Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Zustashigėr  (Read 16542 times)

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zustashigėr
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 04:09:00 pm »

Sorry for my absence, I was stranded without internet.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 04:12:00 pm »

-error post, nevermind this-

[ March 16, 2008: Message edited by: Helmaroc ]

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 08:07:00 pm »

CRAP CRAP CRAP STUPID EDIT AND QUOTE BUTTONS!

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 08:22:00 am »

(OOC: hehehe, dont forget to add in the point about smoke rising from the drill-pipe.)
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 04:54:00 pm »

Behind a large oak a group of three elves armed with short-swords spy upon the dwarves. They seem know what the changeling has been doing, but only vaguely. They see the black smoke and scowl. They wonder why the dwarves must use such dirty machines. The leader of the three speaks to the other two, and the pair sneak closer, until they are mere yards away from a main tunnel entrance. A woodsdwarf comes out of the tunnel, apparently going off to fall a tree. The elves pounce on him, and quickly knock him unconscious. As other dwarves rush to the sound, the woodsdwarf is already far away, dragged by the elves.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 10:08:00 am »

The dwarves looked around in vain and tore at their beards. "Alas we are doomed! Our fisher is gone and now our farmer has been taken as he went to cut wood for our beds! Our only option now is to hunt for food." So the dwarves started arguing about who should take up the crossbow to go hunting. After much yelling a young dwarf finally offered to become the ambusher, despite his young foolishness. "Alas we have no choice! Send him off to hunt deer and rabbits then, for we musnt fail our mission here, or we will all be outcast from our jobs!" With that the dwarves went back inside to continue work as ever more stone blocks were placed outside, a hill of blocks became a mountain of blocks. Meanwhile the young hunter left to bring back some food.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 10:32:00 am »

(OOC: I cannot play this story-game by myself! Someone please save me from Helmaroc's desperate wrath!)

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 11:32:00 am »

Dreadfang having a quite incompasitated dwarf on his hands, desided to spy on the dwarves more and now noticed a gathering of pointy ear'd ones attacking the hairy faced ones, "I must helps them! they have the smooth rocks." Darting from the hollow leaving the dwarf unwatched, he crawled into a tree by a for the most-part lone elf, pulled it up without a sound and ripped it's head clean off, then whipped the corpse with such speed that it fell'd three trees before it exploded against a boulder, and sent sent sprays of blood gore and parts raining into the nearby river. "This should warn them!" Dreadfang said hurling the head towards the fort.
Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2008, 12:03:00 pm »

A busy dwarf walked over to a tunnel, but he tripped on something strange. He looked to see a head of an elf! He screamed and ran in to warn the others. Soon another dwarf came out and took the head inside.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 01:39:00 pm »

The dwarves discussed the elf head for a long time and finally decided that whoever did this gave them the treasure too, and whoever took their dwarves were elves! So they stuck the head on a wooden spike and planted the spike outside the main tunnel, that should teach those elves! Meanwhile the marksdwarf came back with a deer on his shoulders and many rabbits tied to his belt. "Hurah! We shall feast on our victory today, we now have food, and the elf menace has surely been taught a lesson!" And so the dwarves prepared the meat and once the moon had rose they set torches and tables outside. All the dwarves had gathered at this large table where many meat dishes sat and steins of ale waited. Hurah they cheered as they began their feast, work would begin tomorrow!

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 06:19:00 pm »

OOC: It's spelled hurrah   :D.

The man across the river had been observing the dwarves, and he was awoken by shouts of joy. He saw the gruesome totem outside of their home, and grimaced. He pulled out his flute and began to play. The head of the elf was shot off the stake, and landed on the ground. Then, a neck began to grow from the head, and then shoulders, and eventually there was an entire body, not just a severed head. The body was limp, but in a moment or two, the elf rose. He was naked, but soon silver clothing wrapped around him. No one knew at the moment, but the elf who was 'created' had the same soul and mind as the beheaded one. The elf stood for a moment, shocked, before darting into the brush.

[ March 21, 2008: Message edited by: Helmaroc ]

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 04:01:00 am »

Dreadfang having seen the risen elf, and the dark and light robed person blowing on the "Twig?", he fumed and flamed, and actualy lit the tree he was perched on on fire. Jumping from the tree and darting towards his hollow, he didn't note that he the foliage behind him was catching fire from his touch, leaving a trail of flames behind. Having reached his hollow and crawled inside he found to his frustration that the dwarf was gone, probably run off, and as if a last straw brake-ing he exploded into a torrent of fury and flames that erupted from the hollow in a extremly visible cluster pillar of fire around twenty feet surrounding and above the old cypris.

(OOC:If burning trees dont get elves pissed nothing will, dont worry its small fires like burning twigs, also to follow The Dwarfs Escape!)

EDIT DO TO RUSHED SPELLINGS.

[ March 22, 2008: Message edited by: DreaDFanG ]

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 05:12:00 am »

Fernhaght the fisher dwarf who had been held "captive" by the "Dragon faced beast" awoke to find himself in blackness and the warmth of mother soil on his back. "Alive...but where?", he said frustrating to see in the darkness, reaching out he touched somthing hard and fimilar, "My fishing rod, here?" Picking up the rod he stumbled around until he saw a peircing beam of briliant light, walking into this light, he noticed glints of gems and rare metals covering the rough hewn walls, "I got to get out of here, drool over treasures later." he said crawling out the hole, getting his berrings in the now blinding sunlight he rushed off towards the fortress and not halfway he looked back to see a plume-age of flames rising from the direction of the "Den" of his captor,
"That could have been me, I better go tell the others" Fernhaght mouthed as he started to run.

(OOC:Pick up on this if you want... If you woundering why I write like a book, its because I'm a bookwriter.)

[ March 22, 2008: Message edited by: DreaDFanG ]

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 09:28:00 am »

The resurrected elf had run back to his friends, and told them about the beheading and the flames he saw as he was leaving. The other elves were furious. "Prepare for war! No, not war...destruction!" cried the general elf. The elves suited up and gathered their weapons, then a small army of 80 marched out to the dwarven tunnels.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 10:47:00 am »

By this point the dwarves were all asleep inside their cave. As the sun rose shouts were heard from the tunnel and many dwarves came out carrying shovels. The young hunter left to catch more meat while the other dwarves took out various drawings and starting chattering to eachother. Finally they seemed to come to agreement. They took their shovels and began digging a small trench along the  valley all the way up to the river, then they began carrying blocks from the now massive stockpile and started laying them in the trench. They added more blocks on top of these and secured them with iron bars and glue. Slowly what looked like a wall was taking shape, leading from the nearby hills to the edge of the river. Suddently a dwarf called out, "Alright lads, its break time now, when the ale is gone we'll get started on the other side!" With that the dwarves returned to the tunnels, unknowing of the mean and angry elves.

[ March 22, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7