Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 121

Author Topic: RTD horrors  (Read 215092 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors - game 3 running, waitlist open
« Reply #915 on: July 25, 2015, 10:58:35 am »

Turn ??@:
200 heavily armed cultists: you know what? Just go shoot the 212 inquisitors and blow up their siege engines.
Hey, we are a legitimate aerospace company, right? We should not have to have more armed guards than regular employees.
15 cultists: get the police to arrest the armed inquisitors. (Hopefully our excellent PR will help here.)
Koshu and 150 cultists: recruit.
Really fond of that tool shed, eh?
Kill inquisitors: [1] Oh shit, those spotters of theirs are on point now that they can actually see you... (-100 heavily armed cultists)
Arrest inquisitors: [1] One of the cultists that headed out was the manager and he dropped his clipboard. You know, the one that shows all the embezzlement and tax fraud you've been doing. They get arrested, and your reputation slides down too. (-15 cultists, PR now good)
recruit: [3] You and your cultists spread the word about the wonders of space. Just because you were lying about most of it doesn't mean they will find out. (+120 cultists)

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 25, 2015, 10:07:09 pm »

Me: Mellow out.
Everybody else: Wash off. Except for those 30 doubly hallucinating cultists, they can just sit and giggle until someone dumps some water on them.

"hey, you know that exploding people spell, the one that makes people explode? what if, what if you draw the circle around the equator? mebby fun to watch, from the moon perhaps."
Has descended into madness

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 25, 2015, 10:34:49 pm »

Me: Mellow out.
Everybody else: Wash off. Except for those 30 doubly hallucinating cultists, they can just sit and giggle until someone dumps some water on them.

"hey, you know that exploding people spell, the one that makes people explode? what if, what if you draw the circle around the equator? mebby fun to watch, from the moon perhaps."
Mellow: [2-no roll] You can't focus enough to calm yourself. They are everywhere, and conspiring against you! You just know it!
Wash: [6-2] You manage to get the order out through your babbling, but your cultists are terrified of the water... after all, the last water that hit them caused them to go crazy.

MU: Get authorization to archives
[2] The government doesn't respond to their emails. There must be something going on.
"Well, judging by the way the other rituals have worked it should expand freely. It would be a bit of a chore to make a spell circle around the equator, carving sigils onto the bottom of the sea, and would likely only affect people in subterranean areas... But if you wanted to make the circle around, for example, a heavily fortified compound full of thousands of bodies, it would probably work."

KI: Make weapons for Rabe
[4] The molds act as little more than a guide, but the craftsmen get to work hammering out tools and weapons. They ship them out, some to Rabe's army, most to other places. (25 of Rabe's cultists lightly armed)

Inquisitors: Spy on Koshu to learn the ritual of ignite mortals
[4] They get some eyes on Koshu's compound after a short trip to the Russia land. The guards get a few potshots on the inquisitors, but they manage to photograph the notes on the ritual and commit it to memory. (-50 inquisitors, learned ritual of ignite mortals)

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 27, 2015, 08:31:24 am »

YESS YESS FINALLY CULTISTS WOOOOOOOOOOO OH YEAH OH YEAH  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 :D :D :D :D :D :D (i am way happier than i reasonably should be) YEEEAAAAHHHHH I CAN DO STUFFF WOOOOO
ME:continue search for BANAnaASNASASBASBBASBNANSBANSnanANSNAN
100 cultists(yay i can say that): start search for submarine parts
50 cultists: start campaign to be president of tijuana that's a nice safe country right?

you musta missed this here is mah turn
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 27, 2015, 11:11:26 am »

((Do you realize you're still hated, despised, and pretty much everybody's scapegoat?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 27, 2015, 11:16:06 am »

YESS YESS FINALLY CULTISTS WOOOOOOOOOOO OH YEAH OH YEAH  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 :D :D :D :D :D :D (i am way happier than i reasonably should be) YEEEAAAAHHHHH I CAN DO STUFFF WOOOOO
ME:continue search for BANAnaASNASASBASBBASBNANSBANSnanANSNAN
100 cultists(yay i can say that): start search for submarine parts
50 cultists: start campaign to be president of tijuana that's a nice safe country right?

you musta missed this here is mah turn
Indeed I did miss it...
Search: [irrelevant] You've found all you're going to find of the baanansaneanafm power. You instead contemplate the meaning of life, which is clearly CARP LIFE.
Submarine: [3] They find some parts to a submarine sandwich. Mmmm, delicious bread, meat and cheese. (gained submarine sandwich supplies)
campaign: [4] You manage to start a campaign to be mayor of that city in northern Mexico. It's a nice place, but you feel like you probably should've confirmed what you were running for with your cultists before having them print the posters... (campaign for mayor of Tijuana started)

((Do you realize you're still hated, despised, and pretty much everybody's scapegoat?))
Don't worry, he's got a plan. A carp plan. Which may or may not accomplish anything, but it is still a plan.

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 27, 2015, 05:09:17 pm »

ME: turn as much of the moon as i can into carp
100 cultists: get submarine parts, the things that drive underwater.
50 cultists : continue campaign for mayor of Tijuana make my policy eradicating all mosquito's (except not in Australia that's the only place animals rely on them)[b\]
campaign: [4] You manage to start a campaign to be mayor of that city in northern Mexico. It's a nice place, but you feel like you probably should've confirmed what you were running for with your cultists before having them print the posters... (campaign for mayor of Tijuana started)
yeah oops but RATIONALIZATION TIME (imagine the adventure time thing :p)
I shall liberate it and make it a country.
the reason why i want to be mayor there is the main thing they use to smuggle in tijuana of any value are submarines.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 05:16:27 pm by carp »
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: July 27, 2015, 06:14:59 pm »

Have you seen my action?
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 27, 2015, 06:26:25 pm »

Have you seen my action?
You had your action, you recruited, I think Rosabel is the only one who hasn't done anything this turn...

InsaneRationalist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 28, 2015, 12:43:00 am »

Really fond of that tool shed, eh?
It is more stubbornness, really.

Arrest inquisitors: [1] One of the cultists that headed out was the manager and he dropped his clipboard. You know, the one that shows all the embezzlement and tax fraud you've been doing. They get arrested, and your reputation slides down too. (-15 cultists, PR now good)
... embezzlement and tax fraud? I think I need to pay more attention to what my cultists are doing. We are ((supposedly)) the good guys, damn it!
Dwarf Fortress: where an exploding unicorn death factory is a goal unto itself.
If it has cute cuddly features, it's probably safe to eat, so do not reason with it either.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 28, 2015, 10:35:30 am »

We are ((supposedly)) the good guys, damn it!
Says the guy who has two rituals based on sacrificing his own people :P

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 29, 2015, 09:48:45 am »

Same as last time
you’re doing this for revenge arnt you
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:29:32 am by Evonix »
Has descended into madness

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 29, 2015, 09:56:50 am »

My Horror
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I edited this a bit.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 29, 2015, 11:14:48 am »

Same as last time
you’re doing this for revenge arnt you
Well, you know the phrase "break the haughty"...

jk, but if we don't get Adragis' turn by the tomorrow at noon, I'm moving the turn forward without them

InsaneRationalist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 31, 2015, 04:38:59 am »

We are ((supposedly)) the good guys, damn it!
Says the guy who has two rituals based on sacrificing his own people :P

You will notice that I have not actually used either of them. So the fact that they got researched just feeds back into the "I need to pay more attention to what my cultists are doing." thing.
Dwarf Fortress: where an exploding unicorn death factory is a goal unto itself.
If it has cute cuddly features, it's probably safe to eat, so do not reason with it either.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 121