Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24

Author Topic: Adrenia [Medieval Hiatus]  (Read 16899 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Adrenia [Medieval Wars]
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 06:30:49 pm »

he agrees with his mind and goes and equips his equipment

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 06:41:22 pm »

Put on my armor, retrieve my arms.

"So, I guess we are all brothers-in-arms, eh? Appears both of you guys got bows."
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 07:08:39 pm »

"More chance to receive something better. Later."

Ulric checks his equipment for any damage.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 07:18:04 pm »

after that short little conversation, Kull feels like some mead will cheer him up. Just don't drink too much...
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 07:18:27 pm »

Robb

Robb decides to head back to the armory, and arrives there. He puts on his armor, and tries his bowstring. It seems to be rather flimsy. He'd better not pull it too far. His armor is also very rusted. Well, it seems they don't expect you to live too long.

Ulric

Ulric examines his equipment. His own leather armor is in perfect condition, newly knit. He moves on to his bow and arrows. While the bow is in decent shape, with a recently replaced bow-string, the arrows need some serious improvement. Upon closer inspection, you discover several are missing their arrowheads. You find them detached at the bottom of the quiver, and set to re-attaching them.

Kull

Kull puts on his half-plate armor, which is, while rusted, rather intact. He hefts his axe, which is rather heavy. He likes this. He then examines his shield, which is little more than a board and some metal. However, it fits snugly around his arm. If the handle were any smaller, he feels he would have no circulation.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 07:29:39 pm »

Name: Castor Fulvis
Empire of origin: Astoria
Motive: Signed up for the chance to become an elite warrior. Fame, fortune and respect, ho!
Armor: Full plate
Weapon: Light spear and shield. Dagger as a sidearm, perhaps?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2015, 07:40:08 pm »

Request some special arrowheads. A few armor-penetrating and barbed ones are a must for an aspiring killer.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2015, 07:47:43 pm »

((Can I still join?))

Name: Xaver Dunik
Empire of Origin:
Motive: Conscripted
Back Home: Wife, 9 Year Old son.
Armor: Chainmail
Weapon: Sword and shield
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 07:51:27 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2015, 08:51:00 pm »

i joined another game, yet it didnt started for me.
Trying some luck and loocking for some expirience, yet absolutely new to the game and forum.
Hey :3
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2015, 04:26:39 am »

try to fix my bow string and check my arrows

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 08:14:08 am »

Kull

Kull decides that now is as good a time as any to get drunk. He wanders over to a bar, and spends what little copper he has on the overpriced liquor they sell. He might have drunk a little too much, as he is outside when he wakes up. After a quick check of his body, Kull realizes that he is lucky, as virtually nothing is missing. Perhaps the armor and axe scared away any potential bandits.

Ulric

Ulric heads back inside the armory, just as the captain is finishing up. Ulric asks if he might be able to be granted some special arrowheads especially for killing. The Captain stares at him for a few seconds, then breaks out laughing. Ulric takes that as a no, and leaves the armory again.

Castor

Castor picks up a spear and shield sitting on the wall on the way out. A minute later, the captain comes out and chucks an old suit of full plate armor on the ground in front of him.

Xaver

Xaver gets his requested chain armor with stereotypical sword and shield. As he leaves, the Captain pats him on the back. Says something about how it was good he was fighting for his family. He then pushes Xaver out of the barracks.

Delekates

The Captain furrows his brow at Delekates. "Delekates. What is that, a name? Eh, whatever. But as for the glaive, no. Maybe if you were worth a grain of salt, we'd give you one. But you're not. We don't have any halberds for a man like you either. There's a heavy spear on the wall near the door. The heavy one has the crossbar below the point." Delekates shrugs, a little crushed, and grabs his equipment.

Robb

Robb, worried with the quality of his bow, tries to fix the string. This quickly proves futile as he has no materials with which to do so. Checking his arrows gives him a bit of reassurement though, as almost all of them are fine except for one, which has a broken shaft and could never be used anyways. He discards it.

Everyone

Everyone stands together in a circle, wondering what they should do now. Someone says something about the wizard named "Tafrin", and the group nods. Asking around a bit, the guards point you to the western watchtower.

((All rolls are completely hidden, by the way. To prevent metagaming, and to keep up the roleplay spirit. NOW MOVE!))

((SIGNUPS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED!))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 08:18:07 am »

Wear the armour and go to the western watchtower.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2015, 08:51:24 am »

"i dont think that i need any weapon now, just took my armor" - i though.
i am looking around while our proud group of new recruts were going to the Tower.
i was looking for anything literally, cuz i wanted to orientate better in New Place.
talking to the group while staring around:
"Hey guys, call me Dele! I guess if we want to survive this war we need some good relationships here."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:54:37 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2015, 09:55:40 am »

Put on my armor and head to the watchtower.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 11:46:10 am »

Go to western watch tower
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24