Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: [SG] Creation of the world #1  (Read 6776 times)

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Creation of the world #1
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2015, 12:37:10 am »

Everything makes too much sense...

I take some of the minerals from Lord_lemonpie's mountains and cast them across the forested land created by micelus, creating jutting formations of jagged rock and leaving vast cavities in the mountain. (5e).
I do stuff, I guess

Arkitekt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2015, 02:29:41 am »

Create forested landmasses at [5/5] and [6/5). 3e each?
Forest?
Trees do not exist yet.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2015, 02:33:09 am »

((Everything is currently ocean, correct?))

Creates Islands of earth at x:7,y:6 and x:8,y:6, Use 1 seed of plant life to create trees on those islands (Is that how seeds of life work?) and bring oxygen to the world.

Arkitekt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2015, 02:49:25 am »

((Everything is currently ocean, correct?))

Creates Islands of earth at x:7,y:6 and x:8,y:6, Use 1 seed of plant life to create trees on those islands (Is that how seeds of life work?) and bring oxygen to the world.
Yes, it's ocean with south-north warm currents.
Atmosphere and oxygen are there already, but you can change the proportion of gases.
It would be great if you add more details to your trees and give a name to specie.

And I prefer my system of coordinates. [row/column], top left is [1/1].
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:53:33 am by Arkitekt »

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2015, 02:59:01 am »

How much energy is necessary? If I can decide myself I'll use a maximum of 10 energy, but if there's a set price I'll just pay that.
You should decide on your own for each action. And it is kind of guessing. Some GMs have formulas for such cases, but it makes this game a some sort of economical strategy. However, I think 2e is normal price to change tile type for this turn. Later obviously you can't destroy or create new continent for 20e.
Then I'll spend 6 energy to create the mountains, and four energy to fill them with ores and gems.

Arkitekt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2015, 03:05:09 am »

Just example from another forum.
Not the best translation from russian, but you may got the idea.

Melkira
Tree. Thick trunk, large wedge-shaped leaves, a huge amount. Evergreen. Maximum height of 12-15 meters. Average height of 8-10m. Branches disposed along the entire length of the trunk. Once a season it spreads its cones which mature seeds. When falling on the ground it "explodes" throwing around a bunch of small seeds. Has a very well-developed root system, the main root goes deep into the ground. Root appendages diverge from the main root of five meters. Huge leaves store a lot of moisture (sheet size of about 40 cm), on a branch is a about hundred leaves, one mature tree keeps on itself at least three dozen branches. Flexible, soft wood - branches descend almost to the ground under the weight of the leaves, and come back, if someone have eaten leaves. The plant prefers high humidity level. Allocates a lot of volatile production. Photophilous.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2015, 04:50:19 am »

Mutate seaweed from algae. Just generic seaweed. 10e

Dorfs R Fun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2015, 06:31:25 am »

The God of Magic sees the seeds of the beginnings. The other Deities are noticed and acknowledged.

An offering of 4e is made to the Deity of gems and minerals (Lord_Lemonpie) to create a gemstone of power. It is big, 2 tons. At first appearance it  shines with white fire but with closer inspection it would scintillate with the 7 colors of the rainbow in rapid succession. I would like this stone placed in the center 3/3 if accepted. Its name would be the "Eye of MoarDoar"

For 7e I would like to create the 7 schools of magic. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, and white.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2015, 07:42:32 am »

I shall accept the god of Magic's offer, and use the four energy he gave me to create the Eye of MoarDoar

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2015, 09:43:27 am »

I would like to reach out tendrils of communication to the others, and ask kindly if I can screw around with whatever they make. (1e)
I do stuff, I guess

Arkitekt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2015, 03:29:14 pm »

OP has been updated.
Event of this turn:
Top 3 players by energy spent this turn will get free seed of life.

Dorfs R Fun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2015, 04:22:59 pm »

I would like to reach out tendrils of communication to the others, and ask kindly if I can screw around with whatever they make. (1e)
Please do.

Hmm, not really sure what I'm doing yet but here goes.

4e Attempt to create volcanic eruption on 6/6. Would like magma to flow south into 7/6 and 7/7
4e Attempt to enchant caves on 6/7. The caves of wonder: these caves emit power, they are adorned with spikes of wonder and contemplation. On these caves is an  engraving of the God of Magic, he is holding the Eye of MoarDoar.
4e Attempt to add random power to the Eye of MoarDoar.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:03:46 pm by Dorfs R Fun »

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2015, 09:17:33 am »

I would like to touch upon the seaweed and give it the power to move on its own volition, to give it wanderlust to travel the world. As a side effect, it turns them pink. Bright pink. [(3^2 + 1)e]
I do stuff, I guess

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2015, 09:52:01 am »

I would like to touch upon the seaweed and give it the power to move on its own volition, to give it wanderlust to travel the world. As a side effect, it turns them pink. Bright pink. [(3^2 + 1)e]

Create small herbivorous fishes.10e
Description:
Yellow scales, eyes on the side of the head. Lives in small groups. Feeds on seaweed. Size: 5cm-8cm. (Roughly 2 to inches).

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2015, 10:10:55 am »

I am endlessblaze

God of fire and darkness

Being a god of fire I also have some power of light and heat.
And being a god of darkness I can manipulate shadows with ease!
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6