Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to Disco  (Read 3276 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Disco
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2015, 02:02:20 pm »

CONTINUE TO GROOVE!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2015, 07:04:35 pm »

Create the COMMIE ROCKET Mk I, and use it to fly all the important commie leaders to settle on another planet with intelligent life.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2015, 07:13:37 pm »

Sue the Disco Star for being disco-y.

It can't destroy the world if it's in jail!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 02:37:09 am »

Solidify the time paradox into a candy and eat it.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 05:11:10 pm »

respawn as Mario
[1] You are now Luigi. You start out by having your head shoved in a toiled by an angry housewife.
CONTINUE TO GROOVE!
[5] The eighties, man. The eighties. Suddenly God yanks you into heaven. You realize he is wearing some groovy glasses. He says:
"Smooth moves, man. Smooth. Here, have the power of disco."
And then you had the power of disco.
And then John was a zombie.
And then the disco star exploded out of shame.

Create the COMMIE ROCKET Mk I, and use it to fly all the important commie leaders to settle on another planet with intelligent life.
[2] The communist leaders ignore you and perform the Kazachok. It is stylish, but they ignore the imminent threat of kaboom incoming.
Sue the Disco Star for being disco-y.

It can't destroy the world if it's in jail!
[5] You sue the disco star, but it seems to have no effect. Suddenly Stalin appears. He condemns disco star for non-communist behavior and it explodes out of shame, the poor thing. Then Stalin condemns you for suing stuff, which is a sign of decadent imperialist monarchist capitalist west. He forgives you, though. You are quickly shot in the back of the head and thrown into a hole in the ground.
Solidify the time paradox into a candy and eat it.
[4] You mould the fabric of space and time and form a sweet candy. You quickly eat it. It has a lot of sugar and cholesterol. You have a heart attack.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 03:49:46 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 05:23:42 pm »

What kind of 5 was that?

Respawn as a highly skilled lawyer. Sue Stalin for arranging my death.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2015, 06:57:46 pm »

Image doesn't work.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2015, 06:35:24 pm »

Scream incoherently and throw confetti at everyone.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2015, 06:43:30 pm »

CONTINUE TO GROVE
AND USE A LITTLE BIT OF EXCESS GROOVE ENERGY TO CREATE THE DISCO STAR 2! NOW WITH EVEN MORE DANCING ABILITY

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2015, 01:32:04 pm »

thats it, screw a this! I'm going to that mansion I won!
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2015, 02:01:10 pm »

Get new heart installed.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2015, 12:07:34 pm »

What kind of 5 was that?

Respawn as a highly skilled lawyer. Sue Stalin for arranging my death.
[5] You respawn as a highly skilled lawyer. You sue Stalin for being a capitalist imperialist scumbag who betrayed the revolution. Comrade Stalin is also the Judge, Jury and Executioner. He decided that the is guilty and immediately jumps into a convenient pool of magma. You are now crowned the King of Communism.
CONTINUE TO GROVE
AND USE A LITTLE BIT OF EXCESS GROOVE ENERGY TO CREATE THE DISCO STAR 2! NOW WITH EVEN MORE DANCING ABILITY

[3] The Groove is swanky as usual. Not much more, though.

Ah bug this, let's spice this up. Suddenly a weird, badly drawn face appears. It says "MAH BOI". What do?
thats it, screw a this! I'm going to that mansion I won!
[6] You run towards the mansion. You kick the door of it's hinges and suddenly you hear an evil laugh. Nevertheless, you step forward and find a note, saying:
"I invite you to a picnic. I ho-pe she made lots of spaghe-tti."
Terrified, you drop the piece of paper and dash to the entrance. You are too late, though, and the giant sliding steel wall of spaghetti slides down and locks you in this building. You know at this point that this is no mansion.
This is a hotel.
This is Hotel Mario.
You are stuck in a CD-I game about Mario. You curl up on the floor and start crying.
Get new heart installed.
[4] Stalin is the only donor available, so you rip his heart out while he is falling into the doompit of magma. You then slam it into your chest and suddenly your senses are enhanced and your arms turn into a hammer and sickle. You are raised in the air by the hands of the proletariate. You are the pillar of Communism.

Suddenly  Glorious Communist People's Democratic Republic of Happiness and Joy turned into a communist monarchy and a super Stalin communist pillar of society appears to challenge this mienshevik betrayal.
What will happen to disco?

It is now 1975.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2015, 12:37:13 pm »

Hold weight of Communism on my shoulders like Atlas did! Toes of my left leg do a bit of disco in secret.
Old sigs.
Games.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2015, 02:17:33 pm »

WHILE GROOVING, INVESTIGATE IF THE FACE HAS ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A KING
Pages: 1 [2]