Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: Adrenia [Medieval Hiatus]  (Read 16895 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Adrenia [Medieval Wars]
« Reply #345 on: May 20, 2015, 07:25:17 am »

"Worry not about my legs, I believe to have an idea."

At the point of walking, use my knuckles to move myself along, like an ape. I assume my legs were removed

(Removed? I made no mention of amputation! How would you have ridden the horse without legs? :P I guess if you want amputations, you could ask later. But even so, it's physically impossible for anyone but the most powerful of people to walk on their hands like that for an extended duration of time.)
Actually my granny used go up and Down stairs and walk around like that when she was younger.

Shoot an arrow at the thing

Plus, I was an Axe wielding barbarian who slew dozens of moods before breaking my legs. Now I'm just using upper body
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 20, 2015, 11:09:30 am »

"Worry not about my legs, I believe to have an idea."

At the point of walking, use my knuckles to move myself along, like an ape. I assume my legs were removed

(Removed? I made no mention of amputation! How would you have ridden the horse without legs? :P I guess if you want amputations, you could ask later. But even so, it's physically impossible for anyone but the most powerful of people to walk on their hands like that for an extended duration of time.)
Actually my granny used go up and Down stairs and walk around like that when she was younger.

Shoot an arrow at the thing

Plus, I was an Axe wielding barbarian who slew dozens of moods before breaking my legs. Now I'm just using upper body
It's not just about strength its also about balance. My granny had been doing it for years by the time she was walking around the house like that as well. So all the right muscles were strong.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 20, 2015, 01:17:16 pm »

Oh well. Ulric expected something like that... So, the only thing of importance was to dodge the charge and add some arrows to this shadow bull.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 20, 2015, 01:57:02 pm »

hey xD
resurrecr meh? miracles possible? i just dont want new sheet

Your character is dead, and dead means gone for good.

I could however give you a near identical character, with only one difference: A different name.
In doing so, I'd probably place you in Kull's squad, assuming he passes the test.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 20, 2015, 03:26:48 pm »

Do you still take players?

Spoiler: Have a sheet if you do (click to show/hide)
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 20, 2015, 03:57:28 pm »

Do you still take players?

Spoiler: Have a sheet if you do (click to show/hide)

Might have to wait until I either confirm that several other players are out, or until other players die. Sorry! :)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 20, 2015, 06:04:57 pm »

nah i am not interested in "clone wars"  8)
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 24, 2015, 11:23:12 am »

Kull

Kull and the scout arrive at the cave just as cave-night is falling. Several shining crystals on the roof, who have been absorbing sunlight from the surface world to shine it down into the cave, begin to dim.

Robb

Robb fires an arrow at the shadowy bull just before it hits Thafrin full on. Thafrin is flung backwards into the cave wall. The bull seems injured heavily by the impact, and the stream of arrows flinging themselves out of Ulric.

Ulric

Ulric dodges aside the Bull's charge and shoots arrows at it at a high rate. However, his dodge left Thafrin directly in the way of the charge, and she takes the full impact of the blow, getting flung backwards. The Bull doesn't seem to have much life left in it, but it still swings towards Ulric, angrily gnashing its herbivoric teeth. Some random spearman from behind tries to stuff a spear into it but fails, missing the being.

Hawk, I am accepting players, but you won't be instantly plopped in. Will PM you when you have been added ^.^

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 24, 2015, 03:51:09 pm »

Get my knife out and stab the bull through the eye

In case you forgot I got a decorated bronze dagger ages ago.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 25, 2015, 10:36:26 am »

Kull looks into the cave. He follows the scout.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 30, 2015, 06:28:54 pm »

Is anyone still interested in this?

Like, a majority of people?

Is anyone still here?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 30, 2015, 07:12:58 pm »

I am still here.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 30, 2015, 07:14:18 pm »

I dunno... slight interest for me, though.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 31, 2015, 10:08:54 am »

Is anyone still interested in this?

Like, a majority of people?

Is anyone still here?

Beeep

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]