Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44

Author Topic: Apocalypse How - Second vision  (Read 66520 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse How
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2015, 09:58:42 am »

"I see. Then it is probably best if we reduce the list of necessities to only five. It is reasonable to expect these deities to lose their patience much quicker and resort to sabotage if we are overly broad in our requests. The question is, then, what do we need? Mr. Rasmussen's list sounds like a good place to start, and I believe I am the only one who's made any elaborate additional request, unless I have failed to pay attention somewhere along the line."

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2015, 02:50:33 pm »

((Hmm, No Magical Wishes? Interesting...))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2015, 03:01:28 pm »

Hmm let me rephrase that a bit. Everyone can make at least one wish, or more if gods feel like it. Every wish is still subject to roll.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 31, 2015, 06:00:14 pm »

((So something like 'make as many wishes as you like, but as # of wishes increases, the chance of rolling a failure for each wish also increases'?))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 31, 2015, 11:45:49 pm »

((So something like 'make as many wishes as you like, but as # of wishes increases, the chance of rolling a failure for each wish also increases'?))
Pretty much, but I also roll for max number of wishes you can make, which is 1+x.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2015, 12:50:33 am »

((Okay, so we should probably sort this shit out. Each of us should field one or two high-priority things apiece, then.))

3. Run Resize Enable

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2015, 08:59:08 am »

((How about we agree upon the list of 5-7 wishes that should be granted, and each player restates this list of wishes in a different order. Then we see how it all works out.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2015, 11:41:45 am »

Maybe you should get a mind-control device so there won't be riots?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2015, 02:58:14 pm »

((Or Semi-Intelligent Octopus-Men Henchmen to salvage for you...))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2015, 10:39:39 pm »

((Guys, I dont think I will have time for this, I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed with stuff right now, so can I request a replacement? Sorry guys....))
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2015, 04:11:46 am »

We could request for the technologies to make the base feasible.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2015, 06:51:04 am »

((Guys, I dont think I will have time for this, I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed with stuff right now, so can I request a replacement? Sorry guys....))

Retconning someone else to take your place is a little troubling at this point since enough of IC interaction has taken a place. And new player would have unfair opportunity to pick perfect industries and personal traits for selected scenario. So I'm inclined to continue with four players or have someone take over your character.

Any volunteers?
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2015, 08:27:47 am »

Come on, guys, I want to roll something.

Second phase starts April 8th around 15:00 (3 PM) UTC. After that wishes cannot be made.
Old sigs.
Games.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2015, 09:26:29 pm »

"Now... how does this blasted thing work, anyhow? I'll ask them for fusion power, the desalinization plants, and... hmm, yes, the hydro- and aquaponic farming technologies, all under the rather rigorous requirements. Those three seem to be the most critical, and if I can swing them all in our first go it should reduce the pressure on the others. Perhaps even shoot for something more esoteric, yes?"

((At the very least stick around to use your wishes, then kill the character off. :P))

3. Run Resize Enable

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2015, 11:39:40 pm »

"And I'll go for desalinization plants, more refined aquaponic technologies, effective nanoantibiotics fabrication and cold fusion technology. Just to keep the bases doubly covered."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44