Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2015  (Read 44859 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2015
« on: March 01, 2015, 05:41:30 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2015

Mission Status

Your generosity has spoken, and we are listening!  Historically, this last month has been pretty dry as far as contributions, but you have broken all the records.  We are reaching the end of dwarven music and dance and there are even more exciting things on the horizon!  I can only hope that you are as enthusiastic as we are.  Personally, I can't wait to challenge a drunken miner to a game of dwarven chess.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Yeah, aside from the 11-month buildup to the Valentine's day 0.34.01 release in 2012, February contributions have generally been pretty low, but this time you all went well beyond our expectations!  Next up, I'll probably be doing the dance form generator and then we'll have an interesting month of actually making use of all of these new objects.  I imagine that'll start with world gen artists (poets, bards, etc.) and then to dwarf activities and then to visitors and finally to adv-mode artists (including the player), all for this release.

February:  $4009.55
January:   $3632.86
December:  $8181.08
November:  $3400.66
October:   $3260.59

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!