Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 121

Author Topic: RTD horrors  (Read 215028 times)

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors: apocalypse now! - game 3 running, waitlist open
« Reply #1245 on: October 28, 2015, 01:03:18 pm »

K.I.:Make remote controlled engineering drones so we don't keep losing cultists to that greatest predator of all, stupidity.
Huh oranges...   DIEDIEDIE!!!!!
EVERYBODY: Wipe out all under control of Unescargot.
Also I thought out a great idea for a meme based horror (something a bit more lovecrafty) but now I want to do Fish Of Fixed Size (physique 5).
Go for whatever, it's your horror
Drones: [2] Their prototypes weren't even able to get off the ground, so they call off the project for the turn.
Murder party fun time retribution: [5] They gun down all the annoying reapers flying overhead. That'll teach them to try to force you to eat citrus! (-30 reapers under Unescargot)
Order change: [6] Both Koshu and Goshu stop what they're doing and charge toward the corpses of Unescargot's cult. This serves no practical purpose, but at least they're not murdering each other anymore. (orders changed to "attack Unescargot's cult")

Goshu: attack Unescargot's cult
[4] It mashes itself against the corpses of the cultists, scraping more of its crumbling body off. (now heavily wounded)
Koshu: attack Unescargot's cult
[2] Koshu doesn't really do anything, it just floats there ominously.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: October 30, 2015, 10:09:40 am »

((im sorely tempted to join the bigger fish wars as The Second Biggest Fish, a 3 physique 1 power 1 appeal combat god.))

((I'm not sure that would be safe. The universe can only become so fishy before it implodes from sheer redundancy.))
((Just wait, I'll secretly turn everyone's appearance into fish just for the sake of the joke))
((I'll shake you with the fi-ke. And it'll be something before someone starts to throw keas to this.))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: October 30, 2015, 11:12:20 am »

Gonna assume this is still CARP's actions since he hasn't posted anything new...
ME:get out of the frikkin oven
submarine cultist: do something to try and recuit anthaju's cultists there master is dead so go over there and recuit them.
plagued cultists: stay with rabes guy and pretend to be his guys rabe's ghost:"where did we get extra cultist" cultist:"i have literally no idea" rabe's ghost:"well thats not suspicious at all"

OVEN: [6] The trolls pull the deliciously baked carp out of the oven and burn their hands. You are still dead. (trolls have burned hands)
Recruit: [4] They manage to convince some of the lost lambs of Anthaju to join your submarine crew. It doesn't get you much manpower, but it's more than you had. (10 cultists stolen from Anthaju) ((Seriously guys, kill war already, this no recruiting thing looks like it's really hurting ya))
Plague: [irrelevant] They are zombies, they don't obey you anymore.

Zombies: attack the other cultists
[1] Many of the zombies drown themselves trying to reach the guys in submarines. Turns out they do need to breathe. (-15 zombies)

Horsemen:
Death: hang out with the dead horrors
[no roll] Death talks about the weather and how he thinks Game of Thrones is overrated. (-1 distraction token)
War: Start a riot among Rabe's cult
[3] The cultists get really pissed off at each other, but it doesn't come to blows. That said, Rabe may have to speak up to be heard over all the shouting. (cult in chaos for [1] turn, Rosabel no longer immune to war's power)
Pestilence: Plague the rest of CARP's cult
[5] The entire rest of CARP's cult is having coughing fits, including the guys that just joined. Hopefully if they can get some medicine or at least some bed rest they can recover. The fact that they are breathing recycled air in those submarines probably isn't helping. (30 CARP cultists plagued)
Famine: continue being dead
[no roll] He rises up and- Just kidding, he's still lying in a ditch slowly decaying.

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: October 31, 2015, 09:17:00 am »

yeah oops sorry but that was pretty much what i would do except my action would be "talk with death about how to defeat war"
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: November 01, 2015, 05:49:44 pm »

There is only active live horror. I say Rosabel has won.
Has descended into madness

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: November 01, 2015, 05:51:40 pm »

((I died :(
Also turn coming in a bit))
thincake

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: November 01, 2015, 06:24:27 pm »

There is only active live horror. I say Rosabel has won.
((I died :(
Also turn coming in a bit))
In-deedily dee. If you can beat the horsemen before they slaughter the remainder of your cults, then you all "win". Since you're all technically dead then no world conquering for you, but your cults can still persist in your name... Well, except CARP's, it's probably too late for him...

carp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: November 02, 2015, 10:40:35 am »

well i'll just tell my cult to try and survive and living in the subs. i might still do my turns though.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: November 07, 2015, 12:08:13 am »

Still waiting on actions for Rosabel before we move forward...

carp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: November 10, 2015, 06:10:41 pm »

roseable might not be playing i think you whould move it on.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: November 10, 2015, 06:11:51 pm »

((Sorry. Have my cultists repeat last turn's actions, dividing any that are no longer able to/have already accomplished the task between the other tasks.))
thincake

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: November 10, 2015, 06:36:31 pm »

roseable might not be playing i think you whould move it on.
I would have eventually, but I was a bit busy over the last two days...
((Sorry. Have my cultists repeat last turn's actions, dividing any that are no longer able to/have already accomplished the task between the other tasks.))
I'm lazy, so you'll just be doing the same thing even if you already did it since you can't be bothered to change anything
Half of Mad Cultists: Research ways to cure these deformities.
Other half of Mad Cultists: Research the properties of this healing blood. Perhaps even beyond the grave we could make chosen from it. Who knows.
100 cultists: Perform a burial service for The Smiling One.
100 other cultists: Administer zombie vaccine.
Rest of cultists: Retrieve weapons.
Deformities: [3] They find some saws and needles they can use to remove the deformities. Maybe telling the insane people to discover cosmetic surgery wasn't such a good idea... (found saws and needles)
Healing blood: [4] They find that healing blood contains traces of healing magic and with proper procedure may be able to yield healing powers. They don't discover what that procedure is though. (aware of ability to make chosen with healing blood)
Burial: [2] Once again they fail to bury the body. Though this time it was because they forgot to bring shovels. Whoops.
Vaccinate: [3] They give shots to people. No notable effects.
Weapons: [5] They REALLY pick up their weapons. Everyone's impressed by their amazing gun juggling skills. (morale improves)

Inquisitors: Steal the healing blood
[6] They snag several buckets of blood, but several inquisitors drop the buckets on their way out. Your cultists are quick to take the slow ones down. (Lose [3] servings of healing blood, Inquisitors gain [1] serving of healing blood, -200 inquisitors)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: November 11, 2015, 11:00:53 pm »

((End-turn result?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: November 12, 2015, 01:50:05 pm »

((End-turn result?))
Sorry, might be a little delay on the next actions too, I've got a bit of work to do over the next few days...
End of Turn Sreowjqfenqa;
score:
Unescargot (DEAD): summoned, getting old, released
-cultists: regrets
-Items: veteran memoirs, charm of tunneling ((buried in the gut of an invisible monster)), Anthaju's flesh
-Inquisitors: 40 lightly armed inquisitors, inquisitorial demolition hirelings, inquisitors activated and attacking Puff puff.
-Other: host of ihatecarp.com, knows ritual of fading strength, knows self banishing ritual,  very bad PR, knows power swap ritual, knows yoga, knows ritual of summon oranges {req chalk}, knows ritual of temporary possession {req host and possessor horror, charm of channeling}, knows ritual of Create Reaper {req Anthaju's flesh}
--Puff Puff (GONE): banished to the 5432545th dimension, plush toy that looks just like him, disliked by Rabe's cult

Tavern wench (DEAD): summoned, sunburn [+1 to damage taken], released
-cultists: 115 fit armored armed cultists, 30 crippled cultists, high morale, can reach Famine easily
-Items: base in the barren desert (breached), has mercury, access to Orb of Stability 1, [3] turns worth of food, 50 captured inquisitors
-Inquisitors: 25 well trained inquisitors, 5 inquisitors in high places, have [5] turns worth of food, Inquisitors activated, occupied for 1 turn
-Other: well known, bad PR, leaderly campaign started well, refugee organization made, knows stability summoning {req mercury, consumes orb of stability, can sub Dragon blood [causes injury]}, knows ritual of summon oranges {req chalk}, has killed Famine
--Crux the mad (DEAD): killed 10% of Earth's population
--"Wine and beer with Tavern Wench" talk show: mid range ratings, technical difficulties [1]
--Bakery: existence
-+"Booze: the magic poison" talk show: mid range ratings
-+Soup R Us:

TROG (DEAD): summoned, vanished into the abyss
-cultists:
-Problems: despised by humanity
-Items: has dragon blood
--GORT(DEAD): 124 mummies
--KONG(moderately wounded): hallucinating, berserk

Anthaju(DEAD): summoned, resting in peace
-cultists: 45 cultists, 15 reapers
-Items: has a flooded pyramid with a shoddy shack on top for a base, has money, prepared self banishment ritual, has metal, has dragon blood
-Inquisitors: 3 strong mummy inquisitors, 20 inquisitorial reapers, inquisitors activated
-Other: has weighed Unescargot and TROG, knows self banishing ritual, destroyed Orb of Stalwart 4, knows ritual of fusion, bad PR

Koshu (lightly injured): Summoned, Has given up on personal ambitions for Earth, has a headache (doesn't really do anything)
-Cultists: Fled for greener pastures
-Items: has a few spaceship components, has extra spikes, watch mirrors set up, has dragon blood
-Inquisitors: Pursued their prey
-Other: loved by humanity, satellite launched, community improved, knows "cascade" ritual,

Rabe (DEAD): summoned, can drown people and detect beards/alcohol, paranoid, afraid of water, afraid of ghosts, slightly depressed, second in command of CARP's cult, has Koshu's assistance, frustrated at Goshu
-Goal: Create a civilization that has harnessed the sun and made off-planet colonies, create a Miskatonic university that doesn't get blown up (and ideally accomplishes its goals of understanding the eldritch)
-Cultists: 370 cultists, 165 armored cultists, 33 well trained armored armed cultists, 50 trained armed armored cultists, 2 fit armored armed cultists, 10 well trained astronauts, 10 recognizable armored cultists, 150 ghost friends, 15 well trained astronauts on the MOON!, immunized against plague, chaos has broken out
-Items: has sturdy base with defenses (20 gun turrets), knows location of Lunar Orb of Stalwart, has dragon blood, has grand training center, has hidden bunker, has dragon blood, space suits, hazmat suits, roughshod rocket safety equipment, space rocket {req fuel}, partially gathered more dragon blood, has [2] turns of food, has access to nukes, has medicine
-Inquisitors:15 armored inquisitors, have gasoline
-Other: posters put up, campaign for president started, very bad PR,  requested Koshu's permission to summon him, knows ritual of summon oranges {req chalk}, aware of power store ritual, knows power swap ritual {no cost}, can access Alterworld via giant robot
-Achievements: destroyed Orb of Stalwart 1, second in command to carp's faction, founded Miskatonic University, created Kitten Industries, shamed by cookie-Cthulhu, discovered Alterworld
--Kitten Industries: 261 armored cultists, 50 tired armored cultists 15 recognizable armored cultists, has a bunch of molds/casts for stuff (weapons, armor and missile shells are the important ones), has materials for starfruit jelly, covered in enhance poison wards, created builder bees
--Goshu (heavily injured): Ordered to attack Koshu, relationship with Rabe weaker

DF CARP (DEAD): rather calm, thinks TROG is carp, ageless and better with psychic power, regained swimming power and control of carp, temporarily allied with TTU, trapped in an oven in the land of Myth, smells delicious
-goal: CARP LIFE
-Cultists: 10 brave plagued cultists (on submarines), 10 brave plagued english cultists (on submarines), 10 plagued cultists, magic dragoncorn mount, 5 burned trolls (myth)
-Items: a bunch of motorized submarines working properly, a shallow ditch, whiskey, cashews, bread, aboveground pool, located unobtainable nukes
-Inquisitors: 90 inquisitors, inquisitors destroyed Orbs of Stalwart 3 and 5, 15 zombies (active)
-Accomplishments: has turned into a DF carp (it's what you always dreamed of), destroyed the focus stone, found portal to world of Fables, found green portal, summoned the horsemen
-Other: CARP LIFE 4 EVAR, going crazy, horrible PR, campaigning for mayor of Tijuana and doing very badly
-Rituals: knows rain dance {req 50 cultists}, knows ritual of sunshine {req whiskey and light}, knows summon to europa {req fruit [fresh], bread, cashews, consumes English cultists}, knows summon horsemen ritual {consumes 7 seals}
--GOEARERKSFLES (DEAD): unending hunger,  mass: 200, physique +2
++War(lightly injured):
++Death(uninjured): stalled for [2] turns, +1 power, can't harm the undead
++Pestilence(uninjured): Smells funny
++Famine(DEAD): corpse is near TW's cult

Rosabel (DEAD): summoned, has seal rift ability, read self help book, has a migraine, targeted by War, knows Brandishing spell, ascended
Cultists: 185 well trained armed cultists, 260 well trained cultists, 100 well trained horrific armed cultists, 43 well trained heavily armed cultists, 476 armed mad cultists, 25 well trained assassin cultists, morale really high, immunized against zombification
Items: has dragon blood, has gold block, has dynamite, has tallow candles, has brutal defenses, has surgical tools and first aid kits, [8] turns worth of food, [2] servings of healing blood, saws and needles
Inquisitors: discredited, 500 inquisitors, 80 trained inquisitors, inquisitors have destroyed Orb of Storms 1 and Orb of Stalwart 2, know ritual of warming {req whiskey}, have [2] turns worth of food, have [1] serving of healing blood, inquisitors active
Rituals:knows gold summoning ritual {req gold block, dragonblood, tallow candles, causes weakness}, knows ritual of summon oranges {req chalk}, knows circle of healing ritual {req cultists, wine, and candles}, knows ignite mortal ritual {req gasoline, consumes cultists}, knows sacrificial summoning ritual {requires Dragonblood, consumes 500 sacrificial cultists}, knows hold rift ritual {consumes solid material}, aware of False death ritual, knows ritual of imbibed blood {req cultist, consumes healing blood}
Other: very good PR, community improved, excellent PR, has zombie vaccine, buried the dead again, knows how to hide horrific appearances, publicly known, locals immune to plague/zombification, can change monstrous cultists to merely horrific cultists, aware of ability to make chosen from healing blood
Temporary: 50 civilians, 50 plagued civilians

Other: Poison widely available, 10% of Earth's population gone, cascade impossible, everyone is on psi-net, Lunar Orb of Stalwart has a carp in it, Rift stabilized at [9] turns, has rained in California

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: November 12, 2015, 04:55:53 pm »

Unescargot: ask Death to free Puff Puff from his banishment.
Puff Puff: If you are freed, serve Death's agenda by blasting Koshu with your powders of crazy.

((This game. It's incredible. For instance... at the bottom of the status, where it says "Other", it includes such gems for instance "Lunar Orb of Stalwart has a carp in it", "Everyone is on psi-net", and "has rained in California". O so funny.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 121