Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Better Wrestling  (Read 555 times)

BeggerStager

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Better Wrestling
« on: March 02, 2015, 10:30:04 pm »

I have knocked my opponent down and now I want to torture him and make him disabled when he wakes up in adventurer mode. I found it quite tedious and annoying that I had to keep on clicking down in order to select the body part that hasn't been destroyed.

I was thinking that parts that have been broken are darker and moved to the bottom, that way it's easier and faster to select the body parts. Or, there could be a key bind that sorts the body parts (alphabetical, injured, broken). Also, the wrestling interface could include information about that body part.

All in all, I just would like to make choosing body parts that haven't been broken easier to select.

Blastbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Better Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 10:41:53 pm »

Having eligible body parts in the wrestling menu change color depending on their status, like what you get with the character status and health screens, would help with that.

Personally, I'd like to be able to do more to an enemy with wrestling. Dislocating all the joints, breaking the bone of a grabbed body part instead of pinching the entire part, stuff like that. There's already plenty of use for wrestling as it is, but we could get so much more out of it.
I don't know how it all works, I just throw molten science at the wall and see what ignites.