Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 121

Author Topic: RTD horrors  (Read 215173 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors - game 2 running, waitlist open
« Reply #315 on: April 14, 2015, 07:02:47 pm »

So in summary, we have a mass of clouds, an alcoholic, a cockroach gorilla crusher thingy, a mummy jackal cat thing, a magic crystal thing, and a kitten. Also possibly a carp. This will be fun.
All we need is a monster made of hamburger meat and a talking grapefruit and we've got ourselves a fun kids show.
Or alternatively:
Business as usual in RTD horrors

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2015, 07:29:03 pm »

Nightmare's cult remains in the shadows... waiting... Not in their flooded cave, but in other places...

End of Epilogue 1.
score:
Nightmare(DEAD) - 150 cultists, 8 assassin cultists, flooded cave base with flame thrower defenses, 16 inquisitors, inquisitors active, inquisitors have missiles, secured Orb of Stalwart 1, has plushies, glorious presence, has been summoned,  plushies distributed, plushie market flooded, plushie warehouse literally flooded
Carl Yelvin(SUPER DEAD) - 198 cultists, 5 unconscious chosen, dragon blood, access to Orb of Stalwart 3, access to orb of Stalwart 4, access to orb of stalwart 5, summoned, 8 steel golems, abandoned warehouse base
Plauge Doctor(SQUASHED INTO A FINE JELLY... ALSO DEAD) - 25 armed cultists, 20 antimedicine  cultists, inquisitors can treat plague victims, access to Orb of Stalwart 2, has dragon blood, Jeff (DEAD), has been summoned, inquisitors active, 150 civilians dead of disease, least hated by Lucifer, friends with Giant Paul, 100 Jeff's cultists, hated by humanity
Mad matron(DEAD) - 50 cultists (guarding the remains), 5 cultists, access to Orb of Stalwart 2, has dragon blood, has been summoned, has nerve gas, loved by humans, Giant Paul, 40 armed Paul's cultists, 50 Paul's cultists, has found Nightmare's base, Lucifer w/ Shadowbane and angelic armor (DEAD), 5 Lucifer's chosen (Joined Paul)
Other: existence of horrors poorly revealed (in spite of the inquisitors' efforts and CY's reckless exposing of his summoned beasts)

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 15, 2015, 06:43:47 am »

FINE...  I mean how bad can it be? It's not like they're going to try to move a multi ton boulder by hand, or get confused about where a bullet comes out of a gun, I mean no species is THAT stupid...      I hope

yes there is a species that stupid it's called humans may i refer you to the darwin awards and Arkansas (pronounced Ar-kin-saw)  where it is illegal to mispronounce the states name even though it isn't enforced at some point someone that that it would be a good idea to make that a law. and more importantly half the internet.
I did, I prayed to myself that it was just an overly elaborate joke.
Has descended into madness

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2015, 07:03:20 am »

Esivous happens to hate carp. They are a major nuisance in his home world.

well maybe if I turn enough of their homeworld into carp they'll scream in terror then i'll pop into their sky every so often.
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 15, 2015, 12:09:56 pm »

((Oops, thought the game ended.))

Assassin Cultists: Acquire missiles from inquisitors.
Cultists: Arm thyselves!
I do stuff, I guess

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 15, 2015, 12:39:48 pm »

Good the inept worshipers of dead gods and a pineapple can hoist themselves on their own petards so the climatic battle between a puff of smoke, a bartender, a bug, some guy in a desert, a rock, a small mammal and a fish can commence.

(Also can you announce when the game will begin?)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 01:07:34 pm by Evonix »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 15, 2015, 01:34:31 pm »

Good the inept worshipers of dead gods and a pineapple can hoist themselves on their own petards so the climatic battle between a puff of smoke, a bartender, a bug, some guy in a desert, a rock, a small mammal and a fish can commence.

(Also can you announce when the game will begin?)
When it does, I will, but there's this turn then one more before this game is completely over.

Cultists: Preserve Mad Matron's body.
[3] They manage to embalm the... sort of recognizable remains of the Mad Matron before the rotting really sets in. It's not permanent, but it'll keep for a bit longer. (MM body embalmed)

Paul: Party time!
[3] It's an alright party, but nobody comes but his own cultists and L. chosen (small party is had).
P. Cultists: attend party
[3] They hang around, but it's not as much fun without all the other guests they invited. All of them are too busy messing around with the remains of their dead gods to have a party.

They gut themselves on the knives and forget which side of the gun the bullet comes out of. Maybe we should leave weapon handling to the professionals... well, the slightly more experienced, at least (-30 cultists).
((No regrets.))
This may be it. I might have lost, because these stupid, good for nothing humans keep on disappointing me, even in death.
35 guys: Take the weapons, and assassinate Carl's wizards like real men! find a good, discreet base.
Everybody: Go into hiding. Take everything we have, and erase our existence from the minds of the mortals..

[6] They manage to find a base, but an argument breaks out and several end up dead (-20 cultists) ((Why do you keep trying to take weapons away from your armed cultists, do you think they're going to rise against you or something?))
The rest: [2] What is this hiding you speak of? Does it have to do with parties? Oh darn, already missed it, oh well.

((Oops, thought the game ended.))

Assassin Cultists: Acquire missiles from inquisitors.
Cultists: Arm thyselves!

[2] Where did those inquisitors go again? Dammit, we lost them! Oh well, they could only have stolen one missile with the eight of them anyway.
[4] They find weaponry to prepare for the coming end times. (150 cultists armed)

Inquisitors: What was that? A bunch of ravers stealing weapons? Dammit, weren't we done with this? Fire the missiles, we'll finish this.
[6] The one of the missiles goes off in the inquisitor's base and blows up the inquisitors, but they managed to get the rest to fire perfectly. On the bright side, you technically got the missiles. (missiles used, -16 inquisitors, -100 cultists).

Quote from: Carl Yelvin
Quarter of the Cultists: Keep up the Reputation Boosting Internet Propaganda Campaign, If another Cult/Inquisitors attack The Warehouse, Change The Focus of the Propaganda Campaign towards Lowering their Reputation and making the Public Hate the Attackers.
Quarter of the Cultists: Recruit more Cultists.
Quarter of the Cultists: Acquire Weaponry and equip The Guard Cultists, If all of The Guard Cultists are equipped, Recruit more Cultists with the Recruiting Group.
Quarter of the Cultists: Stand Guard at the Warehouse and if at all possible, Do so using weapons and train during their free time.
4 quarters, 4 actions, each gets 49-50 cultists
[6] They go on such an internet rampage that they lose all credibility and are seen as a group of trolls out to mess with everyone (credibility ruined).
[1] Oh no, it's more of those jocks, why does this world have so many of them? (+30 inquisitors)
[5] They get the finest weaponry they can find, including guns, explosives, and armored vehicles. Don't ask where they got that stuff. Also, what guards? Nobody's on guard yet (+50 heavily armed cultists)
[4] They stand guard over the base. No time for training, there's guarding to do (50 cultists guarding)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 15, 2015, 02:35:42 pm »

EDIT: Ignore this.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 15, 2015, 03:35:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:45:15 pm by Adragis029 »
thincake

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 15, 2015, 05:34:22 pm »

An aura ability with no presence? Are you sure? It won't do much without that...

End of Epilogue 2.
score:
Nightmare(DEAD) - 50 armed cultists, 8 assassin cultists, flooded cave base with flame thrower defenses, secured Orb of Stalwart 1 (underwater), has plushies, glorious presence, has been summoned,  plushies distributed, plushie market flooded, plushie warehouse literally flooded
Carl Yelvin(SUPER DEAD) - 98 cultists, 50 heavily armed cultists, 50 cultists guarding, 5 unconscious chosen, dragon blood, access to Orb of Stalwart 3, access to orb of Stalwart 4, access to orb of stalwart 5, summoned, 8 steel golems, abandoned warehouse base, 30 inquisitors
Plauge Doctor(SQUASHED INTO A FINE JELLY... ALSO DEAD) - 25 armed cultists, inquisitors can treat plague victims, access to Orb of Stalwart 2, has dragon blood, Jeff (DEAD), has been summoned, remains sealed away, inquisitors active, 150 civilians dead of disease, least hated by Lucifer, friends with Giant Paul, 100 Jeff's cultists, hated by humanity
Mad matron(DEAD) - 50 cultists (guarding the remains), 5 cultists, access to Orb of Stalwart 2, has dragon blood, has been summoned, body embalmed, loved by humans, Giant Paul, 40 armed Paul's cultists, 50 Paul's cultists, has found Nightmare's base, Lucifer w/ Shadowbane and angelic armor (DEAD), 5 Lucifer's chosen (Joined Paul)
Other: existence of horrors poorly revealed (in spite of the inquisitors' efforts and CY's reckless exposing of his summoned beasts)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 15, 2015, 05:43:12 pm »

Continue to preserve Mad Matron's body.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 15, 2015, 05:43:29 pm »

Whoops, edited. Forgot that stat existed :P
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 15, 2015, 08:18:58 pm »

This is it. I have realized that the world is too strong for a full on attack, and my cult has suffered greatly for it. I will poison the world slowly, surely. One person at a time.

Everybody: Go into hiding, amass a great number of people decades from now and THEN you can poison the world. I'm throwing my hopes into the future here, and I don't have much hope.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 16, 2015, 09:13:59 am »

ignore this
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:20:47 am by Evonix »

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 16, 2015, 06:58:42 pm »

I am an idioto and this is totally something I evonix wrote

(don't worry he's my brother I can literally walk over and hug him)
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 121