Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107]

Author Topic: Overwatch  (Read 159538 times)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch
« Reply #1590 on: July 01, 2018, 08:15:22 pm »

Yeah, having what is basically a super fat, bus-sized Hog strapped to the front of your team to soak up the hits while your team pours through a choke is pretty invaluable. He just feels pretty awful to play past a certain skill point, where having "fun" with Rein's other abilities is punished too harshly. If there's a significant enough skill disparity the two teams of DPS players you can't even really play Rein, as nothing will get done with your shield up and you (or your team) will get vaporized with the shield down.

I really loved Rein when I started, and played him quite a bit during my first season of competitive, but that was before Brig, Orisa, DF (feels naughty using that acronym on B12 tbh), and Moira. He still works, but you have to be a bit of a masochist to want to hold RMB all day.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 01, 2018, 09:05:02 pm »

He's still got more than a use on Payload maps and the like though. I would want no one else in those final pushes to get Payload in those last few meters. There is also a wonderful strategy on the Russian map where the whole team goes all-in on the left. By the time the enemy team knows what is going on, someone is paste up against the wall and the rest of your team is blitzing in behind you.

Usually a Mercy. I have the dandiest of luck when it comes to charging Mercy.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 01, 2018, 09:53:48 pm »

According to my gameplays as supports, Reinhardt is an assassin hero.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

FritzLoranger

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • Phentermine over the counter updated list
« Reply #1593 on: November 30, 2020, 02:36:33 am »

Hamtaro looks fun. I have literally no clue how he'll play, but his adaptive shield giving him 1000-1300 HP for 7 seconds makes for some crazy engage potential. It's like having an on-demand winston ult, except it gives the enemy no ult charge when they damage it.

Kind of feel bad for Rein though, if hamtaro becomes meta he'll be more of a liability on defense than anything. He can push Rein around and gains a huge boost if the team is grouped up around Rein's shield. Ham's ult seems really powerful against Rein/Orisa too, considering how slow they are; just setting up the mines in front of Rein will either kill him or force him to put down his shield and charge away, leaving the team without a tank.

hamtaro is really very powerful. If he becomes a meta then it would be really very nice for the team. rein is very dangerous and I also think that he will kill him.

MarkBaker

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • These over the counter phentermine alternatives
« Reply #1594 on: July 24, 2021, 03:51:24 am »

He's still got more than a use on Payload maps and the like though. I would want no one else in those final pushes to get Payload in those last few meters. There is also a wonderful strategy on the Russian map where the whole team goes all-in on the left. By the time the enemy team knows what is going on, someone is paste up against the wall and the rest of your team is blitzing in behind you.

Usually a Mercy. I have the dandiest of luck when it comes to charging Mercy.

I wish i could say the same about payload maps man, my luck is as bad as it comes.

Aira 12

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
    • Phen24 reviews
« Reply #1595 on: June 07, 2022, 04:42:06 pm »

According to my this phen24 reviews game experience, Reinhardt is a dangerous hero.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 04:27:37 am by Aira 12 »

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: June 07, 2022, 10:10:35 pm »

Three brand new accounts created just to bump and first post a 2 year old thread? Pretty sus.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: June 08, 2022, 03:02:36 am »

What are you talking about? They're clearly real human beings who are simply enthusiasts of online kitchenry stores, cryptocurrency, and Overwatch.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1598 on: June 09, 2022, 01:38:39 am »

What are you talking about? They're clearly real human beings who are simply enthusiasts of online kitchenry stores, cryptocurrency, and Overwatch.

lol
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107]