
We set up the situation intending for it to be a moral lesson and it backfired in an amusing way, I'm pretty sure the GM did it on purpose.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2015, 06:45:14 pm »

We aren't bound to a specific appearance or sphere, so we can be any kind of god we want, technically. I say we should just go around and act like a number of different gods to different tribes. They'll soon have a whole pantheon of gods, except it'll be all just us.

It's too late now; we should appear as a war god or blood god to this tribe, then do the same thing with another tribe but as Harry Baldman originally planned.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 07:08:27 pm »

It's too late now; we should appear as a war god or blood god to this tribe, then do the same thing with another tribe but as Harry Baldman originally planned.
+1, turn the foolish humans against one another and watch them struggle.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2015, 07:09:11 pm »

+1, turn the foolish humans against one another and watch them struggle.

That's actually not a bad idea. +1!

Wonder when we'll be able to break out the fertility god routine.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2015, 07:30:24 pm »

I say after this, fixed or unfixed we begin a sort of ,"I might kill you for fun or help you with whatever"

Chaotic neutral might fit, but it's probbly more like an chaotic maelstrom of whims awesomeness.

This (if changed to the original) should be are first "benevolent" act, for a meaning of the word. We may then begin a mix of evil and good

If we keep this, we do something merciful next.
Or we could be like in that old fourm game of demonhood, were we make everyone evil cultist and decide who to spare and who to convert on a whim (or complex plan)
Pages: 1 [2] 3