Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Zustashigėr  (Read 17027 times)

DreaDFanG

• Bay Watcher
  • Hungry
    • View Profile
Re: Zustashigėr
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2008, 06:47:04 pm »

Is it, could it be?

THE THREAD REBORN!

As the story goes Red is nearly fixed flesh of hydra removed, and most of his armor re-formed but in heavy disrepair, Red telling to his minions to tend to the villagers, for he has pressing other matters to see to...
(BUSY MINIONS! Reds all alone and weakened extensively)

Red have-ing just fixed part of his face-plate that had obstructed a vast majority of his vision, noted a dark shape near the village, but dismissed it as birds attacking a corpse. Looking towards the dwarven outpost, had seen the beer wagon had stopped about halfway trying to cross the river...

Leaving the throne area he heard a slight caw on the wind, but continued towards the the Tower's Mechanic Heart, having seen upon ariving that arragement of pipes, cystals, and components had been arraged in a fashion not intended for their origional use, and began taking steps to arrange it to its, "intended purpose".
Smash me and I shall rise again, but not make stupid threads that get me muted.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2008, 07:12:11 pm »

OOC: Yep, every once in a while I try to necro it, sometimes it works and sometimes it sinks back into the darkness of OLD.

The next morning after the crow incident, many peasants were gathering their water for the day and for their chores. It just so happened that a young noble boy, Ferin, was the first to drink that morning. He raised the bucket to his lips and drank his thirst away. The bucket fell, hitting the stone, splashing the contents across the road. Ferin fell to his knees, and quickly lost consciousness.

A nearby housemaid soon found him and brought him inside. He awoke a few hours later, feeling tired but with no apparent afflictions. The doctors checked him all through the day, but there was no evidence of disease.

Many cases as such took place through the day, nearly a half of the populace was affected before word got out about the water. The town began a small system of retrieving water from the river, which was tested and proved fresh enough to drink.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2008, 09:40:53 pm »

OOC: REZZED! I hope.

The town was peaceful. It was just another morning. Ferin awoke in his large canopied bed. It was quite early, only the farmers were awake and the sun was still hidden behind the blue mountains.

Ferin felt a little uncomfortable, he walked to examine himself in the large mirror upon his desk. His arms and back were irritated and itchy. Tiny black specks dotted the sides of his arms from elbow to his shoulder blades. He was supposed to call a nurse if anything was ailing him, but he knew what would happen. He'd go to the grumpy old doctor down the street and get checked out, usually given a week of rest, the doctor wasn't too fond of Ferin, many times he would find his knives out in the mud, often with traces of frog innards on them. Ferin enjoyed looking inside things. Living and dead. Instead he put on a sleeved shirt and hurried downstairs for his breakfast.

09/27/08 - I pronounce this thread DEAD! Unless some kind person decides to post here again, I will not check up on it. And, please note, if this were to start over, I'd likely need to start a new thread because since the forum change, the format of the first post is screwed up. If I were to edit it, it would be horribly ruined.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 09:19:50 pm by Helmaroc »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]