Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 121

Author Topic: RTD horrors  (Read 212343 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 03:17:49 pm »

Sheet done.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 03:35:39 pm »

[1] The Keeper attempts to entice people to bring him forth, but fails miserably. Some are actually put off by his attempts to persuade him and an inquisition forms to hunt down anyone who would dare to bring this abomination into their world (+20 inquisitors).

((btw, inquisitors are a thing now, they are basically anti-cultists and work to prevent your cult from operating, you can make your cultists hunt them down and eliminate them but you are far less efficient while these guys are around.))

Turn 2 begins now, here's the current score:

Big Dog: 200 cultists
Keeper: 20 inquisitors
Brok the Strong: Nothing but his own rage

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 03:38:34 pm »

Give the Keeper's inquisitors lots of weapons.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 03:45:22 pm »

((So it's going to be one of those games for me then.))

Raise the skeletons of the inquisitors.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 04:00:54 pm »

Give the Keeper's inquisitors lots of weapons.
[1] Brok's power manifests into weaponry for the inquisitors, sadly due to his distance his concentration falters and the weapons turn into radioactive sludge, melting five of the inquisitors (-5 inquisitors)

((So it's going to be one of those games for me then.))

Raise the skeletons of the inquisitors.
[4] You successfully raise the skeletons within the bodies of the inquisitors... well the ones that still have skeletons anyway... The skeletons are trapped within their fleshy prisons and unable to escape, but if something were to kill the bodies they could take control (15 inquisitors infested)

((If Harry doesn't post what he wants to do in the next hour or two his cultists are just going to go searching for summoning artifacts without his say so))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 04:04:44 pm »

((are these inquisitors state-sanctioned, or are they just vigilantes outside ofo the law?))

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 04:12:50 pm »

((are these inquisitors state-sanctioned, or are they just vigilantes outside of the law?))
((Vigilantes, they have day jobs and all just like cultists and aren't real soldiers, but some of them can still fight... also I'm going to count raised skeletons effectively the same as cultists for the sake of simplicity, at least when they become able to do things...))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 04:17:32 pm »

Imbue the leader of the vigilante group with the "knowledge" that people in police uniforms are part of my cult

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 04:19:55 pm »

((That'll be the first thing you do next turn... you know, as opposed to actually recruiting cultists so you can start to do things...))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2015, 04:20:33 pm »

Try to wipe out Big Dog's cult with an earthquake.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2015, 04:22:34 pm »

((Perhaps you should have tiers of cultists? So when cultists fight things, they have boni or maluses based on their stats? I would imagine the skeletons would be hard to kill. So they would prolly rank higher.))

((I'm just watching for the first game by the way, seeing how it works.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2015, 04:25:06 pm »

((That'll be the first thing you do next turn... you know, as opposed to actually recruiting cultists so you can start to do things...))
((yup. gotta get these guys killed. They're being too loud.))

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2015, 04:36:13 pm »

((Perhaps you should have tiers of cultists? So when cultists fight things, they have boni or maluses based on their stats? I would imagine the skeletons would be hard to kill. So they would prolly rank higher.))

((I'm just watching for the first game by the way, seeing how it works.))
((I planned to just have fighting of cultists be obfuscated into dice rolls rather than be based on stats (geez, keeping track of the stats of 200 individuals?), maybe give skeletons a survival bonus against poisons or something because they don't have flesh to rot, but if anything I would think lack of muscle and exposed connective tissue would make them worse fighters))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2015, 04:56:29 pm »

-snip- but if anything I would think lack of muscle and exposed connective tissue would make them worse fighters))
((Yo dawg, are you planning on using logic and science on my magical jolly skellingtons?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2015, 04:56:40 pm »

Cultists, search for the ideal soil, the ideal clay - and, of course, the ideal orb... seek the artifacts...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 121